PDA

View Full Version : The Town Public Park

Pages : [1] 2

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-23, 01:27 AM
Located near the southern boundary of Town.

Your typical park. Long, rolling fields with woods on the edges. A single path cuts it down the middle, with benches and trees placed here and there. Flowers and various shrubbery are present throughout the park. The south end has a pet training area and the north end has a golf course.

ValKey
2007-02-23, 01:38 AM
*she skips towards the park with her two friends, looking around* Ah now this looks a whole lot better to me than that other place!

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-23, 01:38 AM
Cheerier it is, better in quite a few aspects.

Uberblah
2007-02-23, 01:39 AM
Ishmale, Rizzen, and ValKey arrive in the middle of the park.
((no need to restate this))
Ishmale takes a look around and immediately notices the golf course. He then notices the training area. ((nice touches :smallbiggrin:))
Ooo. I can't wait to start working on my golf game. I haven't been golfing in awhile, plus I can take Akil here and let him run a bit.

ValKey
2007-02-23, 01:43 AM
I never tried this golf thing. Maybe we should all play together! Will you show me Rizzen?*leans on him, smirking at Ishmale, making Arleta appear on his head*might as well bring the whole family

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-23, 01:46 AM
Golf? Only played it once and I didn't do too well. I know how to play, sorta, but I'm not good at it.
He wraps an arm around her as they walk down there.

Uberblah
2007-02-23, 01:47 AM
Ishmale smiles and pats Arleta.
We're missing one.
Ishmale heads off to the course with the others.

ValKey
2007-02-23, 01:49 AM
Who are we missing?*she blinks at Ishmale little bit looking at Rizzen*Oh well I just need to know how to play, you know the rules?

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-23, 01:51 AM
Rizzen chooses to not question the 'other one' thing.
Well as far a rules go, you put the ball on this point holder thing and try to hit the ball into a faraway hole with a golf club.

Uberblah
2007-02-23, 01:52 AM
Akil, silly!
Ishmale laughs and looks at Rizzen.
Do you have a set of clubs because I don't. They're essential to this game.

ValKey
2007-02-23, 01:54 AM
Oh yeah, right. I could summon him here if it doesn't bother you Ishmale. It shouldn't hurt him at all*blinks and makes a club (not the golf kind, but the kind a caveman uses)appear*you hit a ball with a club? That sounds violent

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-23, 01:56 AM
Rizzen smiles and shakes his head. He pulls out a piece of paper and a pencil and sketches a golf club. He show the picture to ValKey.
That's what we want, dear.

Uberblah
2007-02-23, 01:57 AM
Yes please, I'm sure he's lonely at the hut all alone.
Doesn't seem at all worried about ValKey hurting Akil.

ValKey
2007-02-23, 02:03 AM
*looks at Rizzen's drawing*Oh! Whoopsies!*she makes three golf clubs appear, they all seem a little bit..off since I am guessing Rizzen's drawing is a little bit shaky. She grins at Ismale*One Akil, coming up!*she makes the wolf appear, he should be fine..besides maybe some summoning lag or something like that*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-23, 02:06 AM
Rizzen fixes all the minor imperfections with some solidified shadows.
Nice job considering the quality of your reference.

Uberblah
2007-02-23, 02:08 AM
Akil appears at Ishmale's feet asleep. He wakes up immediately and looks around. He looks at Ishmale with a quizzical look.
How'd I get here?
ValKey summoned you.
The half-dragon one?
Yep.
Ishmale picks up his golf club.
It'll work. Now we need golf balls and tees.
He draws a picture of those on the back side of the piece Rizzen used. He hands it back to ValKey.

ValKey
2007-02-23, 02:11 AM
I thought the bumps were finger holds or something*she looks at Ishmales drawing, this time the things she tries to make from the picture look less shaky, mostly because she knows any "bumps" aren't meant to be there*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-23, 02:14 AM
Rizzen laughs and gives ValKey a good squeeze with his arm.
There you go making fun of me again....

Uberblah
2007-02-23, 02:17 AM
Many balls and tees appear and look very close to what they're respectfully supposed to be.
That's pretty good. Rizzen, a little touch up please?

ValKey
2007-02-23, 02:23 AM
I am not, I really did!*she pouted at Rizzen, then looks at Ishmale with an innocent look on her face*You wouldn't think I would lie, would you?

Uberblah
2007-02-23, 02:25 AM
Ishmale gives ValKey a look that says "Why'd you have to drag me into this?"
Umm... no?

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-23, 02:26 AM
A few shadows cling to the various summoned objects to smooth them out.
There we go.

Uberblah
2007-02-23, 02:27 AM
Now we're ready to start a game of golf!

ValKey
2007-02-23, 02:28 AM
*she sticks her tongue out at Ishmale, then looks at Rizzen* You try making something you never seen before..*she goes over to give him a tickle*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-23, 02:34 AM
Hey now!
He snickers a little bit before grabbing her hands.
That could be considered torture, no matter how beautiful you are.

