PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Pally Prestige Class

ColossusCrusher
2014-06-03, 01:39 PM
So I'm putting together a Paladin for a high-level, low-tier game some of my buddies and I are starting soon and I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out what to do with my last three levels (stating at 16th). The feat/class breakdown is here:

Human: Dynamic Priest
Power Attack
Weapon Focus (Longsword)
Servant of the Heavens
Battle Blessing
Law Devotion
Divine Might
Undecided Level 18 Feat

Paladin 4
Ordained Champion 2
Fist of Raziel 3
Warblade 1
Fist of Raziel 6

-> Will then finish Fist of Raziel before figuring out what else to do. The last three levels of Ordained Champion don't really add much for a Paladin (I'm using it as an extra source of smites more than anything else), and the Warblade level is there for White Raven Tactics/Iron Heart Surge and Weapon Aptitude. I was looking at Shadowstriker for more Smite Evil progression, but then I noticed it doesn't progress casting, which I'd like to have. I've looked around the forums for some ideas but nothing's really sticking, so if anyone's got some ideas I'd love to hear them.

sideswipe
2014-06-03, 02:02 PM
if it was just 1 level you were looking for. you could have gone prestige paladin, just for 1 extra smite a day and progresses turn undead and spellcasting but i am guessing you are looking for 4 levels.

ColossusCrusher
2014-06-03, 02:06 PM
I'm looking for three levels, actually - I'm finishing Fist of Raziel at 17 and then get stuck on what to do.

PraxisVetli
2014-06-03, 02:17 PM
Hellreaver, from I believe the Second Fiendish Codex.

It's rather specific against evil Outsiders though.
But if that works for you, the class is awesome.