PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Building an Ardent gish

Regissoma
2014-06-04, 10:37 AM
Looking into building an Ardent gish capable of using two weapon fighting thanks to an idea from one of my other threads for ideas on melee builds. Thing is psionics is something I have never used before and looking at it all is kinda confusing. The campaign I will be playing in starts this weekend and I need my build submitted by Friday. So far there a few requirments I must stick to and due to the nature of the campaign I will be getting a special ability, weapons, and very good stats of no chance of rolling under a 12 but past a 20. However because of other group members who use these forums I cannot share too much information about my character or the campaign outside of a few things which I will list below.

Things required: Race is set due to the campaign, must be melee oriented, capable of using TWF

Two Weapon Fighting Line when using special weapons
15ft Reach Dual Chained Weapon
Ability to Rage and be able to mitigate all damage during the rage to be taken after rage is gone

Roles of party:2 casters, a rogue, a tank using AoO, and then me the primary melee
So far I kinda have in mind Ardent 5/Sanctified Mind 6/Diamond Dragon 1/Cognition Thief 1/X 7
Thanks for any help you guys in the playground can give me.

Edit:Sorry guys about the two threads, for some reason my other thread isn't showing up on my work computer but I see it now.