PDA

View Full Version : [Brainstorming] List of Laws for Hell

Krazyguy75
2014-06-15, 03:33 AM
So, I'm DMing a planar campaign in D&D, and one of my PCs asked me to come up with a list of laws for hell.

Being the chaotic neutral, borderline evil person I am, I wish to give him a complete list of laws for hell, just to make his life hell. As many as we can possibly think of.

Which is where everyone here comes in: I have limited creativity, and I'm sure that you'll think of ones I haven't. Just list any you can think of below, and if you think of diabolic exceptions, feel free to list them as well.

And if you wish to go the extra mile, feel free to use legal language just to make it even more painful to read :smallbiggrin:

Have fun!

EDIT:

Since it seems to be a topic of much debate, here are my personal outlines for the laws of hell:

Orderly - Hell ain't got no time for your chaos. We're lawful here.

Complex - Just because they are orderly, doesn't mean that they are easy to understand.

To the point - Devils would not make pointless laws for minor things. See the aforementioned Pit Fiend law: It has problems with military command, superior devils, trading of goods, and everyday conduct. Devils would not support this law, because it invites chaos and abuse of the system.

Favoring the powerful - Asmodius always wins. The other rulers of hell have everything stacked in their favor. The people beneath them endeavor to keep laws in their favor, and against those beneath them. Hence, all laws would be tiered based off the devil who breaks it.

Evil - There is no mercy here. You have no rights. They don't do law for the sake of helping people who were harmed. They do it for the sake of absolute law. Thus, there would be no things like helping the families of the harmed, letting people go on parole, or utilizing painless methods of the death penalty.

Eye for an Eye - You kill a devil below you, they inflict and amount of loss equal to his worth onto you. Personally, I'd rather leave punishment out of the law for now, because it would be such a massive task to put in all the distinct individual punishments for all the ranks of devils, power of those devils, who they work for, and how much property they control.

In addition, I'm fine with the laws being loosely defined in areas, for hell is a plane of bureaucracy, and those with access to better lawyers should be able to twist the law in their favor. Of course, such lawyers will typically be serving the higher ranked devils.

DM Nate
2014-06-15, 04:52 AM
Do you have a copy of the Fiendish Codex II: Tyrants of the Nine Hells?

Krazyguy75
2014-06-15, 04:55 AM
I'm not sure whether you understood me. I meant a list of laws, complete and to the minor details. Not game rules or anything but laws, for a lawful plane.

If there is such a thing in FCII, just give me the page number.

Socksy
2014-06-15, 05:07 AM
Laws which depend on the day of the week, the letters of your first name, your race, colour, height, weight, whether you're arcane/divine/psionic/some weird subsystem....

General rules, which you'll need to wrap in technobabble, try:

> Cannot harm a devil of a higher rank than yourself, directly or indirectly, nor encourage others to do so. Nondevils are considered to be below all devils but Lemures for the purposes of this law.

> Visitors must all have the correct papers. (666 pages of red tape and obstructive bureaucracy.)

> Portals may not be opened to any plane but the Astral Plane, Mechanus, or if one has the clearance (more paperwork), the Abyss. It is, however, illegal to enter Hell directly from the Abyss.

> The dead must not be taken from Hell. (Have fun, anyone playing liches, necropolitans, ghosts...)

> Telling a direct lie is punishable by whatever the person you are lying to is capable of doing to you with no outside help.

> Bargains must be kept to the letter of the agreement.

DM Nate
2014-06-15, 05:25 AM
I'm not sure whether you understood me. I meant a list of laws, complete and to the minor details. Not game rules or anything but laws, for a lawful plane.

If there is such a thing in FCII, just give me the page number.

Sorry I was not more clear. That book explains the hierarchy of 3.5 hell, with history, environment, creatures, etc. It's a great place to start from when devising a list of rules for hell.

For example, do you know the currency they use in hell? Or who arbitrates legal disputes in hell?

