PDA

View Full Version : Metal Combat [Homebrew d20 Future Variant]

Solaris
2007-02-25, 02:13 PM
I'm fishing for people who know cyberpunk. Any cyberpunk. What it is, your experiences with it, its weaknesses, how to run it, etcetera. This is to help me develop the background for my Metal Combat game. I'm not looking for people to join (although that would be nice), just people to throw information at me until I stop being pesky.

Second part is me looking for people to critique some of the stuff on the board (Link's in my signature). I know the advanced classes aren't in tables; I haven't figured out how to make it work on the forum I'm using and the coding Fax posted doesn't seem to be working in InvisionFree. Kindly either don't comment on the lack of the table or point me in the direction of the coding I'll need. I have a very strict rule of "Either say something constructive or don't say anything at all."
I'm not trying to put anybody off, though. That's pretty much the only thing I don't want someone to comment on. Everything else (including the material of the classes) is fair game for feeding through a woodchipper.