PDA

View Full Version : [3.P] PF Ninja Multiclassing?

Rossebay
2014-06-03, 12:32 PM
So I've got this ninja character going. He's replacing my cleric/prestige paladin, who was DPSing too hard for my current group.
Don't ask.

Anyway, I'm looking at Ninja, and it seems moderately interesting, but perhaps a bit disappointing. I was wondering if a short dip into Alchemist (Vivisectionist) would really add anything worthwhile?
Would taking Unseen Seer or Arcane Trickster do anything for me, either?

Should I dip a Ki monk for 2 levels to grab evasion/FoB?

Or, are there any other cool combinations out there that I'm completely missing?

Sayt
2014-06-03, 10:18 PM
My thoughts on multiclassing the PF Ninja was always this: Is it worth delaying Invisible Blade at tenth level? Because really, thats the big thing about the Ninja, for me at least.

Psyren
2014-06-03, 10:44 PM
In Pathfinder, flurry is basically just TWF, so you can pick it up via Combat Trick (and the rest of it normally.) I wouldn't waste a dip on getting it. In addition, your ki pools won't stack so there's no reason to dip monk either. (Well, evasion is nice at low levels but I don't think it's worth delaying Master Tricks for.)

Unseen Seer/Arcane Trickster will of course be more powerful than regular Ninja since you're adding in T1/T2 spellcasting (presumably) so that is up to you.