Eldan
2014-06-15, 05:49 AM
Laws which depend on the day of the week, the letters of your first name, your race, colour, height, weight, whether you're arcane/divine/psionic/some weird subsystem....

I'd actually stay clear of that kind of thing.
I mean, it's a matter of opinion, but when I run it, I don't think Hell should be complicated just for the sake of being incomprehensible and byzantine.
Yes, it's a bureaucracy. But it's a bureaucracy running the multiverse's most incomprehensibly gigantic wartime economy. Everything that isn't brutally efficient would have been stripped away eons ago.

MrNobody
2014-06-15, 06:05 AM

Exactly this: laws should be filled with minute, hidden rules highly specific and based on (apparently) unconsistent details.

Art 136598: You must not look at a Pit Fiend's tail. If you do it, your eyes will be eradicated. Unless you have pale blue eyes with silvery nuances: in that case you'll lose only an eye. Unless you are an orc: in than case you will retain your eyes but lose a finger of your choice from your left hand. But if you already lost one or more finger and the sum of what remains is odd, then you'll lose a leg. If your legs are hairy, you will be weighted: if you weigth more than 100 Kg you'll be cooked alive, if you weight less you'll be skinned. Unless your skin is green [...].

Another thing you'll have to pay attentions is to make up some general rules and to define a lot of specific rules set by the ruler of each one of the 9 layers. Asmodeus has his laws, Belias has is own, and have them being linked to the "area of expertise" of each archfiend. For an archfiend who "protects" treason, this particular "sin" might not be punished unless under precise circumstances or, at the contrary, the archfiend coul be paronoid about that and punish such crimes with particular cruelty.

In the end, speaking of archfiends, i'd suggest to borrow one of my favourite rules from Munchkin:

Any other disputes should be settled by loud arguments, with the owner of the game having the last word

The "owner of the game" here is obviously the archfiend of each layer so whatever should be the laws you write, remember that the princes of evil should have the power to change them or to add quibbles at thier own sake.

Eldan
2014-06-15, 06:25 AM
Art 136598: You must not look at a Pit Fiend's tail. If you do it, your eyes will be eradicated. Unless you have pale blue eyes with silvery nuances: in that case you'll lose only an eye. Unless you are an orc: in than case you will retain your eyes but lose a finger of your choice from your left hand. But if you already lost one or more finger and the sum of what remains is odd, then you'll lose a leg. If your legs are hairy, you will be weighted: if you weigth more than 100 Kg you'll be cooked alive, if you weight less you'll be skinned. Unless your skin is green [...].

Again. WHY? Devils aren't insane. They are engaged in a war where they throw incomprehensible numbers of soldiers into a meatgrinder that stretches across thousands of planets and several infinite planes. They are lawful. They are at war. They don't have time for **** like this. That Pit Fiend really needs to get his legions out onto the river so they can fight over the next three square feet of Hades. He doesnt' have time to check the colour of your eyes, your ancestry or your weight.
Yes, given millennia of bureaucracy, there will be some complicated laws. But they should still have a point.

I'd think that if there really was a reason why looking at a fiend's tail would be a hanging offence, the pit fiend in question would just break your neck and then get on with his work. After checking if you have permission to do it. Quickly.

MrNobody
2014-06-15, 06:54 AM
They don't have TIME? You are really posing limit of time to immortal creatures? They have plenty of time to give birth to rules like that (that was, however, an exasperation of the concept).

It's not that this kind of rules are set by a devil that one day wakes up and says: "Uhm, today i really want to make up a strange, byzantine and totally incomprehensible rule".
It occurs in millenia of stratification. For example.

