PDA

View Full Version : Town Hills Apartments

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Wukei
2007-02-20, 02:15 PM
Tired of Living at the Inn?
Looking for a place to call home?
Looking to have a home close to friends you'd like to call neighbours?

Welcome to the Town Hills Apartments!

Town Hills is the perfect place for all types.
We cater to all alignments and races.

The one bedroom is 800 square feet with one bathroom, a walk in closet, and kitchen. (2 gp per month)
One bedroom Town Home is 900 square feet and is 3 gp per month.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/Wukei/Buttons%20Etc/1bedroom.png

The two bedroom is 1000 square feet, and very similar to the one bedroom. (4 gp per month)
The two bedroom Town Home is 1200 square feet and 5 gp per month.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/Wukei/Buttons%20Etc/2bedroom.png

There are a total of 100 appartments at Town Hills. Fifty 1 bedroom and fifty 2 bedroom.
(10 are 1 bedroom Town Homes and 10 are 2 bedroom town homes.)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/Wukei/Buttons%20Etc/apptmap01.png

Ten buildings are added.

http://landaro.de/Bilder/stuff/Dragon_Manor_all_normal.jpg
All but one of them are only two stories high, the last built has a placard of bronze at the door that identifies it as "Dragon Manor."

1 platinum per month.

Appt Director (NPC) Liana Moondrift: An avariel female that is very sweet, but very strict at the same time.

Currently Rented Appts:
#110 -- Karaki (Exachix)
#111 -- Skarvig (Baeleck)
#113 -- Feire (Frigs)
#112 -- Kal (Kyrian)
#221 -- Mike (Kyrian)
#222 -- Floyd (Nvrmore)
#271 -- Fydan (Obsidian Blade)

Currently Rented Houses:
Dragon Manor -- Landaro

Kyrian
2007-02-20, 02:16 PM
Mike walks up and looks around. "Now this place looks nice."

Wukei
2007-02-20, 02:17 PM
Liana smiles at Mike. Welcome. Were you interested in renting an apartment?

Kyrian
2007-02-20, 02:19 PM
"Yes I am."

Wukei
2007-02-20, 02:25 PM
She smiles. And can I interest you in an one or two bedroom apartment?

Kyrian
2007-02-20, 02:26 PM
"Hmm...I think two, in case I had a visitor for some reason."

Wukei
2007-02-20, 02:30 PM
She nods and grabs some keys and leads him in the direction of one of the buildings that holds the two bedroom apartments. Now...we have two floors...do you prefer an upstairs or a downstairs apartment?

Kyrian
2007-02-20, 02:30 PM
"Upstairs will be fine."

Wukei
2007-02-20, 02:34 PM
She leads him upstairs and unlocks the door to 221. Now, please make sure that things don't get too loud. We don't have other renters yet...but I'm sure you soon will have neighbours.

Kyrian
2007-02-20, 02:35 PM
Mike nods. "Thanks."

Wukei
2007-02-20, 02:37 PM
She hands him the key. The pool and gym are open twenty four hours, but please be advised that there are no lifeguards for the pool. She smiles pleasantly. You can find me in the office if you need me.

Kyrian
2007-02-20, 02:38 PM
Mike smiles back. "Ok then."

Wukei
2007-02-20, 02:42 PM
She waves and walks back to the office.

Nevrmore
2007-02-20, 02:53 PM
Floyd stumbles up to the apartment building. "Whoa, this place is nicer than my crappy old apartment."

Wukei
2007-02-20, 02:58 PM
Liana spots Floyd, walks outside and bows to him. Welcome. Are you interested in renting an apartment here?

Nevrmore
2007-02-20, 03:05 PM
"Uhhh...How much is rent?" Floyd asks, scratching his head.

Wukei
2007-02-20, 03:07 PM
Liana smiles. Two gold pieces per month for the 1 bedroom. 3 for the 1 bedroom town home. 4 for a two bedoom and 5 for a two bedroom town home.

Exachix
2007-02-20, 03:25 PM
Karaki enters, but patiently waits.

Nevrmore
2007-02-20, 03:29 PM
"Hmmm..." Floyd says, digging around in his pockets. He pulls a small cache of gold pieces he has collected over the years out. "Sweet! I'll take a two bedroom apartment. One room for me, and one for Atom Heart."

Wukei
2007-02-20, 03:31 PM
She nods and pulls out the keys to 222 and offers them to Floyd, leading the way to the apartment.

Nevrmore
2007-02-20, 03:43 PM
Floyd gets to his apartment and walks inside, looking around. "Big..."

Wukei
2007-02-20, 03:48 PM
Li smiles and nods. I hope you like it. I'm sorry, but I must excuse myself. I saw another possible renter and I'd hate to keep them waiting long. If you have any questions, you can find me at the office.

She runs downstairs and over to Karaki. She bows, smiling. Forgive the wait...may I help you?

Exachix
2007-02-20, 03:51 PM
"Urm, hello. The wait was no problem, gave me time to look through the options. I'm interested in renting an apartment." He smiles. "Just an individual town home one though."

Wukei
2007-02-20, 03:54 PM
Liana smiles. A very nice choice. Would you like one that has a solid wall or just the railing so you can overlook the downstairs of your apartment?

Exachix
2007-02-20, 03:57 PM
Karaki hmms.

"Oh... urm. The railing please." He smiles.

Wukei
2007-02-20, 03:59 PM
She nods and leads him to apartment 110 and unlocks the door, opening it and offering him the key. I do hope you enjoy it.

Exachix
2007-02-20, 04:00 PM
Karaki nodds and takes the key.

"Thank you very much."

Kyrian
2007-02-20, 04:03 PM
Mike leaves his apartment, locking it up. He grins as he walks downstairs and over to his new chopper (I couldn't help it!). He climbs on and starts the engine. With a roar from the chopper, he takes off.

Wukei
2007-02-20, 04:04 PM
She smiles. If you need anything, I'll be in the office. She then bows once more and scurries back to the office to start up on the paperwork for the apartments she's leased today so far.

Nevrmore
2007-02-20, 04:05 PM
"There now. Don't you just love your new room?" Floyd asks, stroking his roommate lovingly. "I made your bed for you, dear. Here, test it out." He gently laid his friend into the bed. "I hope you like it, honey." He says. He leaves his guitar resting on the otherwise empty bed and goes to check out his own.