Uberblah
2007-02-23, 02:35 AM
Akil just decides to go back to the hut.
I'm going back home.
Have fun.

ValKey
2007-02-23, 02:38 AM
Oh come on, it isn't that bad Rizzen*she looks to Ishmale*who will go first? Maybe we need to formulate a better way to decide things since we are all bad at it

Uberblah
2007-02-23, 02:40 AM
Ishmale laughs.
I think our system works fine. I'll go last because I can help if needbe.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-23, 02:43 AM
Rizzen sighs.
Fine I'll go first....

ValKey
2007-02-23, 02:45 AM
OK go Rizzen before I start to turn old and gray!*laughs and looks at Ishmale*It seems a bit slow to me, oh well

Uberblah
2007-02-23, 02:47 AM
Oh, well indeed.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-23, 02:47 AM
Bah, now listen here you whippersnappers....
He grabs the club and thwacks a ball, miraculously getting a hole in one.
What. The crap.

Uberblah
2007-02-23, 02:48 AM
Ishmale just stares at Rizzen in disbelief.
Wow.... Nice shot.

ValKey
2007-02-23, 02:51 AM
*she waves her club* Don't make me use it on you guys!*she blinks a bit at Rizzen*I guess a hole in one is good?*looks at Ishmale*Now your turn

Uberblah
2007-02-23, 02:52 AM
Ah. Ah. Ah... It's your turn. I offered to go last.

ValKey
2007-02-23, 02:54 AM
OK fine..I am going! *she walks over and hits the ball with the club, it flies off into the distance just becoming a glint in the sky*Where did my ball go?

Uberblah
2007-02-23, 02:57 AM
Ishmale puts a hand over his eyes and squints to see the ball but is unable to.
I can't see it. But it was going that way when you hit it.
Ishmale points in the direction the ball is heading.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-23, 02:58 AM
Rizzen smiles and opens a small shadow portal.
We're gonna need to go after it, you have to try again from wherever it landed.

Uberblah
2007-02-23, 03:02 AM
My turn.
Ishmale steps up to the ball, club in hand and takes a good swing at it. The ball ends up on the fairway about 50 yards short of the hole.
As expected.
He turns to ValKey.
Let's go find your ball. Furthest out goes first.

ValKey
2007-02-23, 03:06 AM
*in the distance, you see what seems to be a giant golf ball heading towards you all. Out of it comes a man with brown hair, and a beard and dragon wings and a tail. He was holding a twisted staff in his hands. He was giving both Rizzen and Ishmale the most evil glare you ever did see*Step away from my grand-daughter you evil men you! No likely you been tainting her with your maleness while her terrible evil brothers tricked me like that!*He growled, moving his staff, his eyes flared red as he stared at them* *Valkey blinked a bit, feeling herself stumbling backwards*Leave them alone Grandfather, they are my friends. Do you want me to be miserable and alone all my life?!*he just ignored her, getting ready to attack*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-23, 03:09 AM
Rizzen smiles pleasantly.
Hello good sir, 'tis a lovely day is it not?
He subconsciously steadies ValKey.

Uberblah
2007-02-23, 03:14 AM
Ishmale looks at the man without emotion.
Would you like to join us in a round of golf?
Ishmale's muscles tense unnoticibly waiting for the fight to begin.

ValKey
2007-02-23, 03:22 AM
*like a typical insane villain, he has to go into a spiel before he actually starts doing anything*Your not running at my sight. It seems your made of sterner stuff than most of my grand-daughters friends. Look Valkey. Can't you see I am trying to protect you? My wife was killed by a male. Your mother was turned into a comatose woman because of a male. I bet whoever kidnapped your sister is a male too. I have to make sure they don't hurt you...before it is too late!*he holds the staff, on ValKey, you see some strange sort of Collar and bracers appear, she slumps forward* Stop this, torturing all males because of what some lousy ones did will not end your grief*the man still ignores her,shifting into a giant horrible looking bird swooping down trying to strike at them with a wing. The winds that this bird was creating seemed to be faster than normal brushing at your body trying to push you over*

Uberblah
2007-02-23, 03:26 AM
Ishmale braces himself and doesn't fall over.
Well, aren't you male yourself? That's just being hypocritical.
Ishmale runs over to ValKey.
Are you all right? I'll try and break you free.
Ishmale starts attacking the collar and bracers with his mindblades, careful as to not hit ValKey in the process.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-23, 03:26 AM
Rizzen glares at him and promptly attempts to remove the man's wing from his body with the greatsword that just appeared in his hands.
You'll need more than a breeze to knock me off my feet.

ValKey
2007-02-23, 03:30 AM
I admit, I am evil too. What you say will not save you from me*he looks seeing the shimmer coming from ValKey's finger*Who is the one who put that on her finger? *he growls, feeling Rizzen's weapon cut into his wing.*You fight for her I see? *he flew up watching them. ValKey looks at Ismale* It's a spell, I don't think you can cut it off...