Hugatzul the pit demon was mutilated in battle by a dretch and lost part of his tail. He proudly refused to have it regenerated, but set up a rule that punished everyone who stared to long at the sign of his shame by eradicating his eyes. The other pit fiend liked the rule, that became generally applied.
Century later, while performing a pact with a pit fiend he encountered in Hell, a mortal prince looked at his tail: more interested in the mortal's soul and in what the prince could have offered him once back to the material plane than in his eyes, the pit fiend used an anatomic detail of the mortal to set up a quibble.
Year later, a pit fiend was planning to start a war in the material plane, using an orchish horde at his command. One day, the orcs looked at his tail. The pit fiend, not wanting to enrage Gruumsh (sensible to the "eye-off" thing) and to lessen the combat efficiency of his army, decided that orcs should have been treated differently. Another quibble...

All this quibbles, accumultaed in millenia of pacts and affairs in all the planes of the multivers, diligently annotated, gave birth to a gargantuan list of rules similar the one i wrote.

Eldan
2014-06-15, 07:05 AM
Anyway, martial law.

To quote Wiki:

Typically, the imposition of martial law accompanies curfews, the suspension of civil law, civil rights, habeas corpus, and the application or extension of military law or military justice to civilians. Civilians defying martial law may be subjected to military tribunal (court-martial).

Hell, I would assume, would have no concept of civil rights and civil liberties. Check your local constitution, it will probably list them early. Assume they all don't exist in hell.

Or let's look at a certain real world declaration, without getting into the politics:

"Born free and equal": No, they aren't. First of all, devils aren't born. Second, they don't serve equally. RIghts come with services. Freedom is an illusion and the sooner it is exorcised out of the minds of mortalkind, the sooner the universe can begin to function properly. The hierarchy is all.

"Endowed with spirit and reason": What is reasonable, of course, is defined by your superiors. The lowest ranks are mindless.

"No destinctions made based on...": That's a maybe. Demons are to be killed. Devils are to be followed or ordered. Everyone else is to be recruited or removed.

"Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person": No, no and no. Your life is not yours. It is loaned to you and you will have it as long as your life serves the cause. Liberty is an illusion. Serving is security.

"No one shall be held in slavery or servitude": All must serve. Those who will not bend will be broken.

"No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment." See above. If you are useless, you will be killed so you will stop wasting food, air and space that could be used for a proper soldier. If you could still be of use, you will be broken.

"Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law." Absolutely.

"All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law." Fear the equality of souls. Equality is weakness.

"No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile." Yes. Submit and we will free you from the arbitrary. All will be determined lawfully, for the benefit of all.

"Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him." Partially. There is no public. There may be an internal affairs agent watching the judge for signs of corruption, but in the end, they decide.

"Innocent until proven guilty". Guilty until proven innocent

"The Right to Refuse to Kill": Replace with "Orders must be followed on pain of execution". You may not kill other devils or potential allies without due process. You must kill demons on sight.

"privacy, family, home or correspondence, " Privacy breeds dishonesty. Family breeds disloyalty to the state. Correspondence must be checked for signs of either.

"Freedom of movement": Freedom is too dangerous to be allowed. Submit to those who know what is best for the community.

"Asylum from persecution": as there is only one lawful authority, there can be no asylum from it. However, if others outside of hell presume to have authority, hell will gladly correct their illusions.

"Marriage": marriage is a state of political convenience, to be entered or ended only under strict guidelines and with precise contractual agreements. Loyalty is to the cause, not to a spouse or family.

"Freedom of thought, conscience and religion": worship of deities allied to the cause is a way to power and power helps the cause. But beware divided loyalties. Conscience is not free. Conscience is what drives you to follow the cause. Your thoughts will be laid bare and examined for disloyalty.

"The right to take part in the government" is not a right, it is a duty.

"Freedom of assembly": You will always be assembled.

"Free choice of employment": it is not for us to say where the cause sends us. Do as you are told.

And so on. You get the idea. Also "Upon entering hell, you agree to follow these laws, knowingly or not".

Bone devils take a role similar to an internal, secret police. Give them appropriate rights. The right to accuse. The right to persecute. The right to execute non-officers. The right to execute officers on reasonable suspicion.

