PDA

View Full Version : Light's Last Shadow



Toblakai
2014-06-26, 07:02 AM
Use this thread for all rolls pertaining to Light's Last Shadow campaign

Toblakai
2014-06-26, 07:03 AM
Toblakai's stat rolls, using best 3 out of 4d6

b34d6
b34d6
b34d6
b34d6
b34d6
b34d6

Toblakai
2014-06-26, 07:06 AM
Oops, the correct way to roll best 3 out of 4d6 is using 4d6b3 inside roll tags

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Boomquishi
2014-06-26, 07:13 AM
Boomquishi's character rolls

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

moshue
2014-06-26, 05:22 PM
Stat rolls for ??? (I just like rolling)

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Swornson
2014-06-26, 07:25 PM
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Xylena
2014-06-28, 10:38 PM
Roll for stats

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Toblakai
2014-07-01, 02:21 AM
Rolling for starting gold 3d4X10 x2
[roll0]

Toblakai
2014-07-01, 06:09 AM
Roll for lvl 2 hit points
[roll0]

Toblakai
2014-07-01, 12:12 PM
DM ruled that my stats suck too much so I get to re-roll, yay because they really did lol

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Th3l
2014-07-01, 08:01 PM
Stat Rolls

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Th3l
2014-07-01, 09:09 PM
HP roll

[roll0]

moshue
2014-07-03, 12:28 PM
DM ruled that my stats suck too much so I get to re-roll, yay because they really did lol

It's because real dice are way better than internet ones.

Th3l
2014-07-05, 10:05 PM
Rolling for gold

2d4 10

Th3l
2014-07-05, 10:08 PM
Grr, try this again

2d410

Toblakai
2014-07-07, 02:02 PM
Remember to remove any spaces when rolling dice, so your starting gold would be [roll]2d4x10[/ roll] with no space between the / and roll in the last bracket.

moshue
2014-07-07, 06:37 PM
[roll]6d4x10[/ roll]

I love GOLD

moshue
2014-07-07, 06:39 PM
[roll0]

Once more, with feeling!

Boomquishi
2014-07-08, 07:49 PM
for gold
[roll0]
for HP
[roll1]

drakenpoo
2014-07-10, 05:40 PM
(4d6b3)
(4d6b3)
(4d6b3)
(4d6b3)
(4d6b3)
(4d6b3)

drakenpoo
2014-07-10, 06:11 PM
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

drakenpoo
2014-07-10, 08:05 PM
rerolling because DM says my rolls suck to much.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Gray
2014-07-15, 10:59 PM
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Gray
2014-07-16, 09:10 PM
Hp roll


[roll0]

Th3l
2014-07-17, 10:07 PM
Rolling for Initiative
[roll]1d20+7[\roll]

Th3l
2014-07-17, 10:10 PM
Rolling for Initiative (take 2!)
[roll0]

Xylena
2014-07-17, 11:50 PM
Rolling For initiative

[roll0]

Toblakai
2014-07-19, 12:39 PM
Spellcraft checks

Skill ranks +5
Int bonus +4
Synergy bonus +2
Misc bonus +2

#1
[roll0]

#2
[roll1]

Swornson
2014-07-19, 04:34 PM
Roll for HP

[roll0]

Swornson
2014-07-19, 04:36 PM
Roll for initiative

[roll0]





PADEN GRAY: Roll for initiative

[roll1]

Gray
2014-07-19, 04:38 PM
mother ****ing

[roll0]

Whiskeyjarak
2014-07-19, 08:04 PM
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

[roll3]

[roll4]

Swornson
2014-07-20, 11:34 AM
Knowledge(Nature)

[roll0]

Th3l
2014-07-21, 12:15 PM
Rolling for Attack

[roll0]

Damage

[roll1]

Whiskeyjarak
2014-07-21, 09:22 PM
Wolf 2 bite attack vs Raylyn

[roll0], [roll1]

