PDA

View Full Version : any feat sugestions for a wizard>incantatrix/artificer?

Azraile
2014-06-11, 07:33 PM
been a while sense I've played and I know there plenty new feats I've never hurd of before...

Hell incantatrix, artificer, and gastault are all new to me lol... and i'm having trouble picking out feats I got.... cuz there is a lot O.O level 10 and the GM is giving us two feats (one for each class) for leveling feats with flaws thats 10 right there with even adding in all the bonus ones....

that brings it to like 12 feats, 2 metamagic only, 2 crafting feats, and all the basic crafts short of rings O.o

adding all the class and race feats i'll have 23 + proficiency's.....

thats a lot to pick! lol

Azraile
2014-06-11, 11:34 PM
OK this is what I have now..... any sugestions for changes or the last 2 feats would be a lot of help

FEATS

Simple Weapon Proficiency (ALL) Artificer lvl 1
Martial Weapon Proficiency Elf Subtype
Rapier, longsword, longbow, composite longbow, shortbow, composite shortbow.
Armor Proficiency (light) Artificer lvl 1
Shield Proficiency (ALL – tower) Artificer lvl 1
Flyby Attack template feat
May take a move action and another standard action at any point during an airborne move action, a second move action can not be made after the flyby attack this turn.
Extraordinary Concentration Flaw given feat
You may take a concentration check (DC 25 + spell level) to maintaion a concentration spell with just a move action. If you beat the check by 10 or more it’s a free action.
Quick Recovery Flaw given feat
Whenever you begin a turn stunned or dazed, you may make a new saving throw at original DC.
Quick Draw HD lvl 1 feat
Can draw a weapon as a free action and a hidden weapon as a move action.
Improved Initiative HD lvl 1 feat
+ 4 bonus on initiative checks.
Spell Penetration HD lvl 3 feat
+ 2 bonus on CL checks to over come spell resistances.
Greater Spell Penetration HD lvl 3 feat
+ 2 bonus on CL checks to over come spell resistances.

2 feats left

+2 Metamagic: Empower Spell Incantrix (bonus metamagic) lvl 1
Spells with variable numerical affects have those numbers increased by 50%.
+3 Metamagic: Chain Spell Incantrix (bonus metamagic) lvl 4
Spells that specifies a single target and has a range grater than touch (or self) can be chained to affect a number of secondary targets equal to CL, each target must be within 30 feet of the next and cannot be hit by the chain twice. If the spell dose damage the secondary targets each take half as many dice of damage as the primary target and can attempt reflex saving throws for half the secondary damage. For spells that do not deal damage, the save DC against secondary targets is reduced by 4.
+4 Metamagic: Twin Spell HD lvl 6 feat
Causes a target or area spell to take effect twice, any variable characteristics (including attack rolls) or decisions made on the spell are applied to both spells, while the receiving creature taking each of the affects individually (including two saving throws if applicable). A spell whose affects wouldn’t stack normally create redundant effects. (needing dispelled twice).
+6 Metamagic: Persistent Spell HD lvl 6 feat
Spells with a fixed or personal range can have their duration increased to 24 hours.

Iron Will Wizard (Elven Generalist Variant) lvl 5
+ 2 untyped bonus on all will saving throws.
Extraordinary Artisan Artificer lvl 4
-25% to the base cost and raw materials needed for item creation.
Scribe Scroll Artificer lvl 1
Brew Potion Artificer lvl 2
Craft Wondrous Item Artificer lvl 3
Craft Homunculus Artificer lvl 4
Craft magical Arms and Armor Artificer lvl 5
Craft Wand Artificer lvl 6
Craft Construct Artificer lvl 8
Craft Rod Artificer lvl 9