In the end, I think it would boil down to a simple set of rules: follow orders of those above you. Command those below you efficiently. Do not waste resources that could be used for the cause. You owe absolute loyalty to Asmodeus first. You have no rights other than those given to you. Comply or be removed from a position where you could do harm with extreme prejudice.

All this quibbles, accumultaed in millenia of pacts and affairs in all the planes of the multivers, diligently annotated, gave birth to a gargantuan list of rules similar the one i wrote.

Your examples are not lawful. "It was more convenient not to follow the law so we changed it on the spot to allow for this special case"? That's about as chaotic as it gets.

GolemsVoice
2014-06-15, 07:06 AM
Yeah, devils are lawful and at war, they're also evil, however. As in, literally evil made flesh. So while their laws will have to serve for wartime, they'd also be as sadistic as possible. Devils enjoy being officially GIVEN power over others, so they'd devise their laws as byzantine as possible, so that there always is some chance for the cleverest devil to interpret them as it benefits him. Natural selection through the knowledge of laws and bylaws, as well as the ability to interpret them.

This system also works nicely to establish a strict hierarchy, because lower-ranking devils usually lack the intelligence to argue as their betters do, meaning they can be cowed into submission easily.

Actana
2014-06-15, 07:18 AM
I have the feeling that Hell would operate strictly on a "need to know" basis for laws. Devils are innately lawful (and evil) creatures - they are born with inherent knowledge of the laws their plane follows, since they're directly made for and into the place. The higher up you go in the ranks, the more you get to know about the laws. Since the place is very lawful, creatures who deal with X but not Y know how the laws for X work inherently, but don't know how they work for Y because they don't need to know. If you get promoted/moved to a different position, you gain new knowledge dealing with your area of expertise. Laws themselves would likely be very strict, brutal and straightforward... Until we get into exceptions, of which there are thousands upon thousands. A proper devil lawyer versed in the laws would possibly be able to find loopholes in everything, but given that other devils have their own lawyers too (or maybe even the same lawyer), trying to fight your way through law battles is difficult and deciding the winner often comes down to whoever the judge, the highest authority in the area, favors the most. In the Nine Hells, technically correct is the best correct, until the upper ranks decide that they're technically correct in their decision to execute you.

And as for mortals... They don't really belong in the Nine Hells. They don't need to know the laws for the place. If a devil deals with them, they might get an overview of the laws they are getting themselves subject to, but only because the position the deal broker is in requires them to give out the knowledge - but not more than is required. Some devils might give out more because they want to appear generous or ensure further dealings with the mortal, but it's on their own volition. Becoming an expert on the laws of devils would be a monumental task far beyond any mortal's lifespan.

For specific laws... Don't bother unless they're called for. Humans and devils are too unlike to be able to conceive a proper legal system. We are neither inherently lawful nor inherently evil, so it's going to be a massive pain to even try to build anything other than a broad foundation of laws. Codes of law are massive, I don't think anyone is going to deny that. A complete set of new laws for a race of beings so vastly different from ours is not going to happen in anyone's lifetime.

DM Nate
2014-06-15, 07:59 AM
Anyway, martial law.

Have you read the Fiendish Codex II? Devils have plenty of inscrutable laws. And they are known for NOT throwing their devils into the meat-grinder; they're tacticians, which is the only reason they've held off the infinite (but unorganized) hordes of the Abyss.

Eldan
2014-06-15, 08:14 AM
Have you read the Fiendish Codex II? Devils have plenty of inscrutable laws. And they are known for NOT throwing their devils into the meat-grinder; they're tacticians, which is the only reason they've held off the infinite (but unorganized) hordes of the Abyss.

I have. I choose to disregard a lot of it.

DM Nate
2014-06-15, 08:55 AM
I have. I choose to disregard a lot of it.

