PDA

View Full Version : Catfolk and claws

Mage keeper
2014-06-09, 03:37 AM
Hi guys i need help, i'm creating a character a catfolk, and i need to know how many attack would it have with two claw(both primary weapon) without taking the TWF feats or multiattack?

Coidzor
2014-06-09, 03:39 AM
Hi guys i need help, i'm creating a character a catfolk, and i need to know how many attack would it have with two claw(both primary weapon) without taking the TWF feats or multiattack?

Without anything else affecting them (such as the Rapidstrike feat line) what you see is what you get with natural weapons. You have two claw attacks? You have two claw attacks.

So you've got 2 attacks which you can use to make a full attack. With some form of weapon that wouldn't take up your claws you'd have the weapon as your primary attack and then your two claws as secondary attacks(so at a -5 without multiattack).

Natural Weapons And You: A Miniguide (http://www.minmaxboards.com/index.php?topic=482.0) may come in handy here.

Marnath
2014-06-09, 10:34 AM

Catfolk don't have claw attacks, unless you're getting those from something else?

Psyren
2014-06-09, 10:59 AM
I don't know if it's possible in 3.5, but in PF they can take a racial trait to gain a pair of 1d4 claw attacks.