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-23, 03:33 AM
He sadistic gleam appears in Rizzen's eye.
I'm responible for the ring and I've wanted to hurt the person that upset her for some time....
Shadows coalesce around his form and he shoots up after the man attempting to finish the job on the wing.

Uberblah
2007-02-23, 03:34 AM
Ishmale gets an idea.
A spell? Well this should do the trick.
He pulls a wand of Mordekaiden's Disjunction out of his pouch.
This counters all magical items it touches.
Ishmale fires a few blasts at the collar and bracers.

ValKey
2007-02-23, 03:38 AM
If you love my grand-daughter you both will have to prove yourself worthy of her presence.*he takes the staff, and points it at Rizzen and Ishmale, you would start to feel every anger that ValKey might of caused you magnified at least ten times*This is only the first test. If you prove to me you are good, I will leave you alone. If not..I will have to kill you both. Sorry honey!*VAlKey lifts her hands, trying to make a blast go at the wands, knowing it could twist the smallest of good emotions into bad*Thanks Ishmale*gulps a bit as the spell is cast, watching Rizzen and Ishmale carefully*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-23, 03:42 AM
I believe your grand-daughter and I already discussed how she's yet to bother me. Apparently I didn't lie.
He continues to glare at the man, his fingers twitching around his sword.

Uberblah
2007-02-23, 03:43 AM
((ooh. now i see what it's saying))
Ishmale had no inkling in the first place that this was ValKey's fault.
What are you doing exactly?

ValKey
2007-02-23, 03:50 AM
*the man looked over at them and blinked a little bit, seeming..perplexed at your behavior. What he did would make most people at least give ValKey a yelling fest*It seems you are my grand-daughters true friends. Not many could stand up to what I just did*She looks at them, then her grandfather*Listen to me, these people help me be happy and would do anything for me. They would find Crystal, and what you need to cure your blackened heart*the man looks over at them*Is this true?

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-23, 03:52 AM
For ValKey? Of course.
His grip on the sword loosens slightly. Slightly.

Uberblah
2007-02-23, 03:54 AM
Ishmale looks at the grandfather without emotion.
Your granddaughter and I already covered how each of our lives have improved with each others company. As to finding Crystal, if ValKey needed it, I would go beyond the ends of the earth to find Crystal.

ValKey
2007-02-23, 03:58 AM
Then I will leave you be for now. But I will not make things easy for you. Not just any man can be with my grand daughter*he gives you both a stern look, then disappears, ValKey sighs watching him leave*He's not really a bad guy...*sort of sounds like she was trying to convince herself more than anything*

Uberblah
2007-02-23, 04:00 AM
Ishmale's muscles untense as he looks at ValKey.
You were worrying about that?
Ishmale can't help but start laughing a little.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-23, 04:01 AM
Rizzen snaps his fingers and 8 shadow elementals appear.
You, find Chaotic Bob, maybe he's seen something. You seven, make sure that man isn't within 10 miles of this location.
The elementals bow and take off, while Rizzen floats to the ground, letting the greatsword disipate.

ValKey
2007-02-23, 04:16 AM
*she frowns at Ishmale*What he did..would drive most people insane with anger. You guys must be like rocks to be not affected by it..either that or nothing about me annoys you.*she sighs*He probably doesn't seem very threatening to you since he mostly uses emotional attacks. It works well agianst the people at my village but not you I guess. I know he is going to try to find other ways to mess with you

Uberblah
2007-02-23, 04:18 AM
Ishmale just smiles back at ValKey.
When the time comes, I'll be ready.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-23, 04:21 AM
Rizzen appears lost in thought for a moment. He then goes over and gives ValKey a large hug.

Chaotic Bob and the shadow elemental appear a respectful distance off.

ValKey
2007-02-23, 04:25 AM
*her lip wobbles a bit, looking over at Ismale and Rizzen* I know he seemed weak, but it is obvious to me he was just testing you two. Don't let your guard down*she closed her eyes*The spell he did to me, affected me largely. I am going to need rest

Uberblah
2007-02-23, 04:28 AM
Ishmale stifles a yawn.
We won't, don't worry. I think we all need some rest.

ValKey
2007-02-23, 04:30 AM
I could transport us all home..*she didn't feel all too much like walking*

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-23, 04:31 AM
He indeed has power, he just has not attuned it to non-True yet it seems....I'll have you know, that should I fall prey to one of them, I still love you Val. I can transport us if it would be better for you....
A shadow portal appears next to him.

Uberblah
2007-02-23, 04:31 AM
Sounds like an excellent idea to me.
Ishmale starts walking through the portal.
Goodnight guys.
Ishmale finishes walking through.

ValKey
2007-02-23, 04:34 AM
Well since the people he fought before hardly even knew me, it was really easy for him to affect them

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-23, 04:35 AM
Sounds like we lucked out then.
He offers a hand to assist her through the portal.

ValKey
2007-02-23, 04:36 AM
*she nods to Rizzen, then teleports them all back to the hut in the woods*(and I am off to bed, night all)

Uberblah
2007-03-14, 01:07 AM
Ishmale, Crystal, Conrad, and Akil walk into the park.

