PDA

View Full Version : Animal companion feats that can buff the party

Oddman80
2014-06-16, 12:53 PM
I had been searching threads about recommended feats for animal companions. I came across both Vexing Flanker and Draconic Aura - both of which focus on helping other members of the party. I was curious - are there any other feats that the playground knows of that have similar party buffing capabilities.

My animal companion is actually a Wild Cohort - and currently it is a Serval (Savannah Wildcat from Sandstorm) but at next level I will be going Leopard. When i get to level 10, I will be going Magebred Ghost Tiger (ECS - I have a cat theme going for RP/flavor purposes).

My own character is a high damage dealing Half-Orc Whirling Frenzy Barbarian/Fighter. I have feats like Combat Reflexes, Knock-Down and Shocktrooper. and I will be getting Unnatural Reach by level 12. I fill the frontline melee & charging role as well as lockdown support. As such - i was looking for a companion that could complement/supplement my style - not duplicate it.

I look forward to recommendations.
Thanks.

Troacctid
2014-06-16, 05:06 PM
Martial Study/Martial Stance, maybe something from White Raven or Devoted Spirit.