PDA

View Full Version : DM Help [3.5]about to start fortress of yuan-ti but what after?

Ketiara
2014-06-30, 05:01 PM
So my groupe just finished The Sinister spire and are almost lvl 8. I reckon they will be in the fortress for the next couple of levels, but id love to be prepared to for whats to come.

My groupe has played for many years, but arent very high op due to personal preferences. But they were having an easy time with the conclusion of Sinister spire.

So what I need is a good fun, but not easy module for lvl 11-12+ do you guys have any ideas?

Blackhawk748
2014-06-30, 05:08 PM
I havent gotten around to reading through it but Deep Horizons should be pretty good. i think it starts at level 13 and you spend your time in the underdark fighting Desmodu.

Ketiara
2014-07-01, 07:41 AM
Ill definitely check it out.

Does anyone have other suggestions?

Lekgolo137
2014-07-01, 08:14 AM
I have DMed those modules too (barrow of the forgotten king - sinister spire - fortress of the yuan-ti), at the end of the last one the group wasn't able to kill the ressurected corpse of the king with the spirit of Sertrous in it (quite a difficult encounter for the level they were (CR 16)), so the next module I ran was Iggwilv's Legacy (also known as The Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth updated to 3.5, it's a very nice dungeon crawl that starts at level 11) where the group was trying to acquire the Demonomicon in order to deal with Sertrous in other ways than direct combat.