ValKey
2007-03-14, 01:09 AM
*Crystal follows and looks around beaming* Ooh what a pretty park*she runs around a bit and then summons up a stick, throwing it*

Uberblah
2007-03-14, 01:11 AM
Akil, against his better judgement, chases the stick and picks it up, bringing it back to Crystal.
I can't believe I just did that... and enjoyed it.

ValKey
2007-03-14, 01:14 AM
*she giggles a little bit looking at Akil*Oh yeah I forgot your not just like a doggie, but you enjoyed it so...we should do it again?*tossed the stick as he returns it*

Uberblah
2007-03-14, 01:19 AM
Akil runs out and grabs it, returning it. Ishmale smiles.
That's a nice thing you're doing for him Crystal.
Conrad looks at her.
Perhaps you should see if your wings work.
Ishmale nods.
Yeah, let's see. I'll be right under you to catch you if you fall.

ValKey
2007-03-14, 01:25 AM
well I would like Akil to be my friend too*tosses the stick, finding a tree to climb on..she leans out her wings ..jumping off...but instead of flying off, she starts to fall*

Uberblah
2007-03-14, 01:27 AM
Akil fetches the stick again and comes back.
Of course I'll be your friend.
Ishmale runs over to the tree she's falling from and catches her.
That was close.
Conrad sees her fall with some disappointment.

ValKey
2007-03-14, 01:31 AM
*she shivers*I heard a bad voice say I couldn't do it and it scared me*Crystal heard the voice before, but never that clear*

Uberblah
2007-03-14, 01:33 AM
Ishmale looks at her, very concerned.
A voice? Did you recognize it?

ValKey
2007-03-14, 01:39 AM
*she nods a little bit*I heard it a couple of times before...

Uberblah
2007-03-14, 01:43 AM
He looks genuinely worried.
That's not good, but do you know the voice? Is it the voice of someone you know/knew, or just a random voice?

ValKey
2007-03-14, 01:44 AM
I don't know who he is

Uberblah
2007-03-14, 01:45 AM
Then you shouldn't listen to him. If you don't know him, how could he know what you can and can't do. Try again and don't listen to the voice this time if he says anything.

ValKey
2007-03-14, 01:48 AM
*Crystal nods and climbs up the tree again, she lifts up her wings..and just...starts to fly! It seems like a rainbow trail is behind her wings. She grins looking ddown at Ishmale*Look he was wrong! He always is wrong...

Uberblah
2007-03-14, 01:50 AM
Ishmale smiles up at her.
See? Once you learn to ignore him, look what you can do!!
Conrad watches her fly and claps. Akil just watches in amazement and chews on the stick.

ValKey
2007-03-14, 01:55 AM
*she dives towards Akil and giggles*I can do anything!

Uberblah
2007-03-14, 01:57 AM
Akil gets startled and jumps back.
Hey! Watch it!
Ishmale continues smiling.
Once you put your mind to it you can!

ValKey
2007-03-14, 01:59 AM
*she laughs and flies to Ishmale, grabbing on his neck*

Uberblah
2007-03-14, 02:02 AM
Ishmale gets lifted up with her. He watches the world moving past him with interest and worry. He trusts Crystal completely, but flying isn't his thing.
Whoa. This is... interesting.

ValKey
2007-03-14, 02:03 AM
*Crystal sets him back down gently*OH I guess I am stronger than I thought!

Uberblah
2007-03-14, 02:06 AM
Ishmale laughs and sits down.
I guess so!
Akil walks over to him.
You ok?
I'm good, thanks.
Ishmale pets Akil and Conrad looks at Crystal.
Congratz on being able to fly.

ValKey
2007-03-14, 02:10 AM
Thank you Conrad*Crytstal looks over at Ishmale*I hope I didn't scare you Ishmale*romps over to Akil and starts to rub her hand over him*

Uberblah
2007-03-14, 02:12 AM
Conrad nods. Ishmale shakes his head.
No I'm fine. It's just I'm not used to flying. I'm more of a land creature.
Akil rubs his head into her hand.

ValKey
2007-03-14, 02:34 AM
*laughs*I will remember that*she leans down to Akil* so what would you like to do?*wags her tail a little bit* (*kicks at her connection*)

Uberblah
2007-03-14, 02:38 AM
Ishmale nods.
Don't worry about it. I'll have to get used to it sooner or later now that my love has wings.
Akil looks at Crystal. If he could he would shrug.
I'm not sure. I'd like to go explore this park.

((my connection's going to go bad in about 20 mins or so))

ValKey
2007-03-14, 02:42 AM
Look there is a butterfly!*she goes running to chase after it, in many ways Crystal seems to be a lot like a child, she missed out on a lot of things that most kids do. It fluttered away from her* Um ok..let's go look over there*she grins over at Ishmale* I guess I will be the wind beneath your wings.

