PDA

View Full Version : 3 new Luck Feats + New Familiar

Piropoint
2007-02-26, 12:26 AM
Concentrated Luck
Some days you aren't lucky as often, but when you are it really makes a difference.

Prerequisites: Any three luck feats

Benefit:Whenever you use a luck re-roll, you may expend a number of daily re-rolls no greater than 1/4th your character level to add a +1 luck modifier to the final result for each re-roll expended. You may add these points after the final outcome of the re-roll is determined.

Example: a 12th level character with 4 re-rolls remaining may add a Luck modifier up to +3 to the final result of their next luck re-roll by using all 4 re-rolls.

Note: This feat alters the final outcome, not the actual roll. Natural 1 still counts as failure, and 19 dose not automatically mean success.

You gain one luck re-roll per day

Lucky Lullaby
Your good fortune sometimes shines through your music.

Prerequisites: Bardic Music, any two luck feats

Benefit: You may expend daily luck re-rolls to produce a number of effects depending on which song is played:

Counter Song: add 2 to the result of the Bard’s perform check for each expended re-roll.

Fascinate: A creature remains fascinated for an additional round after the Bard stops playing for each expended re-roll.

Inspire Courage: Allies receive a +1 luck bonus to their weakest base save. (if two are tied for weakest, choose one) This increases to +2 at 8th, +3 at 14th, and +4 at 20th. Only on re-roll may be expended each time this song in used.

Rogue’s Chance
Your good luck is bad luck for anyone you catch off guard

Prerequisites: Sneak Attack +2d6, any luck feat

Benefit: Whenever you successfully deal sneak attack damage you may use one of your daily re-rolls to re-roll the sneak attack damage. You must take the second result, even if it is lower than the first.

New Familiar
Rabbit-tiny animal
Stats-as the animal + special
Special- Master gains one luck re-roll per day. If the master does not have any luck feats, this ability has no effect.

I welcome opinions and new ideas.

Macrovore
2007-02-26, 10:50 AM
they look pretty cool. I know I would take concentrated luck. but i would make the bonus a luck bonus.

and PLEASE change rouge to rogue...

Piropoint
2007-02-26, 01:55 PM
haha. Thanks.:smalltongue: