PDA

View Full Version : Creating Voltron/The Megazord/Gestahlt Transformers

lytokk
2014-05-30, 01:03 PM
It was brought up in a recent thread about Wildshaping Warforged about basically combining several Warforged together in order to create the Megazord. I was wondering if there is actually anything in the game that can pull this off? The best thought I had was Psionic Fusion, but I'm unsure if that can actually be used by more than 1 couple, and it wouldn't exactly get the giant robot feel of it.

Is there anything established in the game that can do this or even set a precedent to it?

ksbsnowowl
2014-05-30, 11:43 PM
Kalabon from FCII:

Colony Mass (Ex) When encountered in large numbers, kalabons are a dangerous menace. Up to thirty-two kalabons can combine into one larger creature. As a standard action, a kalabon can combine with another kalabon in the same or an adjacent square to form a colony. A colony has hit points equal to the total current hit points of members of its mass. For example, a kalabon with 4 hit points that joins a colony grants the colony an extra 4 hit points. A colony uses the base statistics for the standard small kalabon, but with a +1 bonus on attack rolls for every two kalabons within it. The aggregate being also grows larger in size the more component Kalabon there are involved.

ArcanistSupreme
2014-05-30, 11:52 PM
So make half - golem kalabons? Or kalabons wearing construct armor?