PDA

View Full Version : Frenzied berserker question

Spacehamster
2014-06-21, 06:29 AM
Hello I'm curious if the "in full control while raging" thing from champion of Gwynharwyf applies to frenzied berserkers rage?

eggynack
2014-06-21, 06:48 AM
Frenzied berserkers don't rage. They frenzy. So, presumably not.

Spacehamster
2014-06-21, 07:09 AM
Frenzied berserkers don't rage. They frenzy. So, presumably not.

Oh thought it was just a fancy name for the same thing that is going ape**** and bash everyone. :(

eggynack
2014-06-21, 07:19 AM
Oh thought it was just a fancy name for the same thing that is going ape**** and bash everyone. :(
It often is, as stuff that works off of rage often specifically designates that it works off of frenzy as well. That seems to not be the case here, though the opposite ruling would be understandable. I'd tend away from frenzied berserker anyway though. It's a problematic little class, I think.

Spacehamster
2014-06-21, 08:35 AM
It often is, as stuff that works off of rage often specifically designates that it works off of frenzy as well. That seems to not be the case here, though the opposite ruling would be understandable. I'd tend away from frenzied berserker anyway though. It's a problematic little class, I think.

Yeah the idea of a 1 save throw to stop frenzy to then proceed to slaughter your companions is a bit of a problem, but would be a decent house rule that somebody as dedicated to good as an exalted char would have the power of will to have it under control no? Anyways don't have the feats needed to reach frenzied berserker on this game session anymore anyways. :)