PDA

View Full Version : Roleplaying Online (skype) D&D 3.5e

remorse
2014-06-04, 09:21 PM
A few friends and my self have been looking for fellow players to start playing D&D with (via skype) I have some experience in dungeon mastering and they're pretty much noobs. We're looking for players who have good a communication, that are creative, good at solving problems and has good player to player interactivity. You can either use a character premade (upto level 3) or make one with the group.

If you would like to join us then feel free to PM me.
Feel free to ask questions

Additional Info;
*A Camera is not required
*We will either play daily or we will rotate days to play (aka make a schedule for playing each week)
*You may start you character at level 3 (if approved by the DM and the group)

aleucard
2014-06-04, 09:54 PM
2 things.

1, this is not the place for LFP posts.

2, I'm interested myself, though I'd rather not have to use the camera (mike is fine, though). PM me any details on this (times, what the other players are running, basic campaign type, estimated optimization level (best if you can just give me a tier and tell me to shoot for that), etc.) if you want me. I will try and be a team-player, but my responses to other players' hostility will be as if that character is an NPC (and an immediate call to halt the game until the PVP can be dealt with OOC, unless if this is a game type where PVP is explicitly allowed).

remorse
2014-06-04, 10:10 PM
this is not the place for LFP posts

Sorry I wasn't aware.
Alright I'll PM you soon and no, a camera is not required to play, I'll be sure to add this to my post.

Also; where should I post Looking For Players (FLP)?

Yael
2014-06-04, 10:17 PM
Sorry I wasn't aware.
Alright I'll PM you soon and no, a camera is not required to play, I'll be sure to add this to my post.

Also; where should I post Looking For Players (FLP)?

Forum > Play-by-Post Games > Finding Players (Recruitment)

remorse
2014-06-04, 10:19 PM
Forum > Play-by-Post Games > Finding Players (Recruitment)
-UrashimaJamez

Thank you, Jamez

jordan.k93
2014-06-05, 04:16 PM
I would recommending making a post over on http://roll20.net/ - a whole site of people playing using Skype*, perfect place to get new players.

*Primarily Skype

txhazard
2014-06-06, 07:03 PM
We remote game all the time, I would be interested in a skype game.

The method we use is a combo of skype and D20 pro. All we use d20 pro for is the maps and pogs. We have actually implemented a LED flatscreen for one of our regular games and it speeds things up. The only rule we use is that we always roll dice and never use the D20 roller. Takes away from the game in our opinion. You might want to check it out.

AtrumSol is my Skype name.