PDA

View Full Version : List of Specific/Special weapons?

Nettlekid
2014-06-29, 11:37 AM
I did a quick Google search, but nothing that I was looking for came up. Is there a list of either all or at least the most noteworthy "specific" weapons found through the books? A lot of the special weapons have abilities which are unique to them, and I'd love to take a look at them all in one place to see some great ones.
The kind of thing I'm looking for is, for example, Complete Psionic's Ethereal Reaver which lets you attack Ethereal from the Material and vice versa, Ghostwalk's Rapid Wrath which doubles your speed, DMG's Life Drinker which inflicts two negative levels with every hit, etc. There are a lot of them out there. BoED and BoVD have a bunch, if memory serves.

Does a consolidated list exist anywhere?

Werephilosopher
2014-06-29, 04:51 PM
I did a quick Google search, but nothing that I was looking for came up. Is there a list of either all or at least the most noteworthy "specific" weapons found through the books? A lot of the special weapons have abilities which are unique to them, and I'd love to take a look at them all in one place to see some great ones.
The kind of thing I'm looking for is, for example, Complete Psionic's Ethereal Reaver which lets you attack Ethereal from the Material and vice versa, Ghostwalk's Rapid Wrath which doubles your speed, DMG's Life Drinker which inflicts two negative levels with every hit, etc. There are a lot of them out there. BoED and BoVD have a bunch, if memory serves.

Does a consolidated list exist anywhere?

Here you go. (http://chet.kindredcircle.org/pdf/DnD3.5Index-MagicItems-WeaponsArmor.pdf) Specific weapons start on page 8.

Nettlekid
2014-06-29, 05:56 PM
Awesome, this is just what I was looking for, thanks!

EDIT: Except that on second glance, it seems to be far less than complete. Like the Ethereal Reaver I mentioned above isn't on it, among others. So I guess I'm still looking for a more complete list.