PDA

View Full Version : How long has Rich known?

Jawajoey
2007-02-18, 11:43 PM
I know that the Giant has the plot of the comic planned out already, but I'm curious, how long has he known everything? When in the comic did he sit down and figure out the rest of it?

If this has been answered before, kindly direct me and I'll be on my way. :smallsmile:

EvilElitest
2007-02-18, 11:46 PM
I know that the Giant has the plot of the comic planned out already, but I'm curious, how long has he known everything? When in the comic did he sit down and figure out the rest of it?

If this has been answered before, kindly direct me and I'll be on my way. :smallsmile:

I get the impression that he had the entire miko falling idea planned from day 1. And most of the events following that had somthing to do with miko, and therfor we can deduce that he had at least three and a half archs planned out. But i can't say about all the details
From,
EE

Glome
2007-02-19, 12:57 AM
My understanding was that the Giant did the first few strips before coming up with the plot. I believe he probably came up with the whole overarching plot involving the gates and snarl fairly early in the strip and has been filling in some of the plot details as he goes along.

I believe he had a good idea of where he wanted to take Miko when she was introduced, and she will probably appear on and off throughout the rest of the comic. However, it's impossible for anyone but the Giant to say when he actually came up with Miko as a character, it could have been fairly later on for all we know.

Bel_Bel
2007-02-19, 01:05 AM
Hm, good question. I think that he did it all at the very start!

Nightmarenny
2007-02-19, 01:06 AM
I get the impression that he had the entire miko falling idea planned from day 1. And most of the events following that had somthing to do with miko, and therfor we can deduce that he had at least three and a half archs planned out. But i can't say about all the details
From,
EE
When he started the strip he didn't intend to have an over-arcing plot. We know he came up with the Xkon plot by the up a level strip. By the Gates intro he probably knew the history behiend them and by the destruction of the tower he knew where things were going.

Alfryd
2007-02-19, 06:57 AM
I'm guessing roundabout strip 50ish.