Uberblah
2007-03-14, 02:44 AM
Akil and Ishmale follow Crystal. Ishmale grins at her.
I guess so.
Conrad waves over at them.
I'm gonna head home. I'm tired... again.
He walks back to the huts mumbling to himself about being tired all the time.

ValKey
2007-03-14, 02:46 AM
*she makes a wand appear in her hand, and starts to twirl it. Crystal seems to be in an odd sort of mood..but at least it is a good mood*March, one two, three. Everybody follow me! We can make a parade, from here to there, and nobody around will give a care!

Warpfire
2007-03-14, 02:47 AM
Nathaniel walks into the park, looking around with interest. "Hmm." He takes off his helmet and holds it against his side with his left arm.

ValKey
2007-03-14, 02:49 AM
*Crystal waves to the newcomer* Hi wanna join our parade?

Uberblah
2007-03-14, 02:49 AM
Ishmale and Akil fall into step. Akil looks at Ishmale with confusion and Ishmale just shrugs. He looks at Crystal.
What's the cause of this good mood? Not that I'm objecting. I like it.

Warpfire
2007-03-14, 02:50 AM
Confused, Nathaniel raises an eyebrow. "Parade?"

ValKey
2007-03-14, 02:52 AM
*she grins at Ishmale and shrugs* I don't know I guess it is the wings. I wish ValKey would of come..I guess she didn't feel like it*Crystal nods at Nathaniel* don't you know what a parade is?

Uberblah
2007-03-14, 02:53 AM
Ishmale notices Nathaniel and waves.
Hello.
Akil looks over also.
Hi there.
Ishmale shrugs also.
Sounds good to me. Val may not be feeling up to it right now, which is understandable after what happened at the huts.

Warpfire
2007-03-14, 02:56 AM
"Yes, but parades...nevermind. In any case, I must respectfully decline your offer." Nathaniel continues to look around the area. "Very nice park, here."

Nathaniel looks over at Ishmale and Akil. "Hello to both of you, as well."

ValKey
2007-03-14, 02:58 AM
*she tossed the wand to Ishmale, smiling over to him* I am not too sure why she was so upset...all I know is I wouldn't want to make her angry!*she bows to him*Now you may be the leader of the parade*Crystal turns to Nathaniel*oh that's too bad, well enjoy yourself sir!

Uberblah
2007-03-14, 03:02 AM
Ishmale catches the wand and laughs.
She wouldn't anyone. She seems to able to control emotions fairly well.
He starts marching around ahead of the others. Akil just shakes his head and follows. To him this is really silly.

ValKey
2007-03-14, 03:18 AM
*she marches after Ishmale, bouncing along as she does. Her tail flipping up and down as she moves*

Uberblah
2007-03-14, 03:20 AM
As he marches, he turns his head to try and look at Crystal.
So now what do you want to do?
Akil moves out of the way of her tail and continues marching.

ValKey
2007-03-14, 03:23 AM
I think I am sapped out on any more ideas..

Uberblah
2007-03-14, 03:24 AM
So am I. Akil? Any ideas?
Akil shakes his head.
Nope.

ValKey
2007-03-14, 03:27 AM
Maybe it is time for us to go home...

Uberblah
2007-03-14, 03:30 AM
Ishmale nods.
Ok.
Akil agrees.

ValKey
2007-03-14, 03:32 AM
*she takes Ishmale's hand and starts heading for home*

Uberblah
2007-03-14, 03:34 AM
Akil follows the two home.

Warpfire
2007-03-14, 03:44 AM
After wandering around the park for a short bit, Nathaniel exits the park.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-14, 11:54 PM
Fydan, Kal and Ex, after wandering around for hours in some random plane while Fydan's player curses her connection, hits the keyboard a couple times, and finally gets it working.
But I digress.
Anyways, they appear in the park. Fydan looks around and blinks.

Kyrian
2007-03-15, 12:31 PM
Kal smiles as he attempts to take Fydan's hand.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-16, 03:19 PM
Fydan clasps his hand and looks up at the skies. I love it when there's places like this in the middle of all these buildings. It's beautiful.

Kyrian
2007-03-16, 09:07 PM
Kal smiles at Fydan, nodding in agreement.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-16, 09:32 PM
Fydan squeezes his hand and surveys the area, smiling.

Kyrian
2007-03-16, 09:35 PM
"You're beautiful..." Kal blushes slightly and looks down. Ex gives a chirp from his shoulder.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-16, 09:39 PM
A blush spreads across her face. No, I'm not.

Kyrian
2007-03-16, 09:41 PM
Exodus hops off Kal's shoulders and onto a nearby tree. Kal looks up at Fydan. "I think you are."

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-16, 09:45 PM
Fydan remembers her dream from the night, and dosen't say anything for a few minutes. Then she reaches up and touches his goggles. I think your eyes are beautiful.

Kyrian
2007-03-16, 09:47 PM
Kal gives a small smile, and, slowly, he reaches up. He gently touches her hand before he takes the goggles off. Looking around first, his eyes settle on hers, and his smile grows.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-16, 09:50 PM
Fydan smiles at him, and slowly takes her hand away.