Wolf 1 bite attack vs Raylyn

[roll2], [roll3]

Whiskeyjarak
2014-07-21, 09:36 PM
Boss Wolf attack vs Rik

[roll0], [roll1]

Swornson
2014-07-22, 11:29 AM
Rik v BigBadWolf



[roll]1d8+3-2
1d6+3-2

Swornson
2014-07-22, 11:31 AM
Re-roll

[roll0]
[roll1]

Swornson
2014-07-22, 08:47 PM
Knowledge (Planes)

[roll0]

Swornson
2014-07-22, 08:51 PM
Primary Weapon Attack - Rik v. Big Bad Wolf

[roll0]

Secondary Weapon Attack - Rik v. BBW

[roll1]

Swornson
2014-07-22, 08:57 PM
Primary Weapon Damage Rik v. BBW

[roll0]

Secondary Weapon Damage Rik v. BBW

[roll1]

Gray
2014-07-22, 10:03 PM
charging w2
using swift action island of blades biznatch
target W2
(1d20+11)

damage vs wolf 2
(1d4+4+3d6)

DAT WUF IZ DED YOURE WELCOME ERIN!

Gray
2014-07-22, 10:05 PM
charging w2
using swift action island of blades biznatch
target W2
[1d20+11]

damage vs wolf 2
[1d4+4+3d6]

DAT WUF IZ DED UHR WELCUM ERIN!

Gray
2014-07-22, 10:06 PM
charging w2
using swift action island of blades biznatch
target W2
roll[1d20+11]

damage vs wolf 2
roll[1d4+4+3d6]

DAT WUF IZ DED UHR WELCUM ERIN!

Gray
2014-07-22, 10:07 PM
charging w2
using swift action island of blades biznatch
target W2
[roll][1d20+11]

damage vs wolf 2
[roll][1d4+4+3d6]

DAT WUF IZ DED UHR WELCUM ERIN!

Gray
2014-07-22, 10:08 PM
charging w2
using swift action island of blades biznatch
target W2
[roll0]

damage vs wolf 2
[roll]1d4+4+3d6[roll]

DAT WUF IZ DED UHR WELCUM ERIN!

Gray
2014-07-22, 10:09 PM
damage vs wolf 2
1d4+4+3d6

Gray
2014-07-22, 10:11 PM
damage vs wolf 2
[roll0]
+
becuz skirmish and sneak attack and fire fisty thingy
[roll1]

Xylena
2014-07-22, 10:54 PM
Shocking Spark : Ranged touch attack Roll vs Big bad wolf

[roll0]

Damage vs Big bad wolf

[roll1]

Whiskeyjarak
2014-07-22, 11:37 PM
Wolf 3 Bite attack vs Valosix

[roll0]

Damage from Bite

[roll1]

Free trip from Wolf Racial, if bite hits

[roll2]

moshue
2014-07-23, 09:27 AM
Knowledge: Dungeoneering
[roll0]

Knowledge: Local
[roll1]

moshue
2014-07-23, 09:30 AM
Attempt 3 (2 didn't go through because copying the previous text caused it to be skipped as a duplicate - I really dislike this dice roll forum so far)

Knowledge: Dungeoneering
[roll0]

Knowledge: Local
[roll1]

moshue
2014-07-23, 09:35 AM
For the quick look around - DM's choice, apply circumstance penalties at will

Spot Check
[roll0]

Search Check
[roll1]

Th3l
2014-07-23, 10:55 AM
Bite attack against w1
Druid predator form ac = 19

[roll0]

Damage

[roll1]

Whiskeyjarak
2014-07-23, 02:54 PM
W1 fighting defensively vs Gray

[roll0]

Damage

[roll1]

Boss Wolf fighting defensively vs Rik

[roll2]

Damage
[roll3]

Th3l
2014-07-23, 07:11 PM
AoO against w1

Attack
[roll0]

Damage
[roll1]

Th3l
2014-07-23, 08:41 PM
Roll to confirm crit

[roll0]

double damage if confirmed

[roll1]

moshue
2014-07-24, 08:26 AM
Initiative if necessary:
[roll0]

Trip attack (melee touch):
[roll1]

moshue
2014-07-24, 12:11 PM
Strength Check for the trip attempt:
[roll0]

If pass str check:
Improved trip free attack roll vs prone:
[roll1]

Weapon damage for imp trip attack:
[roll2]

If fail str check and opponent tries to trip:
Strength check:
[roll3]

If fail strength check, Kulak drops weapon.

