PDA

View Full Version : Heroes Unite

basilisk 89
2007-02-24, 06:08 PM
Hi all.

I have been making a comic series (stick figures) called Heroes Unite for the past year. It is about Commander Cody (Star Wars), Master Chief (Halo) and Kirby (err...Kirby). Later on more heroes join up, but I'm not going to say anything [spoilers].

My question. Is there anyway to get them posted up on this thread, or to re-make them via something on the computer? Each comic is about 140 pages long, or about 80 pages long. Each page has three to five strips. These are all hand-made. Order of the Stick was one of my inpirations in Heroes Unite, so I'm posting this here. Sorry if it shouldn't be here. Just wondering if I could re-make these via the computer (using any programs, preferably something cheap) and post them here to share with the GitP COMmunity.

Oh, these are literaly stick figures. Not like the OOTS. One line for a body, lines for legs and arms. The heads are what is detailed, and other various things. So I don't need anything to complicated. Currently, my comics are just the characters and other important stuff, nothing else, so I don't have backrounds (other than the white paper) in any strips, but if it'd be easy, I'll do it in the PC version. These comics are all hand made, using only pen: green, black, blue, purple and red.

Any help would be appreciated.

:redcloak:

Nightwing
2007-02-25, 08:36 AM
I don't know the answer to your question. But I do know that will be reading this comic. There are 3 reasons I will read this comic:

1. If it's inspired by oots it has to be good.

2. I have a love for stick figures.

3. COMMANDER CODY!

basilisk 89
2007-02-25, 10:35 PM
I don't know the answer to your question. But I do know that will be reading this comic. There are 3 reasons I will read this comic:

1. If it's inspired by oots it has to be good.

2. I have a love for stick figures.

3. COMMANDER CODY!
So I'm not the only one who loves Cody! :D

Nightwing
2007-02-26, 08:06 AM
So I'm not the only one who loves Cody! :D

I love clone commanders. Except baccura, because he shot ki-adi- mundy:smallfrown:

basilisk 89
2007-03-06, 01:24 PM
So what? You don't care about Stass Allie or Plo Koon or Aayla Secura, just Ki Adi?

Any help on such a program, guys?

Nightwing
2007-03-06, 05:25 PM
So what? You don't care about Stass Allie or Plo Koon or Aayla Secura, just Ki Adi?

Any help on such a program, guys?

I mite have liked stass but I didn't no the character very well.

I was not an aayla fan.

I didn't think it was a clone commander who shot plo down. But if it was I hate him to.

basilisk 89
2007-03-07, 10:18 AM
Captain Jag shot Koon, actually, but:

A) Captain is a high rank in naval status, higher than commander.

B) Koon might have survived. There is a pic of a Kel Dor Jedi with a blue saber and is injured running away from a damaged Jedi Starfighter which is identical to Koon's.

Grod_The_Giant
2007-03-08, 03:23 PM
maybe Giant will let you post them with Erfworld and OOTS, if they're good enough.

basilisk 89
2007-03-30, 04:35 PM
maybe Giant will let you post them with Erfworld and OOTS, if they're good enough.
That'd be really cool, but as I said, I need a way to post them on the PC, and this thread is that question being asked

But it might turn into copy right infringment. I have characters from:

Kirby
Star Wars
Halo
Metal Gear Solid
X-Men
Batman
Superman
An Online Star Wars Flash Movie
The Terminator

Sage in the Playground
2007-03-30, 05:27 PM
That'd be really cool, but as I said, I need a way to post them on the PC, and this thread is that question being asked

But it might turn into copy right infringment. I have characters from:

Kirby
Star Wars
Halo
Metal Gear Solid
X-Men
Batman
Superman
An Online Star Wars Flash Movie
The Terminator

Copyright is BEYOND infringed, its straight out tresspassed upon and violated.

basilisk 89
2007-03-30, 10:01 PM
Copyright is BEYOND infringed, its straight out tresspassed upon and violated.
Heh. I know. Good thing these are just comics on paper made with pen, right? Right? Right??