Kyrian
2007-03-16, 09:57 PM
Kal leans closer to her and kisses her lightly on the cheek.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-16, 10:00 PM
Fydan hugs him, and murmurs something inaudible.

Kyrian
2007-03-16, 10:01 PM
"What was that?" Kal asks, wrapping his arms around her.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-16, 10:08 PM
Nothing. Fydan holds him close, her face heating.

Kyrian
2007-03-16, 10:10 PM
Kal runs a hand through her hair. "You sure?"

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-16, 10:24 PM
Yeah. Fydan grins up at him, and touches his face gently.

Kyrian
2007-03-16, 10:26 PM
Kal smiles down at her. "I care so much about you, Fydan."

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-16, 10:34 PM
Fydan's headache, which had been reduced to a dull throb in the back of her head, comes to the front full force. She winces. I won't hurt you. Ever.

Kyrian
2007-03-16, 10:36 PM
Kal raises an eyebrow and looks at her with concern. "I know that...what's wrong?"

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-16, 10:50 PM
My head... She touches her forehead. It feels like I have a hangover from drinking six DLB's.

Kyrian
2007-03-16, 10:51 PM
Kal lightly kisses her forehead, still looking concerned. "Are you ok? Should we just go back?"

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-16, 10:56 PM
She bites her lip. I don't know... not yet. I think I'll be okay.

Kyrian
2007-03-16, 10:58 PM
Kal lays a gentle hand on her cheek and looks her in the eyes. "Are you sure?"

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-16, 11:01 PM
Her pupils are slightly dialated. Yes. She sits down on the grass, looking through the trees for Ex.

Kyrian
2007-03-16, 11:05 PM
Kal sits down beside her and lays one arm around her shoulders. Ex flies past, darting from tree to tree silently as she watches a mouse running around in the shadows.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-16, 11:08 PM
Fydan watches the progress of the mouse, feeling a little sorry for it.

Kyrian
2007-03-16, 11:24 PM
Kal kisses her on the cheek, and watches her with concern.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-16, 11:30 PM
Fydan leans against him.

Kyrian
2007-03-16, 11:52 PM
"I like you...a lot." is all Kal can say as his cheeks redden. Ex meanwhile dives on the mouse.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-17, 12:05 AM
Fydan watches as Ex wheels over the mouse, thinking of what to say. I like you too. More then anyone else. Ever.

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 12:09 AM
"I've never had these feeling towards anyone else, and I know I never will. You're the only one I care this much about." Kal smiles at her, as Ex enjoys her meal.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-17, 12:15 AM
Fydan smiles, and watches Ex again.
The cycle renews. She remarks.

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 12:17 AM
"What do you mean?"

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-17, 12:24 AM
Fydan looks confused. I... I don't know. It just sprang to mind.

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 12:25 AM
Kal gives a laugh as he kisses Fydan's cheek again, and lays back on the grass. Exodus finishes her meal and chirps happily as she flies back up onto the nearest tree.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-17, 12:28 AM
She continues to look up at the sky, leaning back on her elbows. A breeze ruffles her hair. It's good to feel the wind on my face again.

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 12:30 AM
Kal grins at her. "It's a good look for you."

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-17, 12:32 AM
Fydan laughs, lying back on the grass. Her hair blends in with it, creating quite a bizzare spectacle. Now it dosen't. She grins, and looks over at him.

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 12:35 AM
"What makes you say that?" Kal smiles. "I happen to think it's still as beautiful as ever."

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-17, 01:14 AM
I look like grass-girl. She says, shakes her head, and tries to sit up. Her headache informs her that this isn't a very good idea, and she quickly lies back down again.

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 01:15 AM
Kal is about to smile and reply with something funny, but notices the action. "Are you ok?"

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-17, 01:18 AM
I... I think I need to go back. Fydan tells him, closing her eyes.

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 01:21 AM
"Would you like me to carry you back?" Kal begins looking worried as Exodus silently flies back over and lands on his shoulder.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-17, 01:24 AM
Fydan shakes her head. I can walk.
((And I have to go...))

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 01:28 AM
Kal nods slowly, and stands. Fydan stands up and starts to walk, but stumbles. Thankfully, Kal is right there to catch her before she can fall. "I really think I should carry you back." Fydan doesn't give much argument this time around and Kal picks her up and after making sure that she's safe in his arms, he heads back for the apartments.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-23, 10:17 PM
Fydan, Kal and Ex appear in the park, with no connection problems this time. Yay.

Kyrian
2007-03-23, 10:17 PM
Kal smiles as he looks around, ending his look with Fydan.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-23, 10:48 PM
((Sorry, my posts will now be few and far between...))
Scratch that. Lots of connection problems.
Fydan smiles at Kal, and holds his hand tight.

Kyrian
2007-03-23, 10:50 PM
Kal continues to smile, and brings her hand up, where he kisses it.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-23, 10:56 PM
Fydan grins at him and blushes slightly.

