PDA

View Full Version : The character you just can't put down!

Galathir
2007-02-26, 08:19 PM
Do you ever get a character idea you like so much that you keep playing it? I had two that really stick out. When I first started playing D&D (back on 3.0) I fell in love with the chaotic elf rogue. I think I had three PC's and a NPC or two all with the same basic character idea. Once I became a more advanced player I moved on to some other classes. Then a few months ago I discovered the Beguiler. I just love the class and I have a Changeling Beguiler in two campaigns and I am planning to use one as a BBEG for a campaign I will be running soon. My two PC's are different, as they play different roles in the party but they are still fairly similar. I have played a lot of standard classes either as PC's or significant NPC's but rogue and beguiler are the only two that really appealed to me.

I am sure some of you have a class or character that got you particularly excited. Care to share or discuss it?

The Great Skenardo
2007-02-26, 08:23 PM
Hmm. I'm always attracted to the idea of playing straightforward Barbarians (monstrous races are a favorite, but human works too) with more brawn than brains. (The degree varies from being quiet and a little perplexed by all the unwritten rules of civilization to full-on Thog)
I guess I've got a soft spot for any PC that can shove someone else through a stone wall. (Gotta love Destructive Rage)

Thomix
2007-02-26, 09:08 PM
I love halfling Rogue

The Orange Zergling
2007-02-26, 09:13 PM
NPCs: Dwarven carpenters. I dont know why.
PCs: None.
Villains: Clever and resourceful human werewolves.

Rabiesbunny
2007-02-26, 09:29 PM
Lawful Evil fighters/Paladins/Knights call to my blood.

Neon Knight
2007-02-26, 09:42 PM
Lawful Fighters, especially bald ones who wield heavy repeating crossbows. (Sub-optimal to a composite longbow, I know.)

marjan
2007-02-26, 10:07 PM
Dwarves in any form (usualy very serious). Though I got through that phase.

Dhavaer
2007-02-26, 10:13 PM
NPCs: Lesbians. I don't like playing male characters, so the higher I can push the female:male ratio without breaking suspension of disbelief the better.
PCs + NPCs: Martial Artists. Generally not dedicated, but I almost always give characters the Combat Martial Arts feat whether the need it or not. The most extreme version of this is a woman who runs an occult bookstore, and on the side is an accomplished ninja, drunken boxer and soft-form martial artist. Strangely enough she's straight. She's also addicted to Chinese food, thus breaking the Italian food stereotype my games seem to have.

cupkeyk
2007-02-26, 10:18 PM
I am almost always halfling Rogue or a deep imaskari wizard or half-elf bard.

It changes with what PRC I get.

mikeejimbo
2007-02-26, 10:20 PM
Healers of any sort.

That Lanky Bugger
2007-02-26, 10:21 PM
For a while I was doing the whole Elvish Fighter focusing on Ranged Weapons thing... Though now I like to mix it up.

As a GM, I tend to overuse the Lich-types as a villain.

Stevenson
2007-02-26, 10:28 PM
I love the gnome favored soul. Love 'im to pieces. Especially now that clerics and favored souls can completely crush anything with things like cometfall and dragon breath.

As far as NPCs go, I enjoy banes. Not the magic item type, I enjoy NPCs that are the complete opposite of the players in every way. It's addicting.

PaladinBoy
2007-02-26, 10:29 PM
So far, I think the only time I ever played a character that was not LG was for one half of an adventure.

I like paladins and wizards, in fact, I don't think I've really ever played any other class.

As a DM? Even the common lackeys are all elves or humans. I rarely if ever use the Monster Manual to get enemies for my players.

brian c
2007-02-26, 10:34 PM
NPCs: Lesbians. I don't like playing male characters, so the higher I can push the female:male ratio without breaking suspension of disbelief the better.
PCs + NPCs: Martial Artists. Generally not dedicated, but I almost always give characters the Combat Martial Arts feat whether the need it or not. The most extreme version of this is a woman who runs an occult bookstore, and on the side is an accomplished ninja, drunken boxer and soft-form martial artist. Strangely enough she's straight. She's also addicted to Chinese food, thus breaking the Italian food stereotype my games seem to have.

