PDA

View Full Version : campaignhopping wizard

With a box
2014-06-17, 02:30 AM
A campaign I play is near end and I like this character (15th wiz)a lot, so I consider make a campaignhopping wizard?
And if i do that,I might need a dummy of himself to play the last part of it
Any idea ?

Coidzor
2014-06-17, 02:34 AM
The Plane of Shadows, IIRC, canonically connects alternate cosmologies from the Great Wheel as well as alternate Prime Material Planes/worlds.

So if you can plane shift or shadow jaunt then you can go from Oerth(Greyhawk) to Toril(Forgotten Realms). Eberron and Dark Sun are a bit trickier to get into and you don't want to go to Dark Sun.

If Spelljammers are on the table, then those are a clear way to get from one setting to another. There's also a couple of planar pathways such as the World Serpent Inn, which has doors that lead to everywhere; an infinite staircase that goes pretty much anywhere if you can just find the right place, and then there's Sigil which has portals which can open pretty much anywhere, though it's not that reliable except for a couple.

Jeff the Green
2014-06-17, 05:24 AM
So if you can plane shift or shadow jaunt then you can go from Oerth(Greyhawk) to Toril(Forgotten Realms). Eberron and Dark Sun are a bit trickier to get into and you don't want to go to Dark Sun.

I think Eberron is connected to other cosmologies via the Realm of Dreams. Granted, this brings you to Dal Quor an it's kinda hard to get from Dal Quor to Eberron proper, but it's a start.