PDA

View Full Version : Console Good co-op RPG ps3

banana-for-ever
2014-06-16, 01:22 AM
So my friend and I have started to play medieval-fantasy games together and we want to do it in the same screen on my ps3. And by the spirits, there are much less fitting games than I expected! The one we really liked was Lord of the Rings : War in the North, so we are basing our standards on this one. Immersive combat, impressive abilities, good battle animations (e.g. finshing blows), lots of enemies to kill and big battles. The only thing that went wrong with this game was all the bugs/crashes/freezes we encountered, which apparently occur quite often with this game.

So yeah, what we want is mostly combat-based, and you may even argue with me that this isn't even a true rpg, only medieval-fantasy hack&slash. I'm currently wondering about Dragon's Crown, because it seems to be filling up most of these points, and may even be buying it soon. Still, if we could have it 3D and not japanese (yeah, the art is beautiful, but breasts bigger than heads? Seriously?), we'd be even happier. Any suggestions?

Tylorious
2014-06-16, 06:59 AM
Dynasty Warriors series might fit what you're looking for.

Wookieetank
2014-06-16, 01:16 PM
You might want to check out Dungeon Siege 3. Its also pretty cheap these days.