PDA

View Full Version : Best Cleric spells for a Runecaster's Runes?

Nettlekid
2014-06-23, 12:09 PM
As the title says. Entering with Cloistered Cleric, which opens any Domain spell as accessible via Domain Draughts but assuming that what you get Anyspell and Greater Anyspell count as Arcane and thus not available to be cast into Runes, and that the spells mimicked with Miracle would have to be cast at CL 17 (thus making all but a few far more expensive than they're worth), and the ability to stick any known Metamagic feats into the runes (Extend, Persist, and Twin are known, and all the runes are auto-Maximized) what spells should I stick into runes? I've gone through the list of usual DMM Persist spells, but that's far from exhaustive. I've looked more at the Permanent Runes so far, and could use some good suggestions on what would be better for X/day or single use Runes.

0: Twinned Create Water
1: Extended Sanctuary, True Strike
2: Persisted Elation, Extended Invisibility, Extended Silence, Guidance of the Avatar, Divine Insight
3: Twinned Distilled Joy, Magic Vestment, Divination
4: Twinned Restoration, Persisted Sheltered Vitality, Extended Delay Death, Extended Death Ward, Persisted Freedom of Movement, Persisted Divine Power, Extended Greater Magic Weapon
5: Plane Shift, Extended True Seeing, Greater Stone Shape, Twinned Extended Streamers
6: Twinned Heal, Twinned Harm, Extended Energy Immunity, Extended Superior Resistance
7: Greater Teleport
8: Extended Mind Blank, Persisted Greater Blink, Extended Polymorph Any Object, Extended Moment of Prescience
9: Extended Time Stop, Extended Monstrous Thrall, Persisted Shapechange