Whiskeyjarak
2014-07-24, 09:15 PM
Initiative for Gnoll

[roll0]

Strength check against Trip attack

[roll1]

Swornson
2014-07-24, 09:47 PM
Primary Attack v Big Bad

[roll0]

Primary Damage v Big Bad

[roll1]

Gray
2014-07-24, 10:45 PM
ATTACK WUF 1

hit chance to wuf one
[roll0]

attack to wuf one if i hit it
[roll1]
+
flanking and fist of dwagon fisty firy thingy
[roll2]

Gray
2014-07-24, 10:48 PM
crap crap crap my bad

Gray
2014-07-24, 10:50 PM
make it wuf 3 the target ..

one more d6 for the skirmish

[roll0]

Swornson
2014-07-25, 08:53 PM
Roll for Track

[roll0]

Swornson
2014-07-25, 09:05 PM
Survival Check for helping V to prep the meat for rations

[roll0]

Toblakai
2014-07-25, 09:08 PM
Toblakai Initiative

[roll0]

Xylena
2014-07-25, 09:28 PM
Survival Check

[roll0]


wtf really?! o.0

Boomquishi
2014-07-25, 09:37 PM
For initiative

[roll0]

Whiskeyjarak
2014-07-25, 09:37 PM
Meat result for Survival check from Valosix (+2 from Derrick's Aid Another)

[roll0]

Result is how many single person servings are created

Boomquishi
2014-07-25, 09:40 PM
Lets try again

for initiative

[roll0]

Whiskeyjarak
2014-07-25, 10:24 PM
Gnoll bite attack vs Kulak

[roll0]

Damage

[roll1]

Xylena
2014-07-25, 10:43 PM
Spellcraft check

[roll0]

Swornson
2014-07-26, 11:04 AM
Spot check

[roll0]

Th3l
2014-07-27, 09:00 PM
survival check

[roll0]

moshue
2014-07-28, 06:43 AM
AoO Rolls:

Attack:
[roll0]

Damage:
[roll1]

moshue
2014-07-28, 06:44 AM
Attack:
[roll0]

Damage:
[roll1]

moshue
2014-07-29, 07:28 AM
Potion of Cure Light Wounds

[roll0]

Toblakai
2014-07-29, 10:58 AM
Search check = [roll0]
spellcraft check on smoke = [roll1]
open lock check if the grate is locked = [roll2]
Cure light wounds on Kulak = [roll3]

moshue
2014-07-30, 08:40 AM
Strength check for gate:

[roll0]

Swornson
2014-07-30, 11:18 AM
Track Skill Check

[roll0]

Swornson
2014-07-30, 01:54 PM
Tracking...

[roll0]

[roll1]

[roll2]

[roll3]

[roll4]

[roll5]

Th3l
2014-07-30, 02:10 PM
Survival Check to Aid Rik

[roll0]

Th3l
2014-07-30, 08:51 PM
Spot check for anything unusual on the path ahead. Sticks, leaves, critters wanting to eat your face

[roll0]

Th3l
2014-07-30, 08:52 PM
Spot check for anything unusual on the path ahead. Sticks, leaves, critters wanting to eat your face (and again cause this dice thing sucks)

[roll0]

Swornson
2014-07-31, 02:31 PM
Survival Check to Trailblaze with party

[roll0]

K (Nature) to scout environment as I track

[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

Swornson
2014-08-01, 03:16 PM
Spot check on the divergent trail

[roll0]

Listen check

[roll1]

K (Nature)

[roll2]

Survival

[roll3]

Xylena
2014-08-01, 11:19 PM
Roll for Jump check

[roll0]

Roll for Climb

[roll1]

Roll for Balance

[roll2]

Xylena
2014-08-01, 11:23 PM
Scratch that last balance check .. dont need it.

