PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Need help finding a Module for a large group

Enochi
2014-06-17, 12:49 AM
Hello all. I'm needing some help finding a Module either official or Homebrew that can comfortably fit anywhere between 6-10 players between level 5 and 6. Basically the idea was we would rotate DMs with no DM running more then 3 mods back to back no mod being more then 3 sessions. I have been given the opportunity to run the next mod and accepted. However I didn't quite take into account that the mod I had homebrewed couldn't really deal with such a large group of players. Now this game is supposed to be less about role-play and more a straight up dungeon crawler with some of the more powerful characters we have created from past games.

We do our stats with a 18 descending build and have been generous with items and gold in the previous sessions. That being said we have characters ranging from the very low 30s hit points up to some who have 100+. While I don't think anyone would particularly be upset about dieing in this game given its kinda a throw away game I would like to stay away from things that would one-shot my party members provided they are not doing something stupid.

If anyone has any suggestions for managing this size group I would be much obliged.