Exachix
2007-02-20, 04:06 PM
Karaki enters his apartment, closes the door, locks it, and heads to the kitchen to make some soup, before heading to bed.

Landaro
2007-02-20, 07:22 PM
Landaro walks up from the street, to take a closer look at this place.

As well he is searching for someone to speak to.

Any one responsible around this nice place? he asks into the night.

Nevrmore
2007-02-20, 07:25 PM
"Hey dude! I can see down your shirt!" Floyd calls to Landaro below him.

Wukei
2007-02-20, 07:26 PM
Liana comes running out, tucking her wings back behind her. Welcome. Sorry for the wait. How can I help you. She offers him a pamphlet to describe the sizes of the living spaces.

Landaro
2007-02-20, 07:29 PM
This place really looks nice ...

Let me ask you a question: Is it possible to buy one of the small houses with two of the smallest appartments?

He squints at the pamphlet, he just recieved.

I mean the ones you lease for 2gp per month.

Wukei
2007-02-20, 07:32 PM
Liana blinks. You mean you want to rent two one bedroom apartments?

Landaro
2007-02-20, 07:40 PM
Excuse me, I think I did not make myself clear enough. I am a bit confused right now because of some strange events.

He takes a second to put his question together.

I have percieved that you have houses which contain two 'one bedroom'-appartments. I would like to know whether it is possible to buy one one of those houses instead of renting it.

As an afterthought he ads:

And the price of such a house if it should be for sale.

He puts on a winning smile but the worry in his eyes somehow spoils the performance

Wukei
2007-02-20, 07:42 PM
She shakes her head. Each of our one bedroom (without being a town home) has 8 apartments per building.

(Sorry if the map was a bit confusing, I mostly just wanted to show where the pools and gyms were, etc, comparatively to the apartment buildings)

Landaro
2007-02-20, 07:49 PM
Hmm, lets see ...

Landaro is unconsciously poking the delicate ridge of his nose with a tapping indexfinger.

So of the 'town home' appartments there are two to each house, I may understand? If yes, would my request be possible if I wanted to buy one of those houses?

He thinks to himself that he might be a little to insisting, but there seems to be something that wants him to stay around.

((I don't think it was the map but a text passage, which I understood in a wrong way... never mind, PCs (as players) aren't perfect. THat wouldn't leave room for a little fun ;) ))

Wukei
2007-02-20, 07:55 PM
She smiles. I am afraid the Town Homes are ten to one building, plus the apartments on it's backside. However, my employer is planning on building duplexes by tomorrow. I would be willing to let you stay in one of the Town Homes this evening. The one on the opposite corner away from our Town Home renter...

Landaro
2007-02-20, 08:02 PM
That sounds great! I think I will take up this offer. Just lead the way, please.

((For now, Wukei, you've got my leave to godmod Landaro, until he is at the place where he will stay overnight, as I need some sleep for now. Good night to everyone who happens to be reading by :smallwink: ))

Wukei
2007-02-20, 08:05 PM
She nods and leads him to #290 and unlocks it for him. She hands him the key and excuses herself, returning to the Leasing Office.

Landaro
2007-02-21, 03:25 PM
The next morning, Landaro awakens and feels much better. The events of yesterday seem to him like an unreal dream, but he knows where he is: App #290 at Town Hills Apartments.

It comes to his mind, that he didn't achieve what he came for the last evening. He wanted a place to call home and this complex had appeared to him just right. His first intention was buying one of the two storied houses and reshape the rooms to his needs. But due to some misunderstanding on his part he hadn't gotten very far with that.

His new home shouldn't be to big but cosy. There would be plants of every style and size - inside and out. A touch of nature. That, now, is an imparative.

The lady who is responsible for this and had taken him to this appartment last night had said something about building new houses. Maybe he could spare all parties some work, if he is going to expresses his interests before they start working.

Hastily he fetches a piece of paper and starts to write.

The note says the following in green ink and a neat hand:

Dear Miss Moondrift,
again I have to thank you for the opportunity to stay over night.
In regard of what you told me last night I would like to request the following:

You intend to build new houses including duplex homes. If there is any possibility I would really appreciate it if you could sell me one of those new sites and build a house according to my ideas upon it.

I know that I am asking much, but I am willing to pay you generously.
Please let me know if you are interested. I am waiting for your reply at App #290.

With best regards, yours
Landaro Amlugsereg

He walks over to the office on the other side of the street and puts the enveloped sheet of paper under the door. Then turns around to get back to his appartment for the time being.

Wukei
2007-02-21, 03:30 PM
Liana finds the note and reads it. It disappears in a flash of smoke. A few minutes later with the words "Go ahead," written across it in fiery letters.

Liana walks to the apartment that she'd put Landaro in for the night and knocks on the door.

Landaro
2007-02-21, 03:37 PM
Landaro walks to the door and opens up. With a smile on his face he recognices Liana.

Good morning Miss. It is really kind of you to respond so quickly. Would you like to come in?

He steps back to free the way ...

Wukei
2007-02-21, 03:41 PM
She bows and steps in. Thank you. I have good news for you. I sent your letter to my employer and she has agreed to allow you to write up the specifications for the home that you wish us to make.

Landaro
2007-02-21, 03:46 PM
That's good news indeed. Would you like a cup of tea? I've just been brewing some before you arrived.

He motiones to a small table with a steaming pot and two cups upon it.

Wukei
2007-02-21, 03:48 PM
She bites her lip momentarily before nodding. All right. Thank you.

Exachix
2007-02-21, 04:02 PM
Karaki awakens, gets up and heads to the gym nearest his apartment.

Landaro
2007-02-21, 04:05 PM
Landaro takes one of the seats and pours tea into the cups.

So lets see. Most of the ideas are in place, but I am not yet sure about where to place which room. The house itself will not be taking up that much space. Two Stories and a basement maybe. But it would be nice, if the site leaves at least equal space for a garden as is needed for the building. I am a attuned to nature, you know?

A grin runs across his features. Maybe it is best if will sketch a bluprint and give this to your master.

So who is he, actually?

Wukei
2007-02-21, 04:09 PM
Liana sits and takes one of the cups, staring into it. She is a goddess of death...well, not death so much as a personification of hell...