Combat Martial Arts? I would say my obsession is with monk characters, and I've never heard of this feat. I do karate myself so that's why I love monks I think. There are other characters that I really want to play but haven't been able to yet; maybe once I have I won't be obsessed with them anymore (Kobolds, knowledge-obsessed wizard)

Clementx
2007-02-26, 10:38 PM
NPCs: Lesbians...
PCs + NPCs: Martial Artists... a woman who runs an occult bookstore, and on the side is an accomplished ninja, drunken boxer and soft-form martial artist.

At the risk of sounding like the stereotypical guy that has never met a non-straight woman who wasn't BUG (Bisexual Until Graduation), that is HOT. Can I play in your game?

Personally, I always end up as light-fighter/rogues that spend most of their time explaining in sarcastic detail why the plan stupid players suggest will get us all killed. Plus I screw around with anyone that is too Lawful for their own good.

Dhavaer
2007-02-26, 10:39 PM
Combat Martial Arts? I would say my obsession is with monk characters, and I've never heard of this feat. I do karate myself so that's why I love monks I think. There are other characters that I really want to play but haven't been able to yet; maybe once I have I won't be obsessed with them anymore (Kobolds, knowledge-obsessed wizard)

I play Modern, CMA is the feat you take if you want to be a martial artist. 1d4 lethal or non-lethal, can make AoOs and doesn't provoke them when attacking.

adanedhel9
2007-02-26, 10:41 PM
Neutral (on the good-evil axis) rogues, usually human, and usually with a couple levels of other classes. To the point where I realized that if I went with my first instinct on every character, 3/4 of my characters would be starting with this base. So I do my best to create other characters; I think more recently I've wound up playing even less rogues than a more balanced player would build.

TheOOB
2007-02-26, 10:41 PM
Neutral half-fiend/half-human frenzied beserker, pure awesomeness.

Dhavaer
2007-02-26, 10:45 PM
At the risk of sounding like the stereotypical guy that has never met a non-straight woman who wasn't BUG (Bisexual Until Graduation), that is HOT. Can I play in your game?

Do you promise to take a cold shower?

brian c
2007-02-26, 10:48 PM
I play Modern, CMA is the feat you take if you want to be a martial artist. 1d4 lethal or non-lethal, can make AoOs and doesn't provoke them when attacking.

ah, gotcha. Never tried Modern, but I wouldn't rule it out if I found an interesting game

ExHunterEmerald
2007-02-26, 10:48 PM
Paladins. Devoted to Good, real good, not the half-assed wussy brand.

Macrovore
2007-02-26, 10:54 PM
My first character was a halfling wizard. I've always loved them. and most of my other characters have been halflings. The only non-halfling i've played in a while was a human swordsage, and a mind flayer psychic warrior/reaping mauler (grapple +43. he LOVED his brains)

Piedmon_Sama
2007-02-26, 10:56 PM
I've noticed lately that I've developed a strong attraction to playing criminals/rogues/assassins, vagabonds and guys who wander on the wrong side of the law.... which is funny because as a kid I always wanted to be the honorbound, hard-as-nails knight/paladin/warpriest.... probably all the Sopranos I've been watching, lawl.

jjpickar
2007-02-26, 10:57 PM
I like playing CE characters mostly, it doesn't matter what class usually.

As a DM, demons, the best bad guys ever.

Rabiesbunny
2007-02-26, 10:58 PM
I like playing CE characters mostly, it doesn't matter what class usually.

As a DM, demons, the best bad guys ever.

:O Wow, I never met someone who really specialized in CE. Neato!

Piedmon_Sama
2007-02-26, 10:59 PM
Hey, that happens to be one of my favorite alignments too! (Refer to above comment on criminals and assassins).

Galathir
2007-02-26, 11:15 PM
As far as alignment goes, I "specialize" in true neutral. I will occasionally play neutral good, but very rarely lawful or chaotic. Obviously, I play evil characters as NPC's, but I have yet to play a evil PC.

alchemy.freak
2007-02-26, 11:31 PM
Human Paladins

Roland St. Jude
2007-02-26, 11:48 PM
I have, since it was called "Magic User", always had a fondness for wizards. Of course, back then the other option was "Fighting Man". :smallwink:

I'll play anything and over time I've played pretty much everything in D&D (well not every PrC...) but I tend to play a lot of wizards. Right now though, I'm a bit fixated on the duskblade - it's just a fun concept, I think. So I'm playing a couple of those (and some wizards, too, of course).

Arceliar
2007-02-26, 11:49 PM
Warforged Warlock.

