PDA

View Full Version : Iconic Individuals

ArmorArmadillo
2007-02-18, 03:54 PM
Based on the "Famous Scoundrels" article on wizards.com, I'm endeavoring to port even more famous figures into the D&D World. Enjoy and submit your own!

Thas of the Wasteland

Thas is a dangerous individual, trained in the powerful monastic combat techniques of his desert homeland and bonded to a powerfully evil elemental spirit that gave him power over nature. Warped by a twisted and brutal childhood, Thas abandoned his physical training to embrace the savage and twisted nature of his powerful spiritual presence.
Male Monk 4/Druid 6
CE Tiefling
Abilities Str 10, Dex 17, Con 14, Wis 22, Int 12, Cha 6
Init +3; Senses Listen +10, Spot +10
Languages Common, Druidic, Infernal, Terran
AC 22, touch 20, flat-footed 19, (+3 Dex, +7 Class, +2 Armor)
hp 64, (10 HD)
Fort +11, Ref +9, Will +14 (+2 vs. Enchantments, +2 vs. Fey)
Resist Fire 5, Cold 5, Electricity 5
Speed 60 ft.
Melee Unarmed +7 (1d10)
Base Atk +7; Grapple +7
Atk Options Flurry of Blows, Stunning Fist
Special Actions Wild Shape 2/Day, Darkness (CL 10) 1/Day
Special Qualities Evasion, Slow Fall 20 ft., Nature Sense, Wild Empathy, Woodland Stride, Trackless Step, Resist Nature's Lure), Elemental Companion (Earth)
Combat Gear 2 Potions of Cure Serious Wounds
Druid Spells Prepared (CL 6)
3rd-Stone Shape, Greater Magic Fang,* Primal Form (Earth)
2nd-Bear's Endurance x2,* Spider Climb, Burrow, Earthbind
1st-Sandblast x2, Snake's Swiftness x2, Foundation of Stone
0-Resistance, Detect Magic, Guidance, Cure Minor Wounds, Flare
*Cast on Self and/or Companion prior to combat
Feats Stunning Fist, Deflect Arrows, Clutch of Earth, Dodge, Mobility
Skills Knowledge (Arcana) +7, Knowledge (The Planes) +14, Hide +16, Concentration +15, Spellcraft +14
Possessions Periapt of Wisdom +2, Bracers of Armor +2, Monk's Belt

Elemental Companion: Medium Earth Elemental (Sand)

Tactics: Thas stays close to his Elemental, allowing it to strike his opponents while he supports it with defensive magic and blasts of sand to stun his opponents. Furtmore, he uses his Primal Form and Burrow spells to dodge and protect himself from harm.

Meynolds
2007-02-18, 04:08 PM
Is that Gaara of the Village Hidden in the Sand? I don't have any to share, but I am interested in what others have.

Nerd-o-rama
2007-02-18, 04:19 PM
Heh. That article is awesome, although "The Fetterer" is a painful, painful nickname. Not sure if I get yours, though. Give me a bit, and perhaps I'll do some fanboy translating of my own.

ArmorArmadillo
2007-02-18, 06:54 PM
Yes, it is indeed Gaara, or at least as close a translation as I can think of for him.

I have a few more, but filling stat blocks can get kind of tedious, so I'll post more later.