PDA

View Full Version : Paladin Domains?

Yogibear41
2014-06-17, 08:55 PM
Is there anyway such as a feat to get a Paladin access to any domain, granting its spells and powers?

I know about the winters champion feat but that is specifically only for the cold and winter domains.

Strictly talking about the base class and its UA alignment variants, not talking about prestige paladin.

Angelalex242
2014-06-17, 09:00 PM
I've always thought they should have the good and law domains as a matter of course. That being, ya know, the point. Equally possible is the Archon Domain, if you only want to give them 'one' domain.

As for doing it legally, I have no idea.

Techwarrior
2014-06-17, 09:20 PM
Paladins qualify easily for Knight of the RavenExpedition to Castle Ravenloft and Sovereign SpeakerFaiths of Eberron. Knight of the Raven grants the Sun domain at 3rd level (7th character level) and Sovereign Speaker is a 6/9 spellcasting class that grants 1 Domain/Level and grants Bonus Domain slots every three levels.

Sovereign Speaker is a pretty good class to slap on a Paladin actually, if you aren't commited to their level dependent features (horse, smite).

Red Fel
2014-06-17, 09:21 PM
In theory, a Paladin taking the Contemplative PrC gains bonus domains, but that's a PrC. As for the Paladin class itself? I have no idea.