Kyrian
2007-03-23, 10:57 PM
Ex decides to perch on Fydan's shoulder, and chirps happily. Kal smiles back at Fydan and starts to walk down a path with her.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-23, 10:59 PM
Fydan turns her face to the sky as the walk along.

Kyrian
2007-03-23, 11:01 PM
"Nice night."

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-23, 11:02 PM
Yeah. Fydan looks at the stars as the pass under.

Kyrian
2007-03-23, 11:03 PM
"Great company..." Kal watches her with a smile.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-23, 11:08 PM
Fydan laughs. Been working on the pick-up lines?

Kyrian
2007-03-23, 11:09 PM
Kal laughs and shakes his head. "No..."

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-23, 11:22 PM
She squeezes his hand and watches him laugh, looking peaceful.

Kyrian
2007-03-23, 11:23 PM
Kal looks her in the eye and smiles.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-23, 11:30 PM
She reaches up and strokes Ex. I'm so glad I came here now.

Kyrian
2007-03-23, 11:31 PM
Ex chirps happily. Kal's smile widens, "Why's that?"

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-23, 11:33 PM
Because I'm with you.

Kyrian
2007-03-23, 11:34 PM
Kal laughs. "Thank you..."

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-23, 11:36 PM
She kisses him on the cheek. For what? I should be the one thanking you.

Kyrian
2007-03-23, 11:39 PM
Kal blushes slightly at the kiss. "For saying that, just a moment ago. For being here with me."

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-23, 11:41 PM
Fydan simply smiles at him and continues walking.

Kyrian
2007-03-23, 11:41 PM
Kal silently walks beside her.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-23, 11:46 PM
Do you ever wonder where you'll be later? In the future?

Kyrian
2007-03-23, 11:48 PM
"I don't think I really care now...as long as I'm with you." Ex screeches at him. "And Ex too."

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-24, 12:15 AM
I'm really tired. Fydan says, and Kal nods in agreement. She teleports them away.

Uberblah
2007-04-17, 12:26 AM
Ishmale and Crystal get blown by the wind above the park.

ValKey
2007-04-17, 12:28 AM
*Crystal crashed to the ground, shaking her head off*

Uberblah
2007-04-17, 12:33 AM
Ishmale flies down and lands next to her, stumbles, and falls over. He starts laughing and retracts his wings.
Looks like I can still work on my landing. Are you ok though? That looked really painful...

ValKey
2007-04-17, 12:37 AM
It didn't hurt..I have a hard head*she smirks a little bit getting off the ground*

Uberblah
2007-04-17, 12:39 AM
He gets up and goes over to her. He kisses her hard head and holds her close.
Good to hear.
He smiles at her.

ValKey
2007-04-17, 12:43 AM
ah now I feel better..well here is a good enough place to hang out as any

Uberblah
2007-04-17, 12:46 AM
It it nice. When was the last time I was here? It was with you wasn't it? I can't remember.

ValKey
2007-04-17, 12:55 AM
I think it was, but my memory is as good as yours*she laughs*

Uberblah
2007-04-17, 12:56 AM
Uh-oh. That's not good.
He smiles and starts laughing.

ValKey
2007-04-17, 01:00 AM
how can we remember anything if we both have rotten memories?

Uberblah
2007-04-17, 01:00 AM
I don't know. I think my mind is based on need-to-know information.

ValKey
2007-04-17, 01:05 AM
*she picks some flowers*wel..um..what about um..*she takes a breath*um..you still wanna marry me? Sorry for bothering you about it um..yeah

Uberblah
2007-04-17, 01:07 AM
Of course I do! Why wouldn't I? You mean the world to me.
To prove his point he gives her a passionate kiss.

ValKey
2007-04-17, 01:11 AM
I guess we should wait until things are a little more stable for you*she smiles and kisses him back*

Uberblah
2007-04-17, 01:13 AM
I'm getting the sense that stability is finally finding it's way over to me. I've been kept away from dead time for two nights in a row now. But let's see how this week goes.

ValKey
2007-04-17, 01:20 AM
oh good..I was thinking..maybe we could have a double wedding with Val and Rizzen..if they wouldn't mind of course

Uberblah
2007-04-17, 01:22 AM
Ooo... That would be fun. But let's make sure they approve first.

ValKey
2007-04-17, 01:24 AM
*Crystal nods and hugs Ismale*

Uberblah
2007-04-17, 01:26 AM
He hugs her back.
I can't believe it's actually going to happen. I never thought the day would come.

ValKey
2007-04-17, 01:29 AM
why did you think some doom would come before it happened?*she giggles*

Uberblah
2007-04-17, 01:29 AM
No. I never thought I was capable of change.

ValKey
2007-04-17, 01:32 AM
change is a hard thing to do..what..where you like before you met me?

Uberblah
2007-04-17, 01:35 AM
Solitary. Dark. Confined in myself.
He looks away from her as he says that. He seems disappointed of his past ways.

ValKey
2007-04-17, 01:46 AM
*she gives him a hug*

Uberblah
2007-04-17, 01:49 AM
He hugs her back then falls subject to dead time as his player goes to bed.

