PDA

View Full Version : The Realm of Demons

Seng Lu
2007-02-26, 06:12 PM
One can only enter this special dimension had they been here before. One can only scry on the dimension if they know it's name, much like controlling a demon only if they know their name. It was Yao mo's home.

The ground seems soaked in blood. Human blood. The sky burns with a dark blood-red sun. On the plains is a tower that seems to be made of bones.

In the home, a scream breaks through the air and seems to echo throughout the realm. A demonic laugh follows it.

Yao mo strikes the monk with his whip again, stretching his muscles, which visibly flow under his dark red skin. The monk, covered in wounds that flow not only through the flesh but all the way to the bone, screams again at the pain.

Your cries...they are like a food to themselves, Seng Lu... the demon grins. He strikes again, and again the monk cries out.

Yao mo reaches down and grabs her chin in one hand. He lifts her face to look down into her eyes with his glowing snake-like eyes. Do not worry...you will join your beau soon enough.

Seng Lu
2007-02-26, 08:28 PM
Yao mo, bored while waiting for his partners, pulls out three large nails. He nails the monk's right arm to the wall as she kneels. He then nails each leg to the floor. He then drops a knife for sepuku right inside of her reach. Take the coward's way out, Seng Lu. He turns and heads out. Out of the tower and out of the dimension.

Wukei
2007-02-27, 09:04 PM
Falon, her eyes glowing darkly, enters carrying Mhina. She chains her to the wall. This one is not for dinner. Not until she does what needs to be done. She runs a hand across Mhina's belly and Mhina pulls at the chains, trying to get away.

Lykan
2007-03-01, 08:12 PM
Lykan, Mikhail, Wukei, Hawkeye, Alex, and Aes aappear in the Realm. Lykan summons a katana in one hand and holds the mage cannon in the other. He scans for divine auras.

Come out, come out, where ever you are...

AmberVael
2007-03-01, 08:13 PM
Aesa leans her weight back as she toys with black fire in her hand.

Hawkeye
2007-03-01, 08:14 PM
Hawkeye gets his bow out and loads two arrows. Alex looks around for any threats.

Seng Lu
2007-03-01, 08:17 PM
One divine aura is apparent, immediately. Namely, the chained up Mhina.

Resting against the wall beside a pale Seng Lu is Yao mo, his arms crossed across his chest as he watches the group. This is the best the Town has to offer? A mutt, a fate wanna-be, a fallen god, a god wanna-be, and a woman too afraid to be a god?

I think that you shall die. Quickly.

Vask rests in a doorway, sneering, Come now, Yao mo, you forgot my coward son...

Fallon steps out from a room across from Vask. I suppose this is their way of making us scared before they pull out the big guns...

AmberVael
2007-03-01, 08:20 PM
Oh my, someone's got a rather bloated opinion of themself...
Aesa grins and just watches.

Wukei
2007-03-01, 08:24 PM
Mhina looks up tiredly from where she's chained to the wall.

Wukei looks between the three demons, her eyes glowing slightly. She winces, wanting to cover her ears from the sudden loud outburst from her own powers, but she tries to remain calm, not wanting to show the demons her weakness.

Lykan
2007-03-01, 08:25 PM
Fafnir, who was laying on the ground behind the group, laughs at the others comments, standing up and shifting to draconic form

Dibs on their stuff.

Lykan growls

Mutt. Cute. Now... Lessee. Yao mo, Vask, Fafnir, and... Deimos.

Should be fun.

He teleports into the air and fires several spikes at Yao, floating their midair

Hawkeye
2007-03-01, 08:27 PM
Hawkeye sidles up besides Wukei and gives her a friendly nudge.

Alex paces himself to the right of the group, his hands start to glow.

Seng Lu
2007-03-01, 08:32 PM
Falon disappears, reappearing right in front of the spikes, getting impaled on them immediately. Her head lolls to the side as she looks to Lykan. Couldn't save your daughter, and now you won't be able to save your whore...

Vask pushes himself up off the doorsill and steps into the room. He sneers at Mikhail before looking to Wukei. Ah, the only woman that my son was man enough to love...let's show him how foolish a sentiment love is.. He charges Wukei and Hawkeye, a flaming whip appearing in his hand.