TempusCCK
2007-02-26, 11:51 PM
Swashbucklers, and not the class either. But the real suave mofo who's always messing with everyone and winking at all the ladies and such. I used to have a DM who would get angry with me because I would walk up to random people and engage in conversation, never for any real reason, just because I was friendly like that. High Dex, Rapier, and Weapon Finesse, with throwing daggers to boot. Always human, always Ranger or Fighter.

But that got old after a while, so now I'm DM'ing myself and loving just about everything I can give a few levels to and customize to all hell.

starwoof
2007-02-26, 11:52 PM
Usually I play a fighter of a monstrous race with awesome strength and decent int. I do this because usually one of the other players will create a similar character and then we think of the most bizarre plans and schemes ever. Recently Ive taken up the mantle of party rogue though, because all of my characters are pathological liars.

As a DM... mind flayers and goblinoids.:smallbiggrin:

Piedmon_Sama
2007-02-27, 12:20 AM
Warforged Warlock.

Warforged Warblade!

Warforged Wildshaper

Nerd-o-rama
2007-02-27, 02:24 AM
I tend to gravitate toward Paladins. Although lately, for some reason, I've wound up playing two megalomaniacal LE Hobgoblin fightery-types at once. It's odd.

Death_Knight
2007-02-27, 04:35 AM
I have a thing for Kobolds. Doesn't matter what class, but I end up playing Kobolds 98% of the time. I just think they're cute, I suppose.

Beleriphon
2007-02-27, 04:55 AM
Paladins. Devoted to Good, real good, not the half-assed wussy brand.

I can one up that. I have a singular character that I build as a test in every single system that I play. Jordan Starwind, he started as a paladin of Lathander in an FR game low those many years ago.

Dareon
2007-02-27, 06:37 AM
Warforged Warblade!
Warforged Warlock/Warmage/Warblade. Send him up against the Umber Hulk Warhulk/Hulking Hurler.

In all seriousness, though, I tend to gravitate toward the guy that has a tool for every situation. Uses the Miscellaneous Equipment table. Is usually the only one to buy anything even resembling a pack animal. Also tends to be the one with Knowledge ranks or some other way to find out about what they're looking at.

daggaz
2007-02-27, 07:46 AM
clerics of the strength and war domains, who wield 2handers and think they are enlightened warriors, which they are.

Khantalas
2007-02-27, 08:41 AM
Rock gnome rogues / wizards or whisper gnome ninja / shadowcasters.

Ranis
2007-02-27, 08:54 AM
I used to play CG Fighter/Rogues that abuse Tumble, but nowadays I find myself being drawn to playing the Druid or Bard, or any kind of support caster.

Side note: Riding your Ape Animal Companion is totally legit. Ride is a Druid class skill for a reason xD

Indon
2007-02-27, 08:56 AM
Way back when, I was fascinated with True Neutral characters. Since then, I've mostly balanced out with character concepts and such, except for a long troll-oriented stint (I blame Warcraft).

Orzel
2007-02-27, 09:14 AM
I'm on my 4th Orzel the chaotic human ranger/rogue/wizard.

Pocket lint
2007-02-27, 10:51 AM
The title of this thread was a bit misleading... here I thought it was another of those "let me tell you about my character" threads. (Lucky for you guys, or I'd spend half an hour writing about my mummified paladin from Planescape... the campaign has died, but I'm still curious about his eventual fate)

I don't really have a preference, other than generally playing good non-spellcasters - I don't like the hassle of choosing spells and such. I like having a few options to trick the opposition though, so skills are always fun to have.

PnP Fan
2007-02-27, 02:48 PM
I've become a big fan of LN characters in general lately. Samurai who serve with honor; Elves who care not for good/evil, but only about the elven race; warpriests who hate their lot in life, but continue to serve out of loyalty to the empire. Makes for an interesting character with serious professional ethics, and a weaker moral compass, but the professional ethics come first.

LotharBot
2007-02-27, 04:09 PM
I specialize in neutral or slightly-chaotic good characters who act more as support than leaders. The "fill in the cracks" characters, so to speak. I find it fascinating to watch the way other players (and their characters) react to someone who doesn't seem particularly useful in his own right, but manages to make everything go more smoothly...

