PDA

View Full Version : How to obtain SLA and best ways to do so?

Jynkoslayer527
2014-06-16, 07:29 PM
I was wondering if someone could make me a quick list of known ways to get SLA aside from heritage or taking another class, pretty much feats and potions one can drink? I mean this IF there are any specific potions known to grant SLA that are considered permanent. I already read up on the "special and magical locations" or whatever but they only grant them for limited time :( anyways thanks in advance for anything you can do to help.

Vizzerdrix
2014-06-17, 12:23 AM
Spell stitched template is a good one, but costly.

And their is a smattering of feats that grant cantrips and a few 1st level spells, but those aren't so great.

Also Eberron has Dragonmarks. Those too grant SLAs.

gomipile
2014-06-17, 01:58 AM
The feat Innate Spell from Complete Arcane lets you permanently give up a spell slot eight levels higher to gain a spell you can cast as an at-will SLA. the feat also requires Quicken Spell, Silent Spell, and Still Spell as prereqs, and has some caveats regarding spells with XP or costly material component costs.

Jeff the Green
2014-06-17, 02:04 AM
The feat Innate Spell from Complete Arcane lets you permanently give up a spell slot eight levels higher to gain a spell you can cast as an at-will SLA. the feat also requires Quicken Spell, Silent Spell, and Still Spell as prereqs, and has some caveats regarding spells with XP or costly material component costs.

It's also really really crappy, especially compared to the previously published version.

Not quite an SLA, but Hidden Talent gives you a 1st-level power known and 2 PP to power it with.

Sian
2014-06-17, 02:10 AM
Invocations (Warlock and Dragonfire Adepts) are by rule SLA, most often at will