PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Shugenja + Warlock

Chelios
2014-06-19, 09:08 AM
Please help me to optimize a build Shugenja/Warlock.

I was Fire Shugenja Lv 1.

Order of the Impenetrable Crucible
Lesser Aasimar M... C/G
Magic Blooded.
Str: 8 Dex: 16 Cos: 12 Int: 14 Wis: 10 Cha: 20
Feats:
Skill Focus: Conoscenze Religioni.
Empower Spell - Flaw: Non-Combatant
Energy Substitution(acid) - Flaw: Vulnerable

Skills.
4 Arcana
4 Religion
4 Planes
4 Diplomacy
4 Spellcraft
4 Concentration

LV 0 Spells:
Know Direction, Guide, Read Magic, Disrupt Undead, Resistance

LV 1 Spells:
Magic Weapon, Burning Hands, Expeditious Retreat.

nedz
2014-06-19, 09:54 AM
What are you trying to do with these two classes ?

Normally I'd point you at Eldritch Disciple, but that requires Turn Undead which Shugenja doesn't give you.
Now you could pick up TU via Sacred Exorcist or a Cleric dip ?

Talking to your DM about dropping the TU requirement from ED is an idea, unfortunately TU powers some of ED's class features — so it's not ideal.

Fable Wright
2014-06-19, 09:56 AM
You're going to want to take Eldritch Disciple at just about the first opportunity. You could either go Shugenja 3/Warlock 1/(Cleric or Dread Necromancer) 1/Eldritch Disciple 10/whatever 5 for fastest advancement but two lost caster levels, Shugenja 4/Warlock 1/Death Delver 1/Eldritch Disciple 10/whatever 4 if you don't want to take cleric/DN, Shugenja 5/Warlock 1/Master of Radiance 1/Eldritch Disciple 10/Master of Radiance +3 for the least dipping, or Shugenja 7/Sacred Exorcist 1/Warlock 1/Eldritch Disciple 10/Sacred Exorcist +1 for the latest entry, but the least number of Shugenja caster levels lost.

Chelios
2014-06-19, 10:06 AM
You're going to want to take Eldritch Disciple at just about the first opportunity. You could either go Shugenja 3/Warlock 1/(Cleric or Dread Necromancer) 1/Eldritch Disciple 10/whatever 5 for fastest advancement but two lost caster levels, Shugenja 4/Warlock 1/Death Delver 1/Eldritch Disciple 10/whatever 4 if you don't want to take cleric/DN, Shugenja 5/Warlock 1/Master of Radiance 1/Eldritch Disciple 10/Master of Radiance +3 for the least dipping, or Shugenja 7/Sacred Exorcist 1/Warlock 1/Eldritch Disciple 10/Sacred Exorcist +1 for the latest entry, but the least number of Shugenja caster levels lost.

I was thinking to DIP in divine Oracle and sacred exorcist before Eldritch Disciple. Maybe a Cloistered Cleric is a better solution, bit i'd like to go for oiental/dire flavour.