PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Looking to build new Pathfinder Society legal two person team

shadowrider7175
2014-06-28, 11:28 AM
Hello all! Long time lurker, first time post. I love all of the advice that I have read on here over the last couple of years so I finally decided to solicit some for myself!

Here is the background:
-wife and I have recently started playing in Pathfinder Society games (recently moved and is easier to do semi-regularly than a home campaign for now)
-almost always play together, I as a sorcerer and her as a monk for our first characters, and it has been fun
-looking to take advantage of more of the source books and expand our horizons
-not set on playing any specific type of characters (magic, melee, stealth, etc) but want to play two characters that have abilities that mesh well and/or feed off of each other
-also would like some thoughts on why the two characters ALWAYS adventure together. Could be husband/wife, brother/sister, sister/sister (we are not committed to playing our own sex), only two survivors from a slaughter... something that would add to the overall story
-any interesting character traits and/or flaws that would be fun to roleplay (and not just rollplay) are desired as well
-not necessarily looking for something over powered but something that is effective and fun to play

So far, some of the people we have gamed with have recommended a witch/ranger combo and two cavaliers or two inquisitors, but we are really open to anything. We will be playing the characters in PFS play from level one through hopefully level twelve.

Any/all advice greatly appreciated!