PDA

View Full Version : Persisted Mass Lesser Vigor question

m149307
2014-06-21, 02:15 PM
Ok, so i am going to be DMM this spell so that my party doesn't die, but I had a question: could they die from too much healing (does vigor heal nonstop) and how many turns would I burn if I did this?

Malroth
2014-06-21, 02:19 PM
If you were on the positive energy plane then this spell would indeed kill you once your HP reached above twice your starting value but on most other planes it will stop healing you at your maximum with no danger of death from overhealing, As for number of turn attempts used 7.

m149307
2014-06-21, 02:33 PM
So if i am just on the Material Plane, then I can cast it and basically no one dies (unless it is dispelled)?

Urpriest
2014-06-21, 02:39 PM
So if i am just on the Material Plane, then I can cast it and basically no one dies (unless it is dispelled)?

It's pretty slow healing, so if people are dealt enough damage to kill them they'll still die, if that's what you're wondering. But the spell itself won't kill them, no. It's just a faster version of natural healing.

Khedrac
2014-06-21, 02:41 PM
The spell grants Fast Healing - this does not stop death, it just means you can recover from any wound that does not kill you outright given time.

Yes, the spell means you automatically stabilise if negative, again that does not save you it taken beyond -10hp from damage.

All that said, it is very nice, and the ability to recover all normal damage taken given time will save greatly on other healing spells.

m149307
2014-06-21, 02:43 PM
Ok. And for another question, does it stack with another character's fast healing?

Urpriest
2014-06-21, 03:01 PM
Ok. And for another question, does it stack with another character's fast healing?

No, you just take whichever number is larger.