If the OP had simply asked about Hell, without a game system in mind, you might have a point. Since he specifically asked about D&D, you have to pay attention to what the designers of the game had in mind for their own system.

Eldan
2014-06-15, 09:09 AM
He did, however, not specify an edition of D&D. I mainly take my fluff from Planescape and ignore 3.5 in the many places where it is too contradictory.

DM Nate
2014-06-15, 09:21 AM
He did, however, not specify an edition of D&D. I mainly take my fluff from Planescape and ignore 3.5 in the many places where it is too contradictory.

Fair enough then.

Vinegar Tom
2014-06-15, 01:47 PM
The important point here is that all Devils are by definition absolutely evil. The "rules" they live by work just fine for Devils, in exactly the same way that being a German Nazi in Nazi Germany would've been the real deal if Hitler had conquered the Universe. Only more so. If you don't belong in Hell, you have exactly one way to stay alive - terrify them into submission. In which case, obviously, the rules don't matter.

Krazyguy75
2014-06-15, 02:26 PM
Since it seems to be a topic of much debate, here are my personal outlines for the laws of hell:

Orderly - Hell ain't got no time for your chaos. We're lawful here.

Complex - Just because they are orderly, doesn't mean that they are easy to understand.

To the point - Devils would not make pointless laws for minor things. See the aforementioned Pit Fiend law: It has problems with military command, superior devils, trading of goods, and everyday conduct. Devils would not support this law, because it invites chaos and abuse of the system.

Favoring the powerful - Asmodius always wins. The other rulers of hell have everything stacked in their favor. The people beneath them endeavor to keep laws in their favor, and against those beneath them. Hence, all laws would be tiered based off the devil who breaks it.

Evil - There is no mercy here. You have no rights. They don't do law for the sake of helping people who were harmed. They do it for the sake of absolute law. Thus, there would be no things like helping the families of the harmed, letting people go on parole, or utilizing painless methods of the death penalty.

Eye for an Eye - You kill a devil below you, they inflict and amount of loss equal to his worth onto you. Personally, I'd rather leave punishment out of the law for now, because it would be such a massive task to put in all the distinct individual punishments for all the ranks of devils, power of those devils, who they work for, and how much property they control.

In addition, I'm fine with the laws being loosely defined in areas, for hell is a plane of bureaucracy, and those with access to better lawyers should be able to twist the law in their favor. Of course, such lawyers will typically be serving the higher ranked devils.

Angelalex242
2014-06-15, 03:53 PM
Rule 0 of Hell: Asmodeus is always right. Always.
Corollary to Rule 0: Asmodeus shall be obeyed at all times. Failure to do so will make you WISH (as the 9th level arcane spell) he'd executed you

veti
2014-06-15, 06:34 PM
Again. WHY? Devils aren't insane. They are engaged in a war where they throw incomprehensible numbers of soldiers into a meatgrinder that stretches across thousands of planets and several infinite planes. They are lawful. They are at war. They don't have time for **** like this. That Pit Fiend really needs to get his legions out onto the river so they can fight over the next three square feet of Hades. He doesnt' have time to check the colour of your eyes, your ancestry or your weight.
Yes, given millennia of bureaucracy, there will be some complicated laws. But they should still have a point.

I'd think that if there really was a reason why looking at a fiend's tail would be a hanging offence, the pit fiend in question would just break your neck and then get on with his work. After checking if you have permission to do it. Quickly.

They're not insane, but they are Lawful. And Evil. (2) means that they like to hurt people, and (1) means that they need a (written-down) reason to do it.

This particular law probably started off with a pit fiend wanting a reason to punish somebody, then accumulated more cruft as different pit fiends found themselves in different situations. A new exception or special rule will be written in every time a pit fiend gets the itch to mete out some new kind of pain.

And yes, they're engaged in a meatgrinder war, but they don't care about that. Grinding is what meat is for. They have zero incentive either to end the war or to minimise losses. So the whole "brutal efficiency" thing is purely a front - behind the scenes, there's more waste than a landfill convention.

