PDA

View Full Version : Funniest things of the role playing table

equinoxmaster
2014-06-14, 12:38 PM
i had to repost this because of some glitch but here it is:
today i want to know the funniest quotes/phrases/conversations/actions/choices/scenarios/events that you have seen, heard or did at a tabletop role playing game???

equinoxmaster
2014-06-14, 12:57 PM
well it wasnt a glitch, just no-one noticed it so i reposted it with a message about it being reposted and moved it to gaming(other)

Artanis
2014-06-14, 07:34 PM
i had to repost this because of some glitch but here it is:
today i want to know the funniest quotes/phrases/conversations/actions/choices/scenarios/events that you have seen, heard or did at a tabletop role playing game???

At the very start of a Heavy Gear campaign:

DM: "So, first question, do you want to play as characters from the North or the South? I can make it work for whichever you decide."
Player 1: "If we choose the South, do we get to call it 'The War of Northern Aggression'?"
DM: "Well, sure, since it techn..."
Players 1-5 at the same time: "SOUTH!"
Player 2: "My gear is bright orange with black trim, and named the General Kerensky."
DM: *facepalm*

banana-for-ever
2014-06-15, 11:52 PM
This night, my bard and the team's new halfling had a pretty wild night at the bar. Started a battle with the king's son without knowing it and killed him. After a pretty long chase where we finally get caught, the king himself traps us in a torture room downstairs, and the other players refused to help us for not wanting to get in trouble, leaving me no choice but to use the legendary cursed scroll that we had stored in my backpack. Transformed the halfling into a Balrog. This night, we killed the king, I shapechanged to take his place and had a little time ruling before getting caught and threwn in high-security prison. As we finally got out (other long story), I just said : Haha cette-soirée là!, which basically means : That night! Which is a highly known party song. We ended up making a remix of the song saying how we killed the king and his son and all this stuff. One of the most memorable nights of this game!

equinoxmaster
2014-06-16, 08:36 AM
This night, my bard and the team's new halfling had a pretty wild night at the bar. Started a battle with the king's son without knowing it and killed him. After a pretty long chase where we finally get caught, the king himself traps us in a torture room downstairs, and the other players refused to help us for not wanting to get in trouble, leaving me no choice but to use the legendary cursed scroll that we had stored in my backpack. Transformed the halfling into a Balrog. This night, we killed the king, I shapechanged to take his place and had a little time ruling before getting caught and threwn in high-security prison. As we finally got out (other long story), I just said : Haha cette-soirée là!, which basically means : That night! Which is a highly known party song. We ended up making a remix of the song saying how we killed the king and his son and all this stuff. One of the most memorable nights of this game!

my gnome favored soul of boccob got an artifact that is evil and targets strong-willed people and he thought getting drunk would make him less strong willed (he has a will save of +23) and he died but when he was resurrected he was still drunk (the artifact is a cursed intelligent greataxe that makes u rage as a barbarian)