PDA

View Full Version : dnd 3.5 werewolf build

Cornyorange
2014-06-06, 01:56 PM
Im wanting to do a werewolf character for my next campaign, cause werewolves are awesome. Anyways, I was thinking human ranger natural werewolf. I want to have some flavor, living in the forrest, going against his anamial nature and protecting traveller from the dangers of the woods and what not. Just looking for input of useful/flavorful feats or PrC or anything like that

Xerlith
2014-06-06, 02:00 PM
If you want to play something with such a crippling LA, you may want to ask your DM to approve of Oslecamo's Werewolf Monster Class.

Cornyorange
2014-06-06, 02:02 PM
Is that homebrew or not? Cause my dm pretty much allows anything thats official. Online and what have you

A.A.King
2014-06-06, 02:07 PM
Something you might want to consider is the Shifter race from "Races of Eberron" / "Monster Manual 3" and going into the pre-errata version of "Weretouched Master" from "Eberron Campaign Setting"
It's a way to not be too harmed by the LA and Racial Hit Die of a Lycanthrope.

Xerlith
2014-06-06, 02:31 PM
Oslecamo works are homebrew. There is the official Werewolf class (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/sp/20040117a). And it's actually okay, if the DM let you gain HD for those levels.

pilvento
2014-06-06, 02:50 PM
I played that class once, had a lot of fun. If he aproves it get a barbarian lvl after it, followed by fist of the forest and warshapér.