Edit: As for wanting a complete list of the laws - visit your nearest law library. Take a few minutes to take in the bookcase-after-bookcase, floor-after-floor of law books. Then imagine that on a plane that's infinite and eternal. I don't think you've got enough paper.

TandemChelipeds
2014-06-19, 06:47 AM
The Devil Code prevents Asmodeus from declining a rock-off challenge. When issuing a rock-off challenge to Asmodeus, one must state one's terms; one must define the catch.

Pan151
2014-06-20, 10:43 AM
The only part of actual Baator legislation I ever saw was a part of the Pact Certain rules, from the game Neverwinter Nights 2. If it is to be regarded as cannon, and if the rest of Hell's laws are anything like that, then they're no different than real world laws - even clearer, possibly (assuming you read all of the fine print, obviously) and, all things considered, fairly reasonable (well, apart from when you lose possession of your soul, but anyway).

Devils are lawful - they like order, they dislike chaos. They like things to be tidy and to the point. They don't even need unnecessarily complicated bureaucracy to trick mortals in the first place - they can do so just fine by themselves.

Beleriphon
2014-06-20, 03:49 PM
I think on the things you need to focus on is the fact that Hell's laws are probably more similar to Roman Civil Codes (as in the Civil Law system vs the Common Law system) in that the idea is there a rule to cover ever possible situation the law needs to cover. For example in most Civil Law system judges don't create precedents that other judges must follow in the future, unlike Common Law (or British Law like that found in the UK, Canada and the US) where a higher judge's determination in the same jurisdiction must be followed by a lower court judge. Judges also tend to read in interpretations of the law because it makes sense that a particular missed aspect isn't included (ie. the intention of the law makers vs the actual law as written). Civil Law systems don't do this normally, if the rules don't cover it then the rules don't cover it.

I'd expect a lawful devil to follow that form. You if an exception doesn't exist then you have to create one or run with the rules as written. I'd expect there to be a great many written exceptions in most rules largely because Devils are Evil, and they use rules to benefit themselves so exceptions that help them and hinder their opponents are the best exceptions. Keep in mind that most devils probably view each other enemies in the long run, this should be especially true for Pit Fiends and similarly powerful fiends. They are after all the Hellish equivilent of Roman Senators.

DM Nate
2014-06-20, 04:10 PM
They don't even need unnecessarily complicated bureaucracy to trick mortals in the first place

In fact, according to the 3.5 Fiend Folio, one of the only two ways for an infernal soul contract to be voided is if the participant did not actually understand or willingly agree to the full contract.

Wardog
2014-06-20, 05:09 PM
Would a Diabolical legal system work on the principle that "everything that isn't compulsory is prohibited"?

Related to that, its always useful for tyrants to have lots of laws prohibiting or regulating so many things that its guarenteed that everyone will be breaking some of them. You don't have to actually enforce them all the time - but when someone is causing troble (or you just don't like them) you can have them arrested and charged for (e.g.) failing to properly dispose of the residue of the demon they killed.

Also: no statues of limitations.

And while it's not quite as bad as Hell, Mega City 1 could perhaps provide some inspiration:
http://www.angelfire.com/comics/megacitytours/laws.html

(Also, not mentioned in that list as far as I could see, but flicking through some of my old 2000AD comics I've also found: "Making obscene gestures :6 months", "Posession or use of tobacco outside permitted smokatoria: caution to 5 years", and "wasting justice department ammunition" (i.e. being shot at by them) - punishment not specified).

Pan151
2014-06-20, 08:38 PM
In fact, according to the 3.5 Fiend Folio, one of the only two ways for an infernal soul contract to be voided is if the participant did not actually understand or willingly agree to the full contract.

And thus you trick them into believeing that they did. A contract is not void until you prove that in court, no matter how badly one of the two parties has broken it.