Anywho ...

Roll for Listen Check

[roll0]

moshue
2014-08-05, 03:30 PM
Knowledge Arcana
[roll0]

Knowledge History (Int check)
[roll1]

Search
[roll2]

Spot
[roll3]

Whiskeyjarak
2014-08-06, 08:05 AM
[roll0]

[roll1]

Th3l
2014-08-06, 09:45 AM
Listen
[roll0]

Spot
[roll1]

Move Silently
[roll2]

Knowledge Nature (Can I tell anything from the barks about the animals up ahead)
[roll3]

Xylena
2014-08-06, 05:09 PM
Roll for Listen

[roll0]

Roll Spot

[roll1]

Roll Move Silently

[roll2]

Xylena
2014-08-06, 05:35 PM
Those listen rolls doe :smallannoyed:

Reminds me of this one time ...
At a little camp...
A character named Scarlet once volunteered to take 'watch' one night and made so much noise they were surprise attacked in the middle of the night by a group of bandits. :smallyuk: Fun times

Xylena
2014-08-06, 05:38 PM
Because I like rolling and failing so much ..

Roll Hide Check

[roll0]

Whiskeyjarak
2014-08-07, 11:01 PM
[roll0]

[roll1]

Th3l
2014-08-08, 12:07 PM
Move Silently (within 60ft of sentry beastman)
[roll0]

Initiative
[roll1]

Whiskeyjarak
2014-08-08, 12:45 PM
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]

[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]

Whiskeyjarak
2014-08-08, 01:10 PM
Reflex saves against Entangle - DC 14

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]

[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]

Th3l
2014-08-08, 02:42 PM
Charge attack in Cat form with Gorebrute (15 ac)
[roll0]

Damage
[roll1]

Strength Check for knocking prone
[roll2]

Th3l
2014-08-08, 02:50 PM
That was suppose to be a +8 on the strength check, forgot the +2 for charging. So it will be 11

Xylena
2014-08-08, 04:26 PM
Jump Check
[roll0]

Move Silently
[roll1]

Valosix Initiative Roll
[roll2]

Swornson
2014-08-08, 07:36 PM
Composite bow attack

[roll0]

Composite bow damage

[roll1]

Swornson
2014-08-08, 07:42 PM
Spot Check

[roll0]

Knowledge Nature

[roll1]

Sense Motive

[roll2]

Swornson
2014-08-08, 07:48 PM
initiative

[roll0]

Whiskeyjarak
2014-08-08, 11:56 PM
F1 attack versus B1 and W3, in whirling frenzy
[roll0] , [roll1]

Damage
[roll2] , [roll3]

Whiskeyjarak
2014-08-09, 04:30 PM
W3 bite attack vs F1, -2 to attack from Entangle
[roll0]

Damage
[roll1]

G3 HP
[roll2]

G3 strength check vs Raylyn's gorebrute charge
[roll3]

G3 attack vs Raylyn (if resists knockdown, drop bow, draw battleaxe)
[roll4]

G3 attack vs Raylyn (if knockdown, drop bow, draw battleaxe)
[roll5]

Whiskeyjarak
2014-08-09, 05:09 PM
W2 bite attack vs F3
[roll0]

Damage
[roll1]

G2 ranged attack vs Rik, -2 to attack from Entangle
[roll2]

Damage
[roll3]

W5, W1 escape artist check to break Entangle
[roll4] , [roll5]

Whiskeyjarak
2014-08-09, 05:16 PM
W2 roll to confirm crit against F3
[roll0]

G2 to confirm crit against Rik
[roll1]