Yao mo steps around Falon toward Aesa. Shall we dance?

Raistlin1040
2007-03-01, 08:34 PM
A portal appears but the entity seems unable to advance through. A fiendish voice sounds

Let...me...through! I have to achieve...my...maximum power.

AmberVael
2007-03-01, 08:34 PM
Aesa grins at Yao mo and her eyes flash white for an instant, a divine aura flickering from her as they do.
Lets hope you can keep up the pace.
She draws out her whip and cracks it, lightning spiraling down the blackened leather.

Hawkeye
2007-03-01, 08:35 PM
Hawkeye turns his bow on Vask and multishoots two holy arrows at him.

Alex steps round to the side and substitutes electric energy into a fire storm (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/fireStorm.htm) directed at Vask.

Seng Lu
2007-03-01, 08:35 PM
(Your portal can't even appear here, Raistilin. The rules are pretty clear.)

Wukei
2007-03-01, 08:37 PM
Wukei draws her flintlock and fires at the balor charging them.

Lykan
2007-03-01, 08:37 PM
The spikes explode in holy fire and cold iron fragments. Lykan growls, reappearing next to Deimos and kicks him in the chest

You're done bothering this family, you friggin son of a bitch!

Fafnir grins, and leaps into the air, attempting to shread Alex with wicked talons

Raistlin1040
2007-03-01, 08:38 PM
((Deigrian (My character) is being possesed by his demonic father. His father is a demon prince and has most likely been to any demonic plane. As Deigrian himself has never been here, he is finding it hard to get through. If even that wouldn't work then sorry and I'll delete these posts. Deigrian's father is trying to "purify" Deigrian by making him a full fiend, instead of a half-fiend.))

Seng Lu
2007-03-01, 08:42 PM
Falon grimaces as the spikes explode, and she takes the hit. Am I? Remember that your whore carries me in her womb at this moment. What will you do? Kill your child so as to stop me from appearing? We already know you won't. I'm here now.

Vask avoids the arrows but is hit by the electricstorm. He raises an eyebrow at Alex. Interesting use and remake of a spell....

Yao mo avoids the whip and steps toward Aesa, almost in a dancelike pattern. Good...I have not eaten a celestial being in a while...

(Funny, because my character, Yao mo, doesn't seem to know any character you've spoken of.)

Raistlin1040
2007-03-01, 08:45 PM
((As you didn't say it couldn't work, I'll assume it would, unless corrected))

The voice calls again
Peasants! Let me through! Your prince, Ruiliac, commands you!

Seng Lu
(I just fudging said it wouldn't work!)

AmberVael
Shall I summon one for you then?
Aesa laughs, completely relaxed and unconcerned. She focuses the black fire in her hand and flings it at Yao mo, turning it into a Disintegrate spell.

Raistlin1040
2007-03-01, 08:47 PM
((Deigrian (My character) is being possesed by his demonic father. His father is a demon prince and has most likely been to any demonic plane. As Deigrian himself has never been here, he is finding it hard to get through. If even that wouldn't work then sorry and I'll delete these posts. Deigrian's father is trying to "purify" Deigrian by making him a full fiend, instead of a half-fiend.))
((And you just fudging didn't read my post here. Or you did, and chose not to address it.))

Seng Lu
2007-03-01, 08:48 PM
(I did so address it, read the post right below it. If you can't follow the rules at the beginning of a thread, you shouldn't post in it.)

Hawkeye
2007-03-01, 08:50 PM
Alex narrows his eyes at Vask "You live and learn you son of a bitch" he suddenly becomes aware of Fafnir's attack and turns, he substitutes electric energy again into another fire storm directed at Fafnir. He rolls to avoid being slashed, but takes a light hit. He rights himself, ready to defend against a further attack.

Hawkeye rapid shoots 5 holy arrows at Vask.

Lykan
2007-03-01, 08:54 PM
Lykan growls

Won't need to. I'll take you out now, get my daughter back, and leave this friggin hole with my fiance.

