PDA

View Full Version : Need help choosing feats!

Wolfsraine
2014-05-30, 10:45 PM
Hey all. As the title says, I'm having some difficulty selecting my two feats for level 5.

Character build so far.

Level 5 Bladebound Kensei Magus (Tiefling)

Stats

18, 17, 13, 18, 12, 8

Feats so far;

1.Improved Initiative, Exotic weapon: Katana (Kensei), Weapon Focus: Katana (Kensei)

3.Power Attack

5.?, ?

So this is where I'm stuck. I get 2 feats at level 5, one being a magus bonus feat that can be an item creation, combat or metamagic feat. I've ruled out item creation since we are all new to the game and have no idea how to use it correctly.

My playstyle focuses on buffing up and heading into melee. I've realized I don't need combat casting and intensify spell is going to be put off until level 7.

I was thinking about extra arcane pool perhaps, or blind fight to go for moonlight stalker later. I just don't know and would like to here some opinions or suggestions. I'm still pretty new to the game and I'm sure theres some great feats out there that I've overlooked.

Any help would be appreciated.

sideswipe
2014-06-01, 06:42 AM
improved bull rush
quicken spell?

then you can use your low level buffs in the same round you charge. improved bull rush is so that you can get shock trooper.

then in a few levels time you buff as a free action and charge, no attack penalty max power attack. (low ac....)