PDA

View Full Version : Tibbit cheese

Renen
2014-06-07, 02:15 PM
I remember reading somewhere that you can have a full STR Tibbit in cat form, because the STR loss from being in cat form is a penalty and can be bypassed. I just dont remember how... Anyone?

Alex12
2014-06-07, 02:29 PM
CE level 2 soulborn Str is immune to all penalties, damage, and drain.

Jeff the Green
2014-06-07, 02:31 PM
I remember reading somewhere that you can have a full STR Tibbit in cat form, because the STR loss from being in cat form is a penalty and can be bypassed. I just dont remember how... Anyone?

I may have been the one; I didn't discover the trick, but I'm the only one I know of who mentions it.

Anyway, you have to be CE and take two levels of Soulborn. That makes you immune to anything that will decrease your Strength, and specifically calls out penalties.

Renen
2014-06-07, 02:51 PM
♥ u
Thanks

Vortenger
2014-06-07, 03:46 PM
I may have been the one; I didn't discover the trick, but I'm the only one I know of who mentions it.

Anyway, you have to be CE and take two levels of Soulborn. That makes you immune to anything that will decrease your Strength, and specifically calls out penalties.

I thought your suggestion of pairing it with Stoneblessed and Goliath Mountain Rage Barbarian was rather brilliant. I hadn't seen that combo done before.

Red Fel
2014-06-07, 03:48 PM
Tibbit cheese? Don't be silly. Cats are lactose intolerant.

But seriously, a Chaotic Evil cat. That's just... Well, inevitable, isn't it? :smallamused:

weckar
2014-06-07, 03:54 PM
Makes me wonder if a similar thing for WIS exists. Because, you know, Corrupt Spells...

otakumick
2014-06-07, 04:10 PM
Makes me wonder if a similar thing for WIS exists. Because, you know, Corrupt Spells...

It's not immunity, but a level of Binder goes a long way.

Jeff the Green
2014-06-07, 04:38 PM
It's not immunity, but a level of Binder goes a long way.

Also Strongheart Vest.

Anyway, lesser restoration might let you do the mighty cat thing too, as long as you interpret their transformation as being a "magical effect."