He takes out the stone and crushes it in his hand. Instantaeneosly, a red halo appears above his head, and gray feathered wings erupt from his back. He grins

Feeling lucky, punk?

He casts Holy word (which should affect all the demons here, really)

Fafnir growls, after being engulfed in the electricity for a moment, but lands on the ground all the same

Stupid boy! I am THE dragon! Electricity can't hurt me!

Despite his words, Fafnir is quite burned where he was hit. He roars when he hears the holy word, clutching his ears

Raistlin1040
2007-03-01, 08:55 PM
((You also edited it after you said "I just said it wouldn't fudging work! And second, you needn't know of him. He's a freaking demonic prince. I'm quite sure that he's explored every demonic pane and if he hasn't, he could break an enchantmant like it. And third I did read the rules.))

AmberVael
2007-03-01, 08:56 PM
((Raistlin, please, just drop it))

Seng Lu
2007-03-01, 09:01 PM
Mikhail freezes, his eyes milking over in blindness. The rest of the demons in the room are deafened.

Falon growls, striking out at her father with her claws.

Vask is struck by three of the arrows and howls in pain. He snaps his whip at Hawkeye, but the whip is caught by Wukei. She holds on with all of her strength, though her hand is being severely burned by doing so.

The disintegrate does quite a bit of damage but doesn't kill Yao mo. He claws at the now close Aesa. (Poison claws.)

Raistlin1040
2007-03-01, 09:05 PM
((Whatever Vael. It just bugs the hell out of me when someone sets up rules, then when it's obvious that someone else has claerly stated how they got where they are WITHOUT breaking the rules, the rulesetter tries to prove how the rules extend past their limits.))

For no apparent reason, the portal closes and the fiend dissapears.

Hawkeye
2007-03-01, 09:07 PM
Hawkeye remains focused despite concern for Wukei, fluently rapid shooting another 5 holy arrows at Vask.

Alex tilts his head at Fafnir, considering which of the elements to choose. He steps back and substitutes sonic energy into yet another fire storm.

((^ my 2 pence, ask the rules setter first when it's a grey area like that))

AmberVael
2007-03-01, 09:08 PM
Aesa looks about to dodge Yao mo's attack when she hears the Holy Word and flinches involuntarily, though no more than that. However, this gives Yao mo enough time to slash across her chest and causes her to draw back, hissing. The poison doesn't seem to affect her at all.
((Or at least, it won't affect her until I know what exactly it does. :smallwink:))
She raises one hand, her eyes going completely white.
Go back to the pit you crawled from.
She scribes two runes in the air, and they hang for a moment before exploding in a blaze of force energy, flinging twenty small spheres of force at Yao mo.

Lykan
2007-03-01, 09:08 PM
Lykan grimaces when he sees Mikhail

Oops...

And casts Holy Aura, kicking out at Fallon

Fafnir leaps out of the way of the energy, and his tail shifts to that of a scorpion. He lashes out at Alex with said tail.

Seng Lu
2007-03-01, 09:19 PM
Falon backs away from the Aura, growling. Perhaps I was the fool in this game... She turns and heads for the door.

Unable to pull away from Wukei, Vask is struck by all 5 arrows. He draws his wicked flameshaped sword and stabs at Hawkeye.

Yao mo takes the strikes in stride and punches out at Aesa, sweeping down and trying to trip her with his foot.

AmberVael
2007-03-01, 09:22 PM
Aesa shakes a little as the poison comes into effect, and she staggers back and falls to the ground as she is hit, but soon leaps to her feet and pushes herself into the air a little ways while flinging a bolt of lightning at Yao mo.

Hawkeye
2007-03-01, 09:24 PM
Alex flips backwards out the way of the tail. He motions to cast another spell, but instead at the last moment he teleports to the side of Fafnir and strikes out at him with a sword that has materialized in his hand.

Hawkeye sees the sword and goes to avoid it, but is too slow and gets caught in the stomach. He gasps and retreats backwards.

Lykan
2007-03-01, 09:35 PM
Fafnir roars as his side is penetrated. His flesh warps around the blade in an attempt to lessen the blow, unsuccessfully. His arm turns into something akin to a giant sledge hammer, which he brings down on Alex

No you don't!

