PDA

View Full Version : Can I get OotS avatars for IWD2?

Klorox
2007-02-25, 07:36 PM
I'd love to play this party in IWD2. TIA!

Shikton
2007-02-26, 07:26 AM
Would be awesome to have some OotS character portraits, gotta agree with that. *wink wink nudge nudge*

krunchyfrogg
2007-03-08, 09:20 AM
I'd love them too!

Samiam303
2007-03-08, 09:21 AM
Well, then perhaps you all should go request them in the Arts and Crafts board?

Duraska
2007-03-14, 01:22 AM
I've actually created an OOTS party in IWD2. I abandoned it pretty quickly because the game's atmosphere just didn't fit the characters for me. The game provides you with a few dialogue choices for your lead character to say. It was very hard for me to picture Roy saying any of the choices. Also, the games graphics are super gritty and dark, a big departure from the colorful OOTS world.

I'm not trying to discourage you at all. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you can succeed where I failed. I just don't have enough of an imagination to pull it off.

(To create the avatars, I just "roughed out" some images from the comics. I forget what format they need to be in and I forget the required dimensions. I bet you can find that stuff out if you scour the web for a while. I no longer have IWD2 installed, otherwise I'd gladly have given you the avatars I used. Mine weren't particularly professional in their quality anyway. :smallsmile: )