PDA

View Full Version : Raccoon Dog Hengeyokai Urban Druid

Kaegro
2014-06-03, 11:41 AM
My group has always been horrible at optimizing so I've been always chill with what I made but this time a very min/max DM is starting up a campaign and I wanted to know how I could optimize this race combo to the best I can. Backstory is she was an orphan by choice, deciding to run away from the sole purpose of that her life was boring and she needed to shake it up. That's when an urban druid told her about the business and the life of the city. Taking her under her wing, she began to eschew training into her animal form to learn the secrets of the city and hear the spirits of civilization. What I need the most is any optimization on animal companion and probably the best spells to take from their list.

Urpriest
2014-06-03, 11:53 AM
What type of Urban Druid are you going for? The one from Dragon Compendium, or just ACFs from Cityscape and the like on a regular Druid? Or the one from Unearthed Arcana?

Kaegro
2014-06-03, 11:55 AM
The Dragon one. Should've specified that. I was able to choose it because it was in the Dragon Compendium. Anything Dragon not from that I cannot choose. We shall be first level and anything from official books goes.