PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Killing Malkizid (Using a pathfinder PC)

Balancer12
2014-06-11, 07:47 AM
My DM recently has introduced the Arch Devil Malkizid into our game, our DM is running an underdark campaign using Pathifnder rules instead of 3.5 rules and my party is currently at ninth level with Mythic tiers.

My current PC is as follows:
Spellbreaker/Sin eater Inquisior level 9 Guardian Mythic tier 2

Str-20
Con-22
Dex-15
Int-14
Wis-16
Cha-18

Fort save-14
Reflex save-7
Will save-13

BAB-6/1
Initiative-9
CMB-11 CMD-23

Armor:
Mythril Half Plate
Cloak of resistance +2

Weapons:
Adamantine Great Sword +1
Cold Iron longsword MW

Feats:
Endurance
Diehard/Diehard Mythic
Extended Bane
Intimidating physic
Power attack
Improved Sunder

Mythic abilities:
Adamantine Mind (+2 verse Mind affecting will saves, if saved then attacker must take a will save at same DC or be stunned)

Mythic sustenance (No need to eat, drink or breath. Immunity to spells that require breathing in to work and inhaled poison)

Sudden Block (Can expend a mythic power point against a single attack as an immediate action to force a re-roll on a single melee attack made against you or an adjacent ally, add your tier to your AC, opponent re rolls twice and takes worse result. After attack is made you or adjacent ally takes a free melee attack at highest BAB)

Amazing initiative (Bonus to initiative equal to tier, can spend a Mythic power point to take another standard action on own turn, once a turn, cannot use to cast spells.)

(Going to take next tier)
Sleepless (no need to sleep)

Beyond Good and Evil (You are beyond petty morality, you do anything regardless of class restrictions and alignment counts as most favorable for spells.)

My question to the forum is if there are stats for Malkizid and if so how you would go about killing him (It would be preferable if there were a method of soloing him as well due to inter party issues.), I plan on taking him on MUCH later maybe when I'm around level 20 with 10 Mythic tiers.

If you are unfamiliar with mythic paths http://www.d20pfsrd.com/mythic/mythic-heroes here is a link.