Solaris
2007-02-27, 04:31 PM
Like the other guys with the PaladinGuy icon, I usually play paladins. Back in First-Edition AD&D (I'm not that old, but my father is) I ran a fighter and a magic-user. If my character isn't a paladin, he's either a fighter or a wizard. Sometimes, he's even a wizard/rogue. I've been known to run two or more at a time, too.
Actually, I've never been known to run just one character . . . I'm either DM or the party's too small for me not to run two.
Always either neutral good or lawful good alignment. Species is either human or some subrace of elf, generally high or grey.

axraelshelm
2007-02-27, 04:45 PM
My spellcasters the neutral good wizard wants to be a hero but Is abit self obsessed and should care more about his comrades and a Prince that is a meglomanica and is lawfulgood and has a very strong desire to win at anycost.

broderickdruce
2007-02-27, 05:41 PM
The closest I get to a recurring theme in my characters is that I almost always play a neutral aligned caster/manifester. I only had 1 character who was not a caster but he was Githyanki so he did get a few Spell-like Abilities and he was also evil so he was nothing like my usual characters.

Draz74
2007-02-27, 05:57 PM
I started out (in 2E) loving Chaotic Good melee-fighting elven rangers. Still love elven rangers, but their alignment and fighting style vary more now.

I've also gone through phases of loving swashbuckling pirates (mostly Rogues, but other classes are welcome too, as long as they can fit the personality); Half-Dragons (especially Black Half-Dragon Assassins); Warlocks; Favored Souls; a Nymph Rogue who concentrates on maxxing her Charisma and every advantage it can give her; and Goblins of any useful sort. The list could go on ...

I really like an Elven Cleric-archer that I was working on, too. He wishes he could dip a couple levels of Monk without XP penalties, but I guess a Monk's Belt will have to do.

darkzucchini
2007-02-27, 07:12 PM
Played a halfling rogue/druid awhile back that I have wanted to bring back. He was a smuggler that was "in tune" with nature and he had St. Bernard as an animal companion that ate the face off an evil wizard. Wasn't the most effective in combat but was fun to play.

ilovefire
2007-02-27, 07:37 PM
A specific character of mine, I swear to play again one day. He is a human, short and stocky like a dwarf. He is a sorcerer and a habitual gambler, specializing in illusion magic and chance magic (prismatics!). He keeps with him his familiar, Bit the Psuedodragon. They bicker as if married, and commonly make jokes at each other's expence. But they stick together through thick, thin, and sometimes even medium-sized. His name was Kenneth, and he was awesome.

He was hilariously fun to play, especially his interactions with Bit, because Bit couldn't speak common, and Kenneth spoke aloud to Bit. It was AWESOME, utter AWESOME.

Helgraf
2007-02-28, 01:52 AM
Do you promise to take a cold shower?

Hmmm...

How cold?

Helgraf
2007-02-28, 01:56 AM
Let's see ... I tend toward spellcasters ... I've always been a fan of wizards - ever since the 'Magic-User' days. I occasionally will do an archery or thrown weapons build (the thrown weapons ones are invariably size small races).

On the whole, I play humans, though I had a great deal of fun with my Average Int, Low Charisma Beasthide/Longtooth (via Extra Shifter Trait feat) Shifter Rng1/Bar5/Weretouched Master 5, right up until the TPK wiped out the game.

"Thrax not dumb - Thrax just not good at expressing self."

As the DM, I tend to prefer enemies advanceable by character class and really odd stuff. (Like an Huge animated object "War Wagon" complete with self-loading ballista and tramply goodness.)

Dhavaer
2007-02-28, 02:00 AM
Hmmm...

How cold?

Cold enough so I don't have to worry about my monitor boiling if I introduce another tiefling stripper.

ExHunterEmerald
2007-02-28, 03:01 AM
Lately I've been having a lot of fun with psions.

Jade_Tarem
2007-02-28, 03:10 AM
I keep coming back to two concepts.

The "hard way" bard. Essentially it's Nale, class-wise, with an emphasis on buffing rather than enchantment. It actually ends up being more "powerful" than the average bard, and this character in particular is a lot of fun to play.

And while my very first character was a ranger, I've always loved arcane casters. (I wanted to be a wizard in the first game, but gimme a break! The rest of the party was 8 arcane casters and a barbarian!). The one that I have a current fondness for is a chaotic good master conjurer. It's just a lot of fun to say "My Elemental Monolith says no, and don't even think about dispelling him."