Exachix
2007-02-21, 04:11 PM
Karaki, finishes in the gym shortly and heads to his apartment, and bed.

Landaro
2007-02-21, 04:22 PM
Well, as long as she is a capable artisan, considering house building and towndesign, that is ok with me. I think I am rather tolerant about such things. And maybe the space gets a slight spooky touch, when your ... Mistress? ... is a Goddess of death.

Landaro appears playful and enthusiastic. The weariness of the last night gone completly. He is already feeling the good spirit of the situation.

On a third chair Liana can see a small stack of papers, with a tangle of criscrossing notes and sketches.

Wukei
2007-02-21, 04:25 PM
Liana smiles. Honestly...I don't know much about her. She made me a deal yesterday to come back to the mortal plane. I took it.

Landaro
2007-02-21, 04:28 PM
The mortal plane surely would miss some fun if you weren't around.

May I ask you how long it will take, to build the house when you've recieved my plans?

He pours himself another cup and refills the one of Liana.

Wukei
2007-02-21, 04:32 PM
She laughs lightly, Well thank you.

With her godly powers, my employer can get it done within a matter of seconds.

Landaro
2007-02-21, 04:38 PM
Well, ok, I should have thought so ...

He laughs as well and there is nothing but joy in his voice.

((I thought about doing a simple overview with paint and write up an outer description. In which way would you like to recieve the info; i've got some webspace to upload my map for example))

Wukei
2007-02-21, 04:42 PM
(that's fine...I normally use photobucket...doesn't steal webspace that way.)

Li smiles at the pleasant company and sips at her tea.

Landaro
2007-02-21, 04:48 PM
((So I guess the two keep smalltalking for a while. Meanwhile I am trying to put the concept down to paper. Thus the next post might take a little while. Hope that's no prob with you))

Wukei
2007-02-21, 04:51 PM
(No problem...I'm working on getting a comic up on another site, anyway...)

Nevrmore
2007-02-21, 05:13 PM
Explosion. Outside. Lots of noise. Dies away.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-22, 12:04 AM
Fydan walks into the leasing office, and heads to Lianna.
I'm sick of living out in the woods. I'd like to rent one of your one bedroom town homes.

Kyrian
2007-02-22, 12:08 AM
There is a squawk and Exodus lightly perches on Fydan's shoulders.

"Exodus, what have I told you about taking off like that?"

Kal walks over, and smiles when he sees it's Fydan.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-22, 12:11 AM
Fydan grins and reaches up to touch Ex as she turns around. What are you doing here?

Kyrian
2007-02-22, 12:15 AM
"Looking for a new place to stay." Ex chirps happily.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-22, 12:21 AM
Fydan nods. Me too. Right now I'm staying in an place as big as a closet. She strokes Ex. Where are you staying now, anyways?

Kyrian
2007-02-22, 12:27 AM
"Was in the streets one night." Kal gives a small smile, as he pays Lianna for a one room apartment.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-22, 12:32 AM
Fydan also pays Lianna. Thank you. The corners of her mouth twitch. There's nothing quite as invigorating as spending the night curled up on the cobblestones, is there?

Kyrian
2007-02-22, 12:36 AM
"Right. It's why when I heard of this place, I had to come by."

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-22, 12:43 AM
Fydan smiles and strokes Ex some more, seeming quite at ease.

Kyrian
2007-02-22, 12:44 AM
Ex continues to chirp happily. Kal realizes how late it is and sighs.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-22, 12:46 AM
Fydan looks at Kal quizically. Are you okay? You seem sort of preoccupied.

Kyrian
2007-02-22, 12:49 AM
Kal looks up and smiles. "No, I'm just a little tired out. I think I should get some sleep. It's really good to see you again though."

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-22, 12:51 AM
You too. I should probably get all my stuff up to my room. Fydan beams at him, picks up the bags lying at her feet, and trudges off to her room. Since her player has no idea what number she should have, we'll just leave that for now.

Kyrian
2007-02-22, 12:55 AM
Kal smiles as Fydan leaves, and Exodus screeches at him.

"Knock it off Ex...I was only talking to her."

Exodus stares at Kal, before hopping onto his shoulder as they head to their apartment.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-22, 02:35 AM
Fydan throws her packs rather viscously into the closet, lies down on her bed, and goes to sleep, worrying about the upcoming battle.

Blood
2007-02-22, 04:43 PM
Rell appears in a flash of light outside Fydan's apartment, holding a rather large scroll. Not seeing anyone around, he leans against the wall and dozes.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-23, 12:41 AM
Fydan wakes up, and pokes her head out her apartment, her keen ears hearing the rustling of the scroll. Hello, Rell. She looks faintly suprised. ...why are you here?

Rikan sneers at him in her mind.
Oh look, it's Mister 'I Don't Think You Do Deserve A Say'. Bastard.
Shut up.
The first thing I'm going to do after I get a body is beat him up, then stick him in a sword and see how he likes it.
Well, that's not going to happen anytime soon, so get used to it yourself. Rikan swears profusely, and with the aid of the ring, Fydan beats him back into submission.

Blood
2007-02-23, 07:06 AM
Rell stands up, and brushes himself off. "I thought I might find you here. The OmniShop even has a place to find where people live!" He smiles. "No, I'm not stalking you, I just brought this scroll. Apparently, it's a spell that can try to permanently destroy the sword, and any attachment it may have to you." He watches her reacton carefully. "We can find you a new sword at the OmniShop too, if you like."

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-23, 02:34 PM
Fydan's face is a mass of conflicting emotions. I... um... hang on. She places her hand on Rikan, and closes her eyes.
Don't do it. Please. There is genuine fear in the sword's voice.
Why shouldn't I? You've done nothing but bother me and everyone else since we arrived here.
Yes, but what about before that? All the things we went through? I've been your companion for over a decade. Besides, you're going to need me for the battle.
Fydan looks torn. The thing is... he really is a jerk... but I need him for a battle that's coming up. After that, I don't know what I should do with him. Quite possibly I'll go with that scroll. She then smiles at Rell. Thanks, for coming up to talk to me about it. I really appreciate it.
Rikan broods for a moment, then summons his energy and reaches out to contact Rell. I realise you don't like me, else you wouldn't have come down here to offer to destroy me. However, I am just as sentiant as you, or Fydan, or that weird winged creature down at the shop. I have a... better offer for you. Find me a body. He is using up his energy quickly, and talks very fast. Find me a body and I will repay you greatly. I was once a human too... His voice trails off as he can no longer support the spell. Fydan seems unaware of the communication.