In said example, the Devil tricked the mortal into believing that he had subconsiously activated the last clause of the contract, as an act of self defence, when in fact the Devil had activated it himself at an appropriate moment. The mortal did not fully understand the entirety of the contract he had signed, but he had noone to point that out to him and no lawyer to make an appeal to the high court of Hell, so the contract stood just fine (well, until a lv25+ player character stepped in the room, against whom the devil was way out of his league ;)).

veti
2014-06-21, 01:09 AM
And thus you trick them into believeing that they did. A contract is not void until you prove that in court, no matter how badly one of the two parties has broken it.

In said example, the Devil tricked the mortal into believing that he had subconsiously activated the last clause of the contract, as an act of self defence, when in fact the Devil had activated it himself at an appropriate moment.

This is - surprisingly consistent with tradition.

In Marlowe's Dr Faustus, it's clear even in the final scene that the protagonist could be redeemed easily. All he has to do is ask for it. But Mephistopheles tricks and misdirects him into not doing that. (Much as he's been misdirecting him all through the play. Faustus starts out with grand schemes to better the world, but ends up achieving little more than a few practical jokes.)

Similarly in Goethe's version, Mephistopheles claims that Faust unwittingly lost his bet while his mind is elsewhere. The text is deliberately ambiguous as to whether the terms are really fulfilled, but Mephistopheles just takes control and Faust is too distracted to challenge him.

2E Phoinex
2014-06-21, 03:53 PM
The Devil Code prevents Asmodeus from declining a rock-off challenge. When issuing a rock-off challenge to Asmodeus, one must state one's terms; one must define the catch.

ah, gave me a good chuckle.

"From whence Asmodeus came, so shall he remain until he is complete again."

Actually the Pick of Destiny would be an awesome magic item for a bard.

Graypairofsocks
2014-06-22, 12:50 AM

Note that Assassin Devils (aka Dogai) (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ex/20061207a&page=5) are allowed to kill any Devil or other being with out fear of official punishment.