Gorbad the Limb Rippa
2007-02-28, 04:45 AM
I really enjoy playing the arrogant and condescending wizard that the party hates but needs,though i am currently playing a NG Diviner with a low WIS that i am enjoying immensely.

PnP Fan
2007-02-28, 08:38 AM
Oh, and I often wind up playing the charisma/diplomacy character. Not of the lying-cheating variety, but of the friendly heroic type who tries to extract info from npcs or keeps the peace when the PCs have done something stupid. I started doing this mostly because it was a niche that either 1. no one wanted to fill, or 2. the person filling it didn't know how to play it very well (crude language, bizarre ways of broaching subjects with high status NPCs, etc. . .)

BDO
2007-02-28, 09:18 AM
I totally like to play my Lightfoot Halfling Monk. He's the ultimate fighting rubber ball... Got eventually a selfreplenishing Bandolier of fruit pancakes +3. THAT was something the villains had to struggle with. YAY for creative halflings...

Jerthanis
2007-02-28, 09:55 AM
My concepts and characters are nearly universally responsible leaders who are utterly unwilling heroes who are put upon by the rest of the party, be they relentlessly mooching (Me: You mean I was the only one who bought rations *again*?), outright stealing from me, (Crazy Monk Guy: My Monastery could use this treasure trove more than the rest of the party...) Or squatting in my apartment, and in my bed. (Me: Good news, bad news time... Good news: the ridiculously attractive bard is in my bed, Bad news: I'm across town in a dingy inn room because the halfling was on my sofa, the dwarf was passed out in the library and the ranger was wandering around the kitchen raving about home cooked biscuits or something.)

Emphasis is always on a tactical mind, always thinking of the next step. I idolize Cyclops, George Washington and Michael Bluth.

For classes I generally vary a bit, though most common are Wizard, straight classed or mixed with Rogue. Rogue/Fighters for when I'm a swashbuckler or explorer, and straight fighter if my motivation is rolled up in my duty, and against my better judgment.

Gorbad the Limb Rippa
2007-02-28, 11:16 AM
woah.......
some one actually likes cyclops...wow,i seen(err..read)it all.

jlousivy
2007-02-28, 12:01 PM
After reading Dragonlance Chronicles/Legends---- Tasslehoff type characters
However if i had a BBEG he might be Raistlin-like(Fistandantilis-side) or Sephiroth(homebrewed everything).

Ferreon
2007-02-28, 01:28 PM
Cold enough so I don't have to worry about my monitor boiling if I introduce another tiefling stripper.

Sounds fun....could I join?

Fax Celestis
2007-02-28, 01:38 PM
http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs8/300W/i/2005/322/e/b/Fax_Celestis_Holy_Thunderforce_by_fax_celestis.jpg

http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs8/300W/i/2005/322/2/7/Raine___Jumping_by_fax_celestis.jpg

People who use claws.

Amphimir Míriel
2007-02-28, 01:42 PM
Sounds fun....could I join?

The tiefling stripper has nothing on the catgirl stripper that was on a friends campaign... Dragon Pink, anyone?

Back on topic, depending on the party im joining, I usually play a 5th wheel Bard... or a Paladin, if the party's lacking a melee combatant.

RationalGoblin
2007-02-28, 02:49 PM
I just can't stop having a family of any kind of caster kobolds, usually LE or CE, named Agog, or Bonejeer.

These kobolds have a kind of weird luck.

For example, on a PBP on these forums, I missed almost every single time except when I THREW MY RAPIER at an enemy.

Also, in my first (even if it was a joke campaign) D&D campaign. The same kobold threw a freaking torch in the mayor of the town I was at. I rolled a Natural 20. Set the mayor on fire. The party was all evil, and we ended up burning down and flooding the entire town, also manually killing almost everything.

Needless to say, I became amused with making a family of psycho kobolds.

The J Pizzel
2007-02-28, 03:12 PM
CG Sword and Board builds. I'm not sure why. Can be any class, though my favorite is to play a Duskblade, Cleric, or Favored Soul. I think i'll try a Knight next.

