PDA

View Full Version : Optimization immunity to paralysis

Vindicus
2014-06-03, 06:23 PM
Looking for the cheapest way to get immunity from paralysis through arcane (wizard) spells or magic items. I saw draconic might but was looking for something lower level or longer lasting. An always on magic item would be nice too.

Red Fel
2014-06-03, 06:31 PM
Looking for the cheapest way to get immunity from paralysis through arcane (wizard) spells or magic items. I saw draconic might but was looking for something lower level or longer lasting. An always on magic item would be nice too.

Check out the Lists of Necessary Magic Items (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?187851-3-5-Lists-of-Necessary-Magic-Items).

Scroll down to the "Freedom of Movement" section.

Find one that suits your budget.

HunterOfJello
2014-06-03, 06:31 PM
Banner of the Storm's Eye is what my group currently uses. Prevents any creature within 20ft from being confused or stunned. Also suppresses all fear effects.

It is 15000gp and appears in the Magic Item Compendium. It occupies the shoulders slot of one of your party members.

Nettlekid
2014-06-03, 06:39 PM
Creatures of Dragon type are immune to paralysis, so I guess Dragonborn works?

Dusk Eclipse
2014-06-03, 06:47 PM
Creatures of Dragon type are immune to paralysis, so I guess DragonbornDragonwrought Kobold works?

Fixed that for you, Dragonborn gives you Dragonblood subtype and some bonus against paralysis... I think mind-aspect gives full immunity at higher level thou