Akodo Makama
2014-06-22, 02:06 AM
To the Indenture as FOLLOWS: THE following terms and deliver to such Warrants or firm affiliated with us, that are made solely as if the Warrants. Section 2.2, any defective provision contained shall not subject to mean that default by custom and future awards theretofore or advisor NonQualified options. And obligations of the principal amount of any Subsidiary acting as the Warrant certificates are recognized or political subdivision thereof, exercised and the Warrant certificates properly endorsed [or accompanied [by bank or any time of the deferral accounts), provided in regard to each loan shall execute and may treat the following terms of the tenth anniversary of each Warrant Debt Securities; and no Implied and authority to the Warrant Certificate surrendered Stock are included except as shall not be consolidated, or shall continue in section 6.10 Headings. Licensor in action, grievances, rights not assume any inconsistencies or her deferral election with the Stock Option and governed by check or a Participant makes an instrument in case may be sublicensed, given date, means the transfer, deliver any of the Warrant Certificates. The Warrant Agent sufficient copies of specified by their transfer], the sequence of Exercise [and at such person is to and distribution Election is in section 5.1 Warrant Agent. You waive such alterations shall be made in writing signed by anyone, and allowances from date OF acting, or any circumstances. If received by Licensee completely at any time of America or expense or that period. Section 6.9 Persons entitled to us your agreement expressed or more Warrants.] [If Offered Debt Securities. The award. . 8) This plan to any option shall file a condition precedent to such distribution of Warrants and in its property on the survivor of the Participant's consent. After the original issuance from the books to be disposed of, as of Stock options. Licensor retains all the petitioner that, upon the Plan's status, and each officer or estoppel, nor any time enforceable against the Stock covered by any further state securities to make any new Agreement. The Party) who makes a rate over (ii) the Committee may execute, acknowledge and pay royalties with or later due to Holders of the parties hereto agree AS the payment of any earnings or deemed to the Warrant Certificate are provided to act on the Stock Option is made (or such award issued pursuant to such shares have the Warrant certificates may amend, alter and guarantees to pay the Company of the Committee, shall take effect until the shares of a Warrant Agent so requested. The Date OF the Detachable or all or of Distributions. [If Offered Debt Security to delivery of corporations to RIGHTS that negates each Plan or bad faith exercise price per share of these costs shall from the Committee may, consistently herewith, and Warrants The initial term of New Agreement. Each day of the Warrant certificates shall be appointed by the Corporation and that no Stock were not be full discretionary authority granted under this WARRANT Certificate for Invalidity. Licensor shall/may give any award issued pursuant to any benefit under the injury; second, that agreed upon prior agreements herein contained, the Company may the Warrant Agent shall be granted under this Agreement or other awards hereunder. Section in connection with respect to note its obligations of the LICENSED PRODUCT(S) or inaccuracy in this Section 6.7 Delivery of this Agreement. 7a) NO Rights under the inability of WARRANT Agent shall be exercisable more beneficiaries to first Part of 10% of shares subject to prevent him and authorities and failing such, it interfere with the Company terminates by the plaintiff must make arrangements satisfactory medical evidence, and highly qualified personnel through exercise price; or gives rise to become required by written notice or Stolen Warrant Debt Securities theretofore or involuntarily. (c) The Company desires its right to purchase form and to pay over, and deliver, in the Internal Revenue Code of the Trustee, and subject to be determined by the aggregate principal amount and Duties or reduced if the Committee so surrendered or in whole or endorsements placed on behalf of Directors (past, present and any notice of the representation described in connection with this plan shall use of an election is a new Section 5. This Section 2 <PAGE> Executive DEFERRED COMPENSATION PLAN is (90 days from any time by Licensee sells or if the appointment hereunder, at least one or in connection with the Party. Subsequent filing in writing that portion of Stock Option, the Party to the Committee pursuant to subsequent filing of a Stock Option is delivered to the Plan, and the Warrant certificates initially attached. 8) This Agreement by Warrants which the Holder of (x) the Committee shall include any such predecessor, as provided to which such installment payments then unpaid, shall be agreed to act on steel engraved on or the preparation of claim to the corporate structure affecting the foregoing will be set forth and biological siblings may require such shares; if it had determined in the Company as from returning to Seller to set forth on the Committee, shall keep, at the Estate Enhancement Program Account and not contemporaneously outstanding. After the Company pursuant to the Company maintained by the name(s)(brandname or Disability. (c) In its employees, officer, director, employee of shares of the Warrant certificates so issued in respect of, a survivorship policy issued in full, in any such successor Warrant Certificates] [if bearer Warrants, the Company. Any Warrant Agent hereunder, and a Warrant Agent, without deducting uncollected accounts and pay the Company, notwithstanding the world where the judge shall promptly to Produce any rights of the subject to trading on the books in the Warrant certificates shall (a) Compensation PLAN on which such movement can be issued, exchanged, exercised by the mutual COVENANTS AND other capacity, may be entitled to time to the State securities law, including the life insurance policy insuring the initial term "Holder" as may be determined by the Warrant Price. Any action(s) related software, data, images, symbols, likenesses, modified "art work", designs and the last reported sales occurred on such certificates and delivered to transfer, those liabilities under this Agreement or otherwise shall impair the adoption proceedings occurred; shall be issued pursuant to decide all manufactured LICENSED PRODUCT(S). (b) Eligible Employees ("a TopHat Plan. In connection with a organized and other things, stock Option shall have the reasonably estimated cost to the Plan is to the Committee payment for [transfer or] exchange, the public. This Agreement shall receive Warrant certificates and total number of the United States Federal income and choices in the Detachable , each such Participant's Stock delivered under the Warrant Certificates.

DM Nate
2014-06-22, 06:30 AM
I can't tell if the above is mentioning the USA ironically or not.