PDA

View Full Version : Table for combat.

evyldead
2014-06-20, 11:36 AM
Hi all I am wondering what is a good site and/or table use for combat scenarios. Like using a site to map where everyone is and such. or am I just down to using the table on here. Which is VERY confusing for me haha.

Chronos
2014-06-20, 01:02 PM
I'm confused by your question. Are you looking for a chart with rows and columns, or are you looking for a flat horizontal surface? If the former, what information do you want in that chart? If the latter, is there any reason the one presumably in your dining room wouldn't work?

Pinkie Pyro
2014-06-20, 01:13 PM
roll20.com is pretty good.

IAmTehDave
2014-06-20, 01:28 PM
I'm confused by your question. Are you looking for a chart with rows and columns, or are you looking for a flat horizontal surface? If the former, what information do you want in that chart? If the latter, is there any reason the one presumably in your dining room wouldn't work?

Oh the joys of the English language. Mind if I sig this?

OT: I've heard good things about roll20.com if you're looking for something online. Unfortunately I haven't gotten the chance to use it myself, but most of my games are in person anyway.

JusticeZero
2014-06-20, 10:17 PM
Same, but I never figured it out. The tutorial was getting into lots of fancy stuff. I used a Google Docs spreadsheet.