Kyrian
2007-02-23, 02:38 PM
Kal wakes up and leaves his apartment. He sees Fydan, but figures she's busy.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-23, 02:45 PM
Fydan gives a strained smile to Kal, briefly raises her hand, and then turns back to Rell.

Kyrian
2007-02-23, 02:48 PM
Kal smiles and waves.

Blood
2007-02-23, 03:24 PM
Rell smiles. "We can always get you a new sword for... the battle? I respect your decision, however, and you should keep the sword if it is the most familiar weapon, as long as you're sure he won't-" Rell is interrupted by Rikan's speech, and he glares angrily at the sword. "It just contacted me, trying to convince me to let it live and find it a body."

Rell spares a glance at Kal, wondering who he is.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-23, 03:35 PM
I prefer to fight with weapons that I'm familiar with. Fydan states, and looks down at Rikan. I'm not suprised he contacted you. Hes' done it before. I've always balked at trying to find him a vessel for his 'soul', because he's crazy and I have no idea how much damage he could cause. But here in Town... she grins. ... it's almost tempting to let him loose and see how many times he can get himself killed by irritating other people. She sighs, pondering the scroll. I would like to be rid of him, but it just seems wrong ot abandon him after all these years... on the other hand, judging by how easily he possesed me, he should probably be destroyed.

Blood
2007-02-23, 03:39 PM
"It's your choice." Rell smiles, trying to be helpful. "And... uhh, what is this 'battle' that's coming up? If I'm not being too nosy, of course."

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-23, 03:46 PM
Oh. That's to do with him. Fydan points at Kal. I'm going to help him fight off these cult people called 'Necromongers'. They're coming to 'convert' everyone. By which I mean make us like them, forceably. Apparently they're going to be here soon, so I'd like to have Rikan until it's over, because I know his abilities the best. She looks worried for a moment. There's supposed to be a lot of them.

Blood
2007-02-23, 03:52 PM
"I'll help," Rell says as he sees the worred expression. "The Police Station is ... ineffective at the moment, and Gent doesn't mind." He smiles. Rell then flicks his wrist, and the large scroll disappears in a flash of white light. "Storing it in my room for later," he explains. "Do we know when and where these 'necromongers' will be?"

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-23, 04:15 PM
((Sorry about the delay: Real life holds priority))
Well... they're late, actually. Fydan says, glancing over at Kal. Kal said they were supposed to be here a few days ago. My nerves are all shot to hell waiting.

Blood
2007-02-23, 04:18 PM
((Definitely. No need to apologize.))

Rell looks at Kal again, then back to Fydan. "Are they going to be attacking a specific place in the Town, or don't we know?" He thinks. "Or some place outside of Town?"

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-23, 04:20 PM
Fydan sighs. I really don't know. I presume Kal does. He seems to know a lot about them. She fiddles with her belt for a moment. Thanks for helping. I think we're going to need as much as we can get.

Blood
2007-02-23, 04:27 PM
Rell watches her, a bit worried. "I will probably be at the OmniShop, so unless you think you can inform me quickly, maybe we should find some sort of method of telepathy?"

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-23, 05:38 PM
Sure. I have no way to do that, though, apart from Rikan, and he's not going to. I know that without asking.

Damn right.

Blood
2007-02-23, 06:24 PM
Rell smiles. "Well, Gent has never failed me yet. I'll see if the OmniShop has anything, and be right back." He disappears in a flash of light.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-23, 06:26 PM
Sure. Fydan leans against the wall, waiting. She tries to talk to Rikan, but he is silent and sending out vibes of pure fury.

Blood
2007-02-23, 07:09 PM
Rell appears, holding an amulet and smiling. "Apparently, we can each take half of this amulet, and the two wearers can communicate telepathically from any distance." He thinks for a moment. "I hope I don't count as 'hostile' for your ring, or it might not work." He opens up the amulet like a locket, and its chains meet together to form two necklaces. Rell pulls the two mini-amulets apart, and hands the half over.

"Wizards sure do like enchanting jewelry."

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-23, 08:31 PM
Tell me about it. Fydan agrees, then looks nervous as she takes an amulet, hesitates, then places it around her neck.

((Gah! I hate chores!))

Kyrian
2007-02-23, 08:34 PM
Kal watches all of this, though is far away enough to not hear anything.

Blood
2007-02-23, 09:21 PM
Rell pulls the chain around his neck, and feels like he's wearing a necklace. "I feel silly."

Testing. Can you hear me?

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-23, 09:27 PM
Yes. This is very weird. Fydan shakes her head as though clearing it of water. The ring isn't trying to fend you off, so I guess we're okay there.

Blood
2007-02-23, 09:34 PM
Rell smiles. "We're good, then. When the Necromongers attack, just contact me and I'll be here in an instant."

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-23, 09:37 PM
Will do. Fydan smiles at him. Thanks.

((Delay coming up...just a warning)))

Blood
2007-02-23, 10:14 PM
Rell nods, waves, and disappears in a flash of light.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-23, 10:47 PM
Fydan tucks her amulet under her shirt. She looks at Kal. I'm going to Trog's Tavern. She locks her apartment and uses her stone to teleport over.

Kyrian
2007-02-23, 10:53 PM
Kal leaves.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-24, 03:08 AM
((I'm going to assume that my apartment is number 271.))
Fydan appears inside her apartment, contemplating Shade and wondering how to communicate better with him. She wanders around for a while, moving her stuff in, then climbs into bed and goes to sleep. Rikan's 'mind' races as he tries to figure out a way to get the ring off Fydan's finger.

Copacetic
2007-02-24, 01:18 PM
Feire walks into the apartment building and says Can I rent a room here?

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-24, 01:44 PM
Fydan wakes up and teleports away, using her stone.

Copacetic
2007-02-24, 02:03 PM
seeing none, Feire leaves.

Kyrian
2007-02-25, 12:27 AM
Kal heads to his apartment, stopping only to leave a note on Fydan's door, saying he'd like to talk to her more about what was said at Trog's. He then heads to his apartment and tries to sleep.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-25, 02:55 AM
Fydan arrives outside her apartment, tired and depressed about Maph'tey. She reads the note that Kal left her, and scribbles a reply, saying that she'll talk to him about it tomorrow if she can. She also includes the fact that she knows where the men in red are.
Fydan then stumbles into her apartment and goes to sleep fully clothed.

