PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Antipaladin - Fiendish Boon or Knight of the Sepulcher?

Solarix
2014-06-25, 03:32 PM
Hello guys,

I'm playing a PF campaign as an antipaladin, with a quest given by my god to cause as much bloodshed as possible.

Now, we recently have reached level 5, and I can't decide whether to take the standard fiendish boon or to go as knight of the sepulcher. I am not the tank of the party, I will be going the two handed power-attacking route.

My character is a noble drow, with alternate trait Surface Infiltrator. Stats look great after adjustment (20/14/16/14/14/20). At 7th level I'll be taking Leadership and will be having a cleric as my cohort.

Any recommendations?

On a side noteI will probably wait until the end boss, and with a weakened party I'll attack them, and that's why I intend to have the cleric as support hehe

singera
2014-06-25, 03:50 PM
i myself don't play pathfinder but just looking at the differences on the pathfinder srd .. i admittedly biased by my love for undead characters and creatures would choose the knight of the sepulcher

Solarix
2014-06-27, 04:17 PM
i myself don't play pathfinder but just looking at the differences on the pathfinder srd .. i admittedly biased by my love for undead characters and creatures would choose the knight of the sepulcher

I love it for the flavor, and for the idea of slowly decaying and turning into this undead knight that will terrorize everything forever.

Now, although I do love the flavor, I'm not sure if it's worth to lose the fiendish boon ability in order to gain all the nifty undead things. Self heal is a plus though.