Lykan casts Dispel Evil and teleports in front of Fallon, and attempts to grab her

Seng Lu
2007-03-01, 09:42 PM
As soon as Lykan grabs her, Falon collapses in his arms.

Vask smirks, twisting his blade. He feels Wukei's grip loosening on the whip, but waits one more round to enact vengeance on her.

Yao mo avoids the strike of lightning, sneering at Aesa.

Hawkeye
2007-03-01, 09:47 PM
Hawkeye grits his teeth and forces himself backwards out of the sword. He fights off blacking out and loads two more holy arrows, multishooting them at Vask.

Alex lets go of the sword, nimbly steps backwards and so letting the blow hit the ground. He casts another fire storm with acid damage into Fafnir from virtually point blank range.

AmberVael
2007-03-01, 09:49 PM
After the lightning strikes nearby Yao mo, Aesa snaps her fingers and a crack of thunder bursts around him, so loud that it rends flesh and the environment around them. Furthermore, Aesa sends a blast of force at him, aiming to knock him off his feet and possibly break a rib or two.

Lykan
2007-03-01, 10:06 PM
Lykan sighs and drags Fallon's body over to Mhina. He then attempts to use Rusting Grasp on her chains

Fafnir's entire body warps out of the way of the blow, moving around like he's made of some viscous liquid. He slithers behind Alex after avoiding his attack, turns his hand into a spike, and attempts to ram it into Alex's back.

Seng Lu
2007-03-01, 10:10 PM
The chains are rusted and Mhina falls into Lykan's arms, exhausted, but fine aside from that.

Vask takes the hits and seems to slow a bit. He strikes out at Wukei with the whip and Wukei is burned twice more, but shoots at him with her gun. Vask crumples to the ground, defeated.

The two sonic strikes rend flesh from bone, but Yao mo is still moving. That is..until he's knocked off his feet by the force.

AmberVael
2007-03-01, 10:12 PM
Aesa grins and flings a single, massive lightning bolt at Yao mo, putting a great deal of magical force behind it.

Hawkeye
2007-03-01, 10:16 PM
Hawkeye lowers his bow when he sees Vask go down, but shortly after that he goes down to his knees at the stab wound to the chest.

Alex senses the attack by Fafnir, but too late and he is caught in the back slightly. He spins to face the demon, and his sword returns to his hand. He narrows his eyes, concentrates and lets out a divine blast at him.

Lykan
2007-03-01, 10:22 PM
Lykan proceeds to cast rusting grasp on the nails holding Seng to the wall as well, and she walls away, unconscious.

Yao is hit full on with the blast, only able to scramble a few feet before blasted into the wall.

Fafnir is knocked backwards again

Screw... This. I'm not letting some red-headed punk best me.

He expands, then shrinks out of the plane's existance.

Lykan looks around, and chuckles slightly

... Whose not dead?

AmberVael
2007-03-01, 10:24 PM
This guy... Aesa's eyes flash white. Yao mo seems to be alive, though not moving.

Hawkeye
2007-03-01, 10:26 PM
Hawkeye looks up, wincing. He points to Vask "He's down but I don't know if he's dead or not."

Lykan
2007-03-01, 10:32 PM
Lykan shrugs at Hawkeye

Coup de grace him, then.

He looks at Aesa

Are you sure?

He eyes the body of Yao

He looks pretty damn dead to me.

AmberVael
2007-03-01, 10:33 PM
Aesa walks over to Yao and kicks him in the nuts.
There is no reaction.
Hm. Dead then.

Hawkeye
2007-03-01, 10:36 PM
Hawkeye stands to his feet and gives a small grin at Lykan "Sounds like a plan" he draws a glowing long sword and steps over to Vask, and swings it to decapitate him.

Alex stands up fully and stretches, testing his wounds to see how serious or light they are.

Lykan
2007-03-01, 10:40 PM
Lykan nods, grabbing both Seng and Fallon

Let's get the hell out of here...

He snaps his fingers, and the group disipears.