Kyrian
2007-02-25, 08:47 AM
Kal gets up, on his way out, he notices that Fydan added to the note, so he decides to stay. He writes that he will be in his apartment. He then goes back to his apartment, and looks for something to do.

Exachix
2007-02-25, 02:33 PM
Karaki wakes up and heads to trogs.

Baeleck
2007-02-25, 04:10 PM
Skarvig enters the lobby area and looks around.

This place is clean. A little too clean, fer me likings. Ah, well, ye can'ne have everythin'...

He waits for service.

Exachix
2007-02-25, 04:13 PM
Karaki comes back and heads to his apartment, and bed.

Baeleck
2007-02-25, 04:35 PM
Skarvig leans up against a wall, and taps his foot on the ground. His armour creaks every now and then. He grows a little impatient.

Hello? Is ther' anyone here... I need a room fer tha' night...

Blood
2007-02-25, 04:41 PM
((There is an NPC here who you can control. She can give you a room. First page for details.

A lot of people don't look at the NPC's, and just wait for a PC to come. :smalltongue: ))

Baeleck
2007-02-25, 04:52 PM
((Ok, thanks. Just wasn't sure whether I was allowed to control her, it didn't state and I'm one of those more... cautios people.))

Liana appears from in the office.

Sorry, didn't see you there. Would you like to rent an appartment?

Skarvig nods.

One bedroom, if you please. Ground floor.

Ok, if you'd like to follow me...

She takes him to room #111. He hands over 2gp for the month, and makes a mental note of the day. She hands over the keys.

The pool and gym are open twenty four hours, but please be advised that there are no lifeguards for the pool. You can find me in the office if you need me.

She smiles before making her way back. He enters the room.

Blood
2007-02-25, 08:39 PM
Rell sends a message to Fydan. Gent's not at the OmniShop; he left us employees in charge. I think he's looking for the information about the men in red, so he might find out what you know anyway. If you guys need help with these guys, I'll be there.

Copacetic
2007-02-25, 09:21 PM
Feire steps in. So this is the place. He looks around. Liana comes sees him and asks would you like to rent a appartment? Yes please a 1 room apartment. Right this way sir. Liana grabs a pair of keys and gives them to Feire your room number is #103 please enjoy your stay. Feire hands her 20 Gold peices for rent. I plan to stay here a long time. Feire walks to his room and unpacks his things. Then leaves.

Kyrian
2007-02-25, 09:23 PM
((Um...there is no #82))

Wukei
2007-02-25, 09:25 PM
(And 101 is technically a double...big deal *shrug*)

Copacetic
2007-02-25, 09:54 PM
((fixed it is now offcialy #103))

Feire walks in rubs his sore head and falls asleep in his room.

Wukei
2007-02-25, 09:58 PM
(Frigs, if it's an outside building it's a double room. If it's one of those three down the middle it's a one bedroom. Sorry for the confusion.)

Vespe Ratavo
2007-02-25, 10:17 PM
Vespe, Devlin, Amy, and Jennifer teleport to the apartments.
Dammit Vespe, I told you Trogs was at 46, 32, 467!
I knew it. Next time I'll be the designated teleporter.
Ow....quit yellingsh. Take somsh levelsh in wizard if you'vesh got a problm wifsh my teleportin.
I'm your double, you idiot, I have levels in sorcerer.
ding!
And wizard.
ding ding ding
And warlock and arcane trickster and mystic theurge.
They look around.
Hmm...apartments eh? We do need a place to live...we just sort of tend to wander around in a group so our player can keep track of us.
Hush. Anyway, let's go generically look around.

Copacetic
2007-02-26, 08:40 AM
Feire wakes up and walks out.

Exachix
2007-02-26, 01:44 PM
Karaki wakes and heads out.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-26, 10:40 PM
Fydan wakes up, hearing two different mental messages. After sorting them out and sending replies, she walks over to Kal's apartment and knocks.

Kyrian
2007-02-26, 10:42 PM
Kal opens the door. "Oh...hi..." he says, giving a small smile. From another room Exodus gives a cheerful screech.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-26, 10:45 PM
There are dark shadows under Fydan's eyes; she obviously hasn't been sleeping well. Nevertheless, she smiles in return. Hi. You wanted to talk to me...?

Kyrian
2007-02-26, 10:45 PM
"Oh...yes. Would you like to come in?"

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-26, 10:48 PM
Sure. Fydan shrugs.

Kyrian
2007-02-26, 10:49 PM
Kal leads her in and Exodus begins jumping around from the back of the couch, excitedly. "Would you like a drink?"

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-26, 10:52 PM
Not really. Thanks. Fydan sits down on a couch, and smiles at Ex.

Kyrian
2007-02-26, 10:55 PM
Kal sits on the opposite end as Ex chirps happily. "So..hi..."

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-26, 10:58 PM
Fydan strokes Ex and raises an eyebrow at Kal. Hi.

Kyrian
2007-02-26, 11:00 PM
"So...yea..." Kal looks around, a little nervous. "You're probably wondering about what I said the other night?"

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-26, 11:03 PM
A little, I guess. Fydan spares a glance at the sword at her hip.
((Wow... how many times have you changed your sig in the last ten minutes?))

Kyrian
2007-02-26, 11:04 PM
((The sloganizer changes on it's own.))

Kal gives a small laugh. "Let's see...how to explain..."

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-26, 11:06 PM
((Oh. Well, it's entertaining.))

Fydan relaxes a bit, and waits, saying nothing.

Kyrian
2007-02-26, 11:07 PM
Kal looks up at Fydan, the goggles covering his eyes as they usually do. "Well...I guess I've...kinda...grown attached?"

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-26, 11:09 PM
Wait... to me? Fydan smiles a bit nervously.

Kyrian
2007-02-26, 11:11 PM
Kal looks down and nods. "Yes..."

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-26, 11:12 PM
Fydan looks perplexed. Well, we're friends, aren't we? Friends are supposed to be attached.

Kyrian
2007-02-26, 11:13 PM
Kal sighs. "I've grown to like you though."

