PDA

View Full Version : ROTMG III: Permadeath!!!

Passive Pete
2014-06-23, 11:06 PM
Howdy ho!

So, I've been playing this game for some time now. Got addicted, shot some hobbits with lasers, ya know, the works. I searched for a thread for it, but no one posted in it for a year. So a message to any people still playing ROTMG:

STILL THERE?

I figured I'd start a new thread, for any Level 20 veterans or anyone who didn't know we existed. If you have a recruiting Guild, mention it and maybe I'll add it to the "Recruiting Guilds" below. Discuss strategies, set up trades, or just discuss what's screwy about the game in general, and maybe we can have some fun. In addition, any questions you may have about anything in the game will (hopefully) be answered (not just by me, I hope).

For any of you who don't know ROTMG, but would like to try, it can be found F2P (as it is) in browser right here: LINK (http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/) though I strongly recommend downloading it on Steam for an account and everything.

If you did just click on that handy link and are trying out the game, feel free to tell us. We'll be happy to dump tips on you, and maybe give you some free items. :smallsmile:

Use this thread to:
1. Ask for advice if you're new
2. Advertise for a Guild that's recruiting
3. Advertise for any items you may be selling. If you and another start organizing a trade, please take it to PMing. See below for advertising trading.
4. Ask anyone if they wanna organize a group raid or something. After all, the more the merrier :smallbiggrin:

I also figured I'd start a little auction house :smallsmile: If you have any items you want to sell, just post the details of the item and the asking price, and most importantly, your IGN. You can work out the details of the trade by PM.

For Sale:

T8 Studded Leather Armor : Contact TheHatMan if interested : Asking for Wizard tomes*

*Yes I'm too lazy to make a table :smalltongue:

*Sob sob* Currently empty... :smallfrown:

Good luck blasting those pirates!