((i just snapped out of dozing. i'll more than likely'll be on tomorrow/tonight. anyway, night. sorry it's kinda sudden))

ValKey
2007-04-17, 01:51 AM
(ok night)

Uberblah
2007-04-17, 07:47 PM
Ishmale frees himself from dead time. He looks around and remembers how he got here. He smiles. After awhile his player goes into a possibly night-long dead time as his player has some business to take care of. As the business is taken care of, the player comes back and Ishmale comes out of dead time. For who knows how long. After another while, Ishmale falls back into dead time.

Uberblah
2007-04-18, 08:19 PM
Ishmale comes out of dead time again. His character making a new post because the one above is full enough as it is.

ValKey
2007-04-18, 09:01 PM
*Crystal looks around*is there any playground equipment in this park?

Uberblah
2007-04-18, 09:02 PM
Ishmale looks around.
Sadly, I don't see any.

ValKey
2007-04-18, 09:06 PM
I don't think I could summon up something so big...

Uberblah
2007-04-18, 09:06 PM
Maybe if you went a piece at a time?

ValKey
2007-04-18, 09:13 PM
I was thinking of that..but I had a better idea..make a tiny playground..then enlarge it*summons a tiny slide*ah isn't that cute?

Uberblah
2007-04-18, 09:14 PM
Ishmale smiles.
Ah! Brilliant!
He looks at the slide.
It is kinda cute.

ValKey
2007-04-18, 09:21 PM
It's a bug playground!*she places a beetle on the slide, then goes off to make other things*here's a jungle gym, what else?

Uberblah
2007-04-18, 09:22 PM
Laughs as the beetle slides down the slide the scuttles off.
Swings? Teeter-totters?

ValKey
2007-04-18, 09:28 PM
Ooh yes a teeter tooter and a slide of course*waves as the beetle skuttles off* *she makes those teeny tiny ones appear, then makes them big enough so they could play on them*

Uberblah
2007-04-18, 09:29 PM
He goes over to one of the teeter-totters and sits on one end. He turns to look back at her.
Care to join me?

ValKey
2007-04-18, 09:34 PM
*she smiles a bit*sure..who says adults can't play?*gets on the other side, giggling*

Uberblah
2007-04-18, 09:35 PM
He chuckles and pushes off with his feet so he's up in the air.
Anyone who has has some problems then.

ValKey
2007-04-18, 09:40 PM
*she giggles a little bit*I hope maybe some other people enjoy these though if they don't..oh well

Uberblah
2007-04-18, 09:41 PM
He smiles.
Well there here now for everyone. So I guess it's not for us to decide.

ValKey
2007-04-18, 09:46 PM
you can't force people to enjoy things

Uberblah
2007-04-18, 09:47 PM
Nope you can't. But those things can force you to enjoy them. Like right now.
He smiles.

ValKey
2007-04-18, 09:52 PM
ahh no the teetertotter is forcing me to enjoy it..helllp!

Uberblah
2007-04-18, 09:53 PM
I can't! It's controling me also! What shall we do?!

ValKey
2007-04-18, 09:59 PM
we have no choice, but to become teeter totterites!

Uberblah
2007-04-18, 10:00 PM
Is there ever a fate more cruel?!
He starts laughing.

ValKey
2007-04-18, 10:04 PM
I heard slidites have it pretty bad*she laughs too*

Uberblah
2007-04-18, 10:05 PM
I heard the swingillians aren't doing too much better.
He smiles wide.

ValKey
2007-04-18, 10:09 PM
we should free them!

Uberblah
2007-04-18, 10:12 PM
We should. But how?

ValKey
2007-04-18, 10:18 PM
Very carefully!*she said as if that was some well constructed plan*

Uberblah
2007-04-19, 06:45 AM
((sorry. i was kicked off the computer and by the time the person who kicked me off got off, i was asleep))

That works.
He smiles before being taken over by dead time.

ValKey
2007-04-19, 08:01 PM
It always does*she gives a little giggle*

Uberblah
2007-04-19, 08:02 PM
He chuckles.
Always.

ValKey
2007-04-19, 08:08 PM
Well right now it seems the only ones trapped is us

Uberblah
2007-04-19, 08:11 PM
Huh. How can we free ourselves from the terror of the teeter-totter?

ValKey
2007-04-19, 08:13 PM
we could always..jump off it

Uberblah
2007-04-19, 08:16 PM
He lowers his voice to a whisper.
I don't know... Do you think it will work?

ValKey
2007-04-19, 08:18 PM
*she gives a little giggle*we can always try it

Uberblah
2007-04-19, 08:19 PM
On three then?

ValKey
2007-04-19, 08:22 PM
One...two..three...jump!

Uberblah
2007-04-19, 08:24 PM
Ishmale jumps off and safely lands a few feet from the teeter-totter. He turns to Crystal.
It worked!

ValKey
2007-04-19, 08:28 PM
*jumps and rolls over near him, jumping up for a hug*I knew we could beat it