PDA

View Full Version : D&D Expanded Other Possessions list

TheSethGrey
2014-06-25, 03:12 PM
So I DM for a 3.5 group and they've got a large collection of small items to the point where the small little area given for other possessions doesn't really fit their needs anymore, I was wondering if anyone knew of an Expanded Other Possessions list that would be an entire page, just for possessions, or am I better off trying make my own in excel?

Bakkan
2014-06-25, 03:30 PM
I don't know of one offhand, but what's to stop you from taking a blank sheet of paper, writing "Possessions" across the top, and using that?

TheSethGrey
2014-06-25, 03:59 PM
I don't know of one offhand, but what's to stop you from taking a blank sheet of paper, writing "Possessions" across the top, and using that?

It's not neat, we like things to be neat, and without the nice design we have a habit of things becoming almost unreadable.

thatryanguy
2014-06-25, 04:02 PM
Make a blank excel sheet with bordered cells that are sized to taste?

TheSethGrey
2014-06-25, 04:06 PM
Make a blank excel sheet with bordered cells that are sized to taste?

That's my backup plan, i was just wondering if anyone knew of a sheet like that, that's already been made, those generally look better then spreadsheets.

thatryanguy
2014-06-25, 04:13 PM
Fair enough. I haven't encountered such a thing myself, but I usually track all my non-essential gear digitally so as to not have to worry about room constraints/constantly erasing and rewriting over slots, so I've never had the need

TheSethGrey
2014-06-25, 04:23 PM
Fair enough. I haven't encountered such a thing myself, but I usually track all my non-essential gear digitally so as to not have to worry about room constraints/constantly erasing and rewriting over slots, so I've never had the need
What did you use as your digital device?

Ferronach
2014-06-25, 04:32 PM
Off the top of my head I think Dyslexic Studios (http://charactersheets.minotaur.cc/)have something along those lines. I know they have amazing character sheets and useful sheets for DMs.

TheSethGrey
2014-06-25, 09:30 PM
Off the top of my head I think Dyslexic Studios (http://charactersheets.minotaur.cc/)have something along those lines. I know they have amazing character sheets and useful sheets for DMs.

But what device? Was it your phone or a tablet?

Ferronach
2014-06-26, 09:10 AM
But what device? Was it your phone or a tablet?

they are printable PDF sheets that you can customize to an extent.

thatryanguy
2014-06-26, 09:22 AM
What did you use as your digital device?

Nothing fancy, just my Laptop plus Excel. Could easily import the files into a Google Drive spreadsheet to make them accessible on my tablet and phone, but I've never bothered.

thatryanguy
2014-06-27, 10:16 AM
Actually, the sCoreForge pathfinder character creator's "character sheet 5" is a formatted "Other Possessions" page. If you got that you could print it off, make a PDF version, move it to google drive, or whatever else you want.

Magesmiley
2014-06-27, 11:25 AM
PM me with your email. I've got one that I made in Visio that is pretty close to the format of the standard character sheets.