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-26, 11:16 PM
Yes... I like you too. Fydan is becoming more and more confused.

Kyrian
2007-02-26, 11:17 PM
Kal looks up. "I mean...more."

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-26, 11:19 PM
Fydan bites her lip. Have you considered the fact that liking me isn't a very good idea? She looks down, away from him, her hair covering her face.

Kyrian
2007-02-26, 11:21 PM
"Crossed my mind...once. Never again though...I'm willing to take risks..."

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-26, 11:26 PM
Oh. Well, this is interesting.

Fydan dosen't look up, and is silent for a while. Kal... She stops. About what you said at Trog's. Well, that's what I want too. I don't want to see you get hurt.

Kyrian
2007-02-26, 11:28 PM
Exodus gives a small chirp, and flies off into another room. Kal starts to say something, then stops, wondering if Fydan has more to say.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-26, 11:31 PM
She does, but watches Ex leave first. I haven't spent more then a few months anywhere for over three decades. I just wonder... if it's actually possible for me. Rikan's pommel starts to glow, and she quickly drops her hand to cover it.

Kyrian
2007-02-26, 11:31 PM
Kal watches her. "If what's possible?"

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-26, 11:33 PM
She shakes her head. Nothing you need to worry about. She changes the subject, blurting out, Why do you even like me anyways?

Kyrian
2007-02-26, 11:36 PM
Kal scoots a bit closer, smiling. "Your willingness to stand with me, even after I'd just met you. And also...I really like the green hair."

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-26, 11:39 PM
Fydan, taken completely by suprise, looks up and laughs. I was actually expecting a question about that sooner.

Kyrian
2007-02-26, 11:40 PM
Kal shakes his head, and slowly, removes the goggles from his eyes, so he can look Fydan in the eyes. "Coming from me? The one with unnatural looking eyes? I've come to accept such things as hair color."

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-26, 11:43 PM
Fydan shrugs. I thought your eyes were interesting, but not unnatural. You don't have any control over them, just as I don't with my hair.

((Damn, I'm going to have to go soon.))

Kyrian
2007-02-26, 11:43 PM
((Sorry to hear that))

"So...what do we do then?"

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-26, 11:45 PM
Fydan shrugs again, suddenly shy. I don't know.

Kyrian
2007-02-26, 11:46 PM
Kal gives her a small smile. "I mean, it's kinda hard for us to fight, if I don't want to see you get hurt, and you don't want to see me get hurt..."

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-26, 11:48 PM
((Damn! Have to go! Be on again in a few hours.... really sorry))

Kyrian
2007-02-26, 11:48 PM
((it's ok.))

Baeleck
2007-02-27, 10:55 AM
Skarvig emerges from his room, stretching and talking to himself.

Tha' were a well-earned rest, lad...

He leaves the building and heads into the centre of town.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-02-27, 11:27 AM
Everyone in my group (because I'm tired of typing out the names) leaves.

Baeleck
2007-02-27, 04:46 PM
Skarvig reaches the appartments, and head up to his room. His armour is begining to creak again, so he treats it with some more of the strange ointment he picked up at the OmniShop earlier. He opens the door, and enters, closing and locking it.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-27, 10:20 PM
Fydan breaks out of Dead Time and recieves Rell's message. She turns to Kal, and says awkwardly, I think we'll have to talk more later... I need to go help track down the people who are controlling Maph'tey.

Kyrian
2007-02-27, 10:23 PM
"Wait...please..."

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-27, 10:26 PM
Fydan fidgets for a minute, debating with herself. Um... ok. She sits back down.

Kyrian
2007-02-27, 10:27 PM
Kal, after seeming to debate with himself, leans over and kisses her on the cheek. He sits back. "Please be careful...I want to help, but my player won't be to stay up too late."

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-27, 10:31 PM
Fydan stares at him with an undecipherable expression on her face and blushes crimson. Y-yeah... I'll.. uh... be careful. She fumbles with her stone, waves goodbye shakily and teleports away in a flash of light.

Kyrian
2007-02-27, 10:34 PM
Kal sits back with a sigh. "Great...I probably screwed up with that...."

[hr]
He gathers Exodus and they leave.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-27, 11:39 PM
Fydan walks into the lodge, then looks at Kal with an odd expression. So...

Kyrian
2007-02-27, 11:40 PM
Kal looks at his feet. "I'm sorry about earlier...on the cheek..."

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-27, 11:43 PM
Fydan also looks away. It's okay... just wasn't prepared...

This isn't going well.

Kyrian
2007-02-27, 11:46 PM
Kal looks at her, unsure of what to say.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-27, 11:49 PM
Still not looking at him, she sits down on a couch, her face hidden by her hair.

Kyrian
2007-02-27, 11:51 PM
"Fydan...?" Kal sits down as well, still watching her, and starting to worry a little.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-27, 11:52 PM
Tell me about yourself before you came here. Fydan says, changing the subject again. Her face is still covered.

Kyrian
2007-02-27, 11:54 PM
Kal gives a small sigh. "I used to be scared...I used to run from the Necromongers. Planet to planet, town to town, didn't matter where. They always seemed to find me."

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-27, 11:58 PM
Do you know why that was?

Kyrian
2007-02-27, 11:59 PM
"Why what was?"

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-28, 12:00 AM
Why they seemed to find you. She's started looking at him again.
((Gotta go for about 15 minutes))

Kyrian
2007-02-28, 12:02 AM
"No, I don't know why. I do know that when I came here...I didn't want to run anymore..."

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-28, 12:41 AM
((Sorry! Got conscripted into labour...))
I'm glad you don't want to run. I never ran, only pursued. Which was actually probably worse.

Kyrian
2007-02-28, 12:43 AM
Kal gives a small smile. "Really one one reason I didn't..."

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-28, 12:45 AM
What was that? Fydan has relaxed, and she looks at Kal again.

Kyrian
2007-02-28, 12:47 AM
"I met you." Kal smiles, shyly. "It wasn't at first, but after spending time with you, that's when I knew I didn't want to see you get hurt, and I knew I had to stand and fight."

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-28, 12:51 AM
Fydan opens her mouth, then closes it, looking shocked.
I... she seems to be having trouble finding words. Really? she finally asks shyly.

