PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder (Pathfinder) Planning a jail break...

Odessa333
2014-06-28, 11:06 AM
Alright my comrades, I need to plan a jail break. My character is low on resources and lower on time.

Set up: My thieves guild was raided by the guards. While some escaped, our fearless leader was captured along with 24 others. So far, I've been able to round up 17 members of the guild to help with the jail break. There is a splinter faction of 22 members who 'might' help, but could easily bail on me. I'm a level 4 rogue, and no other PC's can help on this one.

The prisoners are kept aboard a iron warship in the harbor. It holds roughly 200 prisoners, manned by 60 guards. The main ship is supplied twice a day at regular intervals. I've managed to swipe details on the ship's layout and duty rosters so far. I've only 3 days to bust them out.

The numbers 'seem' to be on our side, which makes me cautious. If 20-40 Rogues infiltrate the place, free the 200 prisoners, the 60 guards are just too badly outnumbered to hold out. It seems too easy. I feel there has to be a trick I'm missing, some trap I've not thought of yet. Question is, what could I be missing here?

Any thoughts/comments would be appreciated. Thanks for your time!