PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Help Needed: Teleporting Switch-Hitter Build

Serafina
2014-06-29, 11:44 AM
So, recently i have tried to emulate the abilities of my Thief-Character from Guild Wars 2 with the Pathfinder-rules. For those who don't know, Thieves in GW2 have access to a lot of short-range teleportation and also make regular use of pistols, as well as the obvious sneaky stuff.

The idea is to have a character who can move into a flanking position without provoking attacks of opportunity, and move away when she gets attacked and attack with her pistol instead. Ideally with a way to get Sneak Attack damage on the pistol as well.
Teleportation would be ideal, but not strictly necessary if there are other good options.

Pistol-Use can be taken care off with a short dip into Gunslinger, so no big deal here.

For actual teleportation, the only ideas i had so far were:
- Shadowdancer. The distance is really limited, its a standard action - not really what i want.
- Take three levels of Horizon Walker and go for the Dimensional Assault line. Feat-intensive but pretty close to what i want.

So, any further ideas are welcome :smallsmile:
Oh, and for clarification, i am trying to do this without third-party material, great though it may often be.