Kyrian
2007-02-28, 12:52 AM
Kal just nods.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-28, 12:57 AM
Fydan tilts her head and looks at him very closely, starting to smile. But why? Usually I just manage to either make people run away from me or just make them mad.

Kyrian
2007-02-28, 01:00 AM
Kal removes the goggles, which he had put on sometime ago again. He smiles, even his unnatural looking eyes seem to smile. "Why not?"

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-28, 01:08 AM
Well... I'm not exactly a people elf. But whatever. She grins. I don't really think it matters anymore.

Kyrian
2007-02-28, 01:10 AM
Kal grins back. "So then...now what?"

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-28, 01:15 AM
Fydan repeated what she said last time he asked that. I don't know. Now what?

Rebonack
2007-02-28, 01:16 AM
A single reverberating note echoes across Town. It can be heard over the din of conversation as the eldritch trill sinks into the mind of all who hear it, carrying with it a great sense of foreboding.

Clearly something fell is at work.

Kyrian
2007-02-28, 01:17 AM
Kal gives a small laugh. "I..I don't know. Part of me says kiss your cheek again, part of me says give you a hug. I don't know." He smiles.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-28, 01:22 AM
Fydan smiles and hugs him, then abruptly draws back as she hears the gong. What was that?

((Need to go for a while. Dinner.))

Kyrian
2007-02-28, 01:24 AM
((That's fine, I should call it a night.))

Kal smiles at the hug, and is about to say something when the note is heard (*shakes fist at Rebonack on timing...*). "I don't know..."

Exachix
2007-02-28, 04:52 PM
Karaki comes back and goes to bed.

Landaro
2007-02-28, 04:59 PM
Waking out of a stupor that had taken hold of Landaro ((after some turmoil in real life)) he cautiosly looks around.

The pot of tea still resides on the small table, but there is no heat in it anymore. The two half empty cups lingere forgotten beside the pot. Liana is gone, probably some business things that needed to be sorted out. As his eyes wander the room he sees the stack of sketch paper on the third chair at the table.

And suddenly everything comes back to his mind. He was planning his house and right now everything on his mental canvas seemed to drop in place. He snatched an empty sheet and started to scribble down notes and blueprints, that he would deliver to Liana and her mistress as soon as possible to get the work going again.

He doesn't notice the small, colour-changing dragon that eyes him from a shadowed corner of the room.

((@Wukei: the map of the house is ready as an AutoRealm-File. There are just a few details missing. I'll PM you when the jpgs are ready for use. I hope the wait didn't take too long.))

Copacetic
2007-02-28, 05:48 PM
Feire walks in and walls asleep in his room.

Landaro
2007-02-28, 06:20 PM
When the last lines of his sketch are ready he hastily puts the paper in his coat and rushes over to the main office.

He enters without knocking.

After he has caught his breath and calmed down he looks around the room, wondering where Liana could be. ((don't mind. I know the NPC-stuff :smallwink: ))

Hello? Liana?

Copacetic
2007-02-28, 06:29 PM
Feire leaves.

Kyrian
2007-02-28, 10:38 PM
Kal wakes up and looks at Fydan. He can't help but smile.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-28, 10:39 PM
Fydan breaks out of Dead Time, and an invisible spectre, Plot Fydan, rises out of her body and drifts slowly towards the mountains.
Hmm... maybe it was nothing. She notices Kal looking at her. What?

Kyrian
2007-02-28, 10:43 PM
"Just seeing you makes me want to smile?"

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-28, 10:48 PM
Fydan blushes and smiles at him. I doubt that.

Kyrian
2007-02-28, 10:50 PM
"Well, apparently it does." Kal stands up and stretches, the goggles falling back over his eyes as he does. "Can I get you a drink?"

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-28, 10:52 PM
Whatever you're having. Fydan says.

Kyrian
2007-02-28, 10:56 PM
Kal leaves the room and wonders what he wants to drink. Exodus flies back out to the living room and perches on the back of the couch.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-28, 10:59 PM
Hey, Ex.
Fydan strokes her, feeling peaceful for once.

Kyrian
2007-02-28, 10:59 PM
Exodus chirps happily as Kal returns with two beers. "I hope it's ok...I really don't have much."

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-28, 11:01 PM
That's fine. Fydan takes one with a nod of tahnks, and falls silent, enjoying the quiet around them.

Kyrian
2007-02-28, 11:03 PM
Kal takes a drink of his and smiles at Fydan.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-28, 11:11 PM
You're not going to die, are you? Fydan says abruptly. There is fear in her eyes.

Kyrian
2007-02-28, 11:12 PM
"Fighting the Necromongers? No. I promise you."

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-28, 11:13 PM
Good... people I care about don't usually fare well in battles. Fydan looks slightly relieved.

Kyrian
2007-02-28, 11:15 PM
Kal removes the goggles, and gives her a smile. "You're not going to lose me."

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-28, 11:22 PM
Fydan smiles at him. I'm glad. Sometimes I wake up and think my life here must be a dream, because it's so different from everything else that's happened to me. It's good to know even the bad things are starting to change.

Kyrian
2007-02-28, 11:23 PM
"Can I ask you something?"

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-28, 11:26 PM
Go ahead...

Kyrian
2007-02-28, 11:27 PM
"What is it you see in me?" Kal smiles.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-28, 11:32 PM
Well, for one thing, you've been very patient and kind to me. Not very many other people have extended me that courtesy. Fydan looks into her cup. You always seem to be caring, and understanding... She smiles as though remembering something, then looks at Ex. ... and Ex. Fydan shuts her mouth for a minute, then looks Kal in the eyes. And I trust you.

Kyrian
2007-02-28, 11:34 PM
Ex ruffles her feathers, pleased with herself. Kal smiles. "I trust you too."

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-28, 11:35 PM
I don't trust many people. But you've earned it. Fydan colors a bit and looks away nervously.

Kyrian
2007-02-28, 11:37 PM
Kal slides over, so he's seating next to Fydan. "Hey..."

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-28, 11:40 PM
Fydan stiffens as he moves, but it is purely on reflex and she relaxes again. Yeah?

Kyrian
2007-02-28, 11:46 PM
Kal looks her in the eye. "Whether you believe it or not, you're beautiful....and I'm glad I met you."

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-28, 11:49 PM
I'm glad I met you too, Kal. Fydan smiles, looking very happy. No matter what happens.

