PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an Art Volunteer

dorshe1
2007-02-20, 01:37 PM
I've spent some time developing a good campaign idea, but I'm not going to be able to run the campaign in the near future. The basic gist of it is a massive war breaks out and chaos snares one fateful band of adventurers and fun ensues.

Since I'm not going to be running it any time soon, I thought I'd go ahead and write it out in a module format with the possibility of either selling it, or distributing it online.

I'm good at creative writing and doing stats, but unfortunately I suck (suck, suck, suck, suck, suck) at art. We're talking almost failing 6th grade art class bad.

I'm looking for a plucky volunteer that likes to do art and knows how to upload it digitally for my modules. I'm looking for anything from module covers, to character sketches, dungeon drawing, weapon pictures, etc...etc...

Please note the word 'volunteer' in the title. I don't really have any money so other than having your name on as the artist I can't afford to give any other type of recognition. Of course, in the super, duper extreme long shot that someone wants to publish it, a generous percentage would be given to the artist.

Please send me a private message if you'd like to do it. If I get multiple responses I'll ask for some samples and judge from there. I'll probably be posting some ideas on the board for suggestions as the project progresses.

Thanks everyone!

Thanks!