I am currently playing a Tiefling Wizard in my first campaign in a while where someone else DMed. Ever since TLN's Guide to Being Batman, and the collective wisdom on these forums on how to be a good Wizard, i've been enjoying the hell out of it. Nothing better than pissing my DM off with a Extended Slow, Hasteing my party, then Ray of Enfeeblement. Not to mention the abundunce of AoE/battlefield control goodness of i've learned from you guys. I simply love it. I may never play a Sword and Board again!!

pizzel

Monseigneur
2007-02-28, 03:16 PM
Paladin. Plain Human Paladin. Strictly avoiding Miko-ness.

rob
2007-02-28, 08:13 PM
3 Characters I can't get rid of:

Gnoll druid with run/endurance/tracking - sort of a zulu warrior aesthetic, and has a tendency to fly into a frenzy. I started him with the 'berserker' PrC from Deities and Demigods, and the frenzy thing would occasionally screw him over in big fights. Also served to nerf him from making the other players irrelevant.

Hobgoblin fighter/rogue type. Ronin-samurai themed, love to dress up as a beggar when operating in cities, and had the 'katana swordstick' and walk right into the middle of unsuspecting gangs of enemies. Was also fun to play as a 'traditional' assassin, from the types in the real-world crusades - carried out all his assassinations in plain sight, and then prayed he could get away.

Warforged artificer with leadership. Really fun to play from the 'bag of goodies' approach. Lyre of building, bag of endless caltrops, spool of endless rope, decanter of endless water, tons of other stuff like that. Played him like a combat engineer - lots of preparation. Tribe of hobgoblins in cave? Wall of iron the entrances and exits, build fort, scout the region, starve them to death.

Nevermore
2007-02-28, 08:35 PM
Druid-tends to be a warrior that uses Wild Shape and a must havce feat to weaken opponents from the sky, before landing and wading in.

1/2 Elf Barbarian- just because

Lizard Folk

Jerthanis
2007-03-01, 01:13 AM
woah.......
some one actually likes cyclops...wow,i seen(err..read)it all.

Come on people, Cyclops is awesome. He can shoot laserbeams out of his eyes! I can't be the only one who thinks that's the coolest power ever. He is a responsible leader, a tactical thinker, and can dish out more damage in less time than anyone lower than a deific level mutant. The times where Storm was leader consisted of regular power trips on her part, serious bungling and often Cyclops up and taking over again without breaking stride.

Cyclops is the only leader for the X-men. I swear there's a conspiracy to make him unpopular or something, the evidence for which I cite all three X-men movies.

And anyway, I meant I use him as a model for my favorite type of character along with George Washington and Michael Bluth (from arrested development). Responsible leaders in impossible situations, frequently rolled in with insane allies and expected to work miracles, which they often do. That's my favorite type of character.

Fawsto
2007-03-01, 01:27 AM
I like the Fighter/Paladin, weapon and shield style... If I can get an Exotic Weapon and a Tower Shield I become even more happy =). I like to turn them into the "defenders of my companions" with the Improved Combat expertise feat. No wonder I love Tanks so much =P

Darth Anthony
2007-03-01, 01:28 AM
I started with human fighters, then went to elf fighter / wizards (or magic users in old parlance), then to an elf bladesinger, now I am on a dwarf kick. Dwarves, dwarves, dwarves everywhere! A dwarf fighter with a mental problem (low charisma and he consults a skull he calls "Yorik" for advice), a dwarf ranger with high charisma and a sunny disposition, and a dwarf monk. :smallcool:

Maxymiuk
2007-03-01, 01:41 AM
PC's: I prefer druids, rangers, and rogues, typically human. Though I'd like to try a dwarven rogue one of those days.
NPC's: Smug bastards in positions of power. For some reason those are my favorite. Also dragons.
Villains: Priests. It just seems natural, y'know?

Khantalas
2007-03-01, 05:55 AM
Come on people, Cyclops is awesome. He can shoot laserbeams out of his eyes! I can't be the only one who thinks that's the coolest power ever.

Uh, those aren't lasers, per se. That is a blast of concussive force.

Don't worry, I made the same mistake too.

bingo_bob
2007-03-01, 01:26 PM
LN Fighter. I came up with a really good backstory for the character, and liked it so much I started recycling it... and I guess LN is the wrong way to describe him. He's more... LL (Lawful Lawful :smallsmile: .)

rob
2007-03-01, 01:58 PM
Well, I think I'm seeing why the fighter threads get so much passion in them. Most of the folks on this thread are saying that some of their favorite characters to play were fighters.

I do gots to love the druids, nevermore; nothing so much fun as being a fly on the wall. Or mouse in the wall. Or housecat. Or, one turn later, ginormous bear in the living room...