Kyrian
2007-02-28, 11:51 PM
Kal keeps smiling, and reaches for Fydan's hand.

Obsidian Blade
2007-02-28, 11:56 PM
Hers is callused from wielding a sword, but she takes his and hesitantly leans against him.

Kyrian
2007-02-28, 11:56 PM
Kal gives her hand a small squeeze, and slowly wraps a gentle arm around her shoulder.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-01, 12:06 AM
Fydan closes her eyes and is quiet.

Kyrian
2007-03-01, 12:09 AM
Kal just smiles as he sits there with her.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-01, 12:20 AM
So... you've found someone. Lucky you. Hope he stays around.
He will. You're just jealous.
Hardly. It would just be such a shame if something happened to him...
The blood drains out of Fydan's face. You wouldn't dare. Besides, you can't even do anything to him.
I didn't imply anything, just made an observation.
What do you want?
You know very well.
And you know just as well you can't have it. You're far too dangerous to let loose.
Take that stance, but bear in mind my abilities... I am not entirely helpless, even inside this sword... He trails off, leaving Fydan shaken.

Kyrian
2007-03-01, 12:21 AM
"Are you ok?"

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-01, 12:26 AM
I'm... fine. It's Rikan again. She does not elborate, thinking to herself.

Kyrian
2007-03-01, 12:31 AM
Kal moves one hand up slowly and gently runs it through her hair. "Anything I can do to help?"

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-01, 12:43 AM
I don't think so. All he really wants is a body... but he's very, very dangerous. He's going to try and threaten me into getting him one. She sighs, leaning against Kal. I need him until after the battle with the Necromongers... then I'll be done with him, and get rid of this stupid bond.

Kyrian
2007-03-01, 12:48 AM
Kal nods, and puts his arm back around Fydan. "Hopefully it'll all just be over soon."

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-01, 12:59 AM
She nods. Hopefully.

Kyrian
2007-03-01, 01:02 AM
Kal just sighs and holds Fydan, not wanting to let go anytime soon.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-01, 01:27 AM
Fydan is content to just sit there, thinking to herself, and eventually falls asleep against Kal.

((Goodnight))

Wukei
2007-03-01, 11:33 AM
Ten buildings are added.

http://landaro.de/Bilder/stuff/Dragon_Manor_all_normal.jpg

All but one of them are only two stories high, the last built has a placard of bronze at the door that identifies it as "Dragon Manor."

(See the first post for information on renting.)

Landaro
2007-03-01, 01:30 PM
When Landaro learns, that his new home has been built. He is really excited. A state of mind that seldom crosses his behaviour. Agitated as he is, he still reminds himself to keep cool or, at least, calm down a little, as he follows Liana to the new estate.

I can't believe you got it up so quickly. And you really applied all my ideas? That's amazing!

((I'll just edit to spare you doubble posts))

When they finally reach the piece of land, which is going to be his in a short while, Landaro is totally taken aback.

This ... This looks even better than I had imagined ... This is - absolutly - awesome!

Liana slightly colours at the praise but recovers quickly.

Well, we did our best!

So if you don't mind, I would like to move in imediately!

Sure, it's ready to use, but I think you will need some furnishings?

Yes sure, but don't worry about that. I will visit the OmniShop later. I only have to get a few things first. My horse, for one, is still at Trog's I suppose.

He thinks for a moment ...

Here. I'll give you back the key of #290. Won't need that one any more, huh.

She takes the key in her possion and his initial smile widens, when Liana provides another key, this with a small nametag that reads "Dragon Manor", and hands it to him.

Welcome Home, one mighty say?

A small twinkle in her eyes and smile on her face.

I will just come around later and we can sort out the formal stuff.

By then I will have some tea boiling!

They part and Landaro turns around to face his new home.

~ Dragon Manor ~

The estate is situated on the edge of the Town Hill's district. The front is marked by a waiste high hedge of evergreens, but the back opens up on green grassland. The woods can be seen somewhere in the distance.
A small cobblestone path leads up to the entrance of Dragon Manor. A second path forks from the first and runs around the left side, where the stable doors are.
The square building, 75 feet along the baseline, is two stories high, but a tower on the far left corner rises another one and a half stories above the rooftop. The groundfloor walls are crafted from sturdy granite with tall, slender windows every five feet, the glasspanes framed in finely wrought cast-iron. In contrast to this the first floor is build from shining alabaster and the windowframes are made of an elegant dark wood. On the left, the roof running from the tower to the front is flat with three crystalline cupolas in a row that scatter the sunlight everywhere whereas the rest of the building is topped by a slanting black slated roof.
Three small stairs climb up to a two-winged door which is carved from oakwood. The carvings show the slender forms of elves and dragons that are entangled in an intricate pattern. The scene appears like a dance frozen in mid-motion, but when you look close enough the wooden figures seem to move, very, very slowly.
As you step into the building, you stand in the main hall but your view is obscurred by a heavy red velvet curtain. The door to your left leads into the stable. When you turn right through a wall opening that is partly covered by another dark red curtain you enter the huge parlour. The room runs across two stories and takes up more than a quarter of the whole building. A gallery runs along the east and south wall on the first floor. You can reach this balustrade with a spiral staircase in the south-west corner of the room. Merry flames are emanating heat from a marble fireplace.

This is, where guests are recieved.

Before Landaro leaves to go back into the main town area, to get his old belongings and to equip his new home he leaves a note at the door for Liana:

"I'll be back later, I would welcome your presence ths afternoon!"

Then he shuts the door and heads for the streets of the town.

Landaro
2007-03-03, 04:16 PM
(( Dragon manor has been relocated! From now on you will find it here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36448).))

Exachix
2007-03-04, 11:05 AM
Karaki wakes, and heads out.

Baeleck
2007-03-05, 04:17 PM
Skarvig leaves his room for the first time in nearly a week. He looks bitter.

This town... t'ain fer me...

He has gathered his few belongings and leaves, heading out of town, not intending to return. As he leaves, he leaves a note to vacate his room.

((Coping with those minor characters was getting a little tricky. I decided it was best to get rid of them.))

Fuum Bango
2007-03-05, 04:52 PM
A red robed figure sprints around the corner, brandishing a green dagger. He runs past several people and begins scratching a wall, after some time he stumbles away leaving a simple image; a triangle with a line through it horizontally.