G2 HP roll
[roll2]

F3 HP roll
[roll3]

Whiskeyjarak
2014-08-09, 05:37 PM
B1 HP roll
[roll0]

B1 bite attack vs F1, -2 to attack from Entangle
[roll1]

Damage
[roll2]

B2 strength check to break Entangle, DC 20
[roll3]

Whiskeyjarak
2014-08-09, 05:53 PM
F3 tumble check to avoid AoO from moving to E24
[roll0]

F3 bite attack vs B1 (B1 has -4 Dex from Entangle)[roll1]

Damage
[roll2]

Whiskeyjarak
2014-08-09, 06:02 PM
G1 ranged attack vs Rik
[roll0]

Damage
[roll1]

W4 bite attack vs F3, flanking with B1
[roll2]

Damage
[roll3]

Xylena
2014-08-09, 10:09 PM
Shocking Spark : Ranged touch attack Roll vs G1

[roll0]

Damage vs G1

[roll1]

Whiskeyjarak
2014-08-09, 10:11 PM
G1 HP roll
[roll0]

Th3l
2014-08-10, 01:07 AM
Summon Natures Ally rolls

HP
[roll0]

Init
[roll1]

Attack
[roll2]

Damage
[roll3] Talon 1
[roll4] Talon 2
[roll5] Bite

Whiskeyjarak
2014-08-10, 10:33 AM
W1, W2, W3, W4, W5 HP roll
[roll0] , [roll1] , [roll2] , [roll3] , [roll4]

Th3l
2014-08-10, 11:04 AM
Rest of attack rolls for eagle on turn

Talon 2
[roll0]

Bite
[roll1]

Swornson
2014-08-10, 12:20 PM
Concentrate

[roll0]

Swornson
2014-08-10, 12:42 PM
Composite bow attack

[roll0]

Bow damage

[roll1]

Elemental Burst ACID

[roll2]

Whiskeyjarak
2014-08-11, 11:56 PM
B2 HP roll
[roll0]

F1 whirling frenzy vs B1, W3
[roll1] , [roll2]

Damage
[roll3] , [roll4]

W3 bite attack vs F1
[roll5]

Damage
[roll6]

W2 bite attack vs F3
[roll7]

Damage
[roll8]

W4 bite attack vs F3
[roll9]

Damage
[roll10]

F3 full attack (bite, 2 claws) vs B1

[roll11] , [roll12] , [roll13]

Damage
[roll14] , [roll15] , [roll16]

B1 bite attack vs F1
[roll17]

Damage
[roll18]

B1 Trip attempt if attack hits vs F1
[roll19]

B2, W1, W5 escape artist/strength check to break Entangle

[roll20] , [roll21] , [roll22]

Whiskeyjarak
2014-08-12, 12:33 AM
F1 HP roll
[roll0]

F2 HP roll
[roll1]

Whiskeyjarak
2014-08-12, 12:45 AM
F1 strength check to resist trip
[roll0]

Swornson
2014-08-14, 08:15 PM
Composite bow attack v. B2

[roll0]

Bow damage

[roll1]

Elemental Burst ACID

[roll2]

Xylena
2014-08-17, 05:57 PM
Valosix jump Check

[roll0]

Xylena
2014-08-17, 06:09 PM
Orb of Electicity : Ranged touch attack Roll vs W2

[roll0]

Damage vs W2

[roll1]

Swornson
2014-08-17, 08:35 PM
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Whiskeyjarak
2014-08-24, 01:48 PM
F1 whirling frenzy attacks vs B1
,[ roll]1d20+7

Damage
,

F2 throwing spear vs B2
[roll3]

Damage
[roll4]

F3 full attack vs B1
[roll5] , [ roll]1d20 , [ roll]1d20

Damage
, [roll7] , [ roll]1d4+1

Whiskeyjarak
2014-08-24, 01:51 PM
*re-roll for above

[roll0]

[roll1]

[roll2]

[roll3]