PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Recommended Random Treasure Generator Programs/Websites for D&D 3.5?

Droningbass
2014-07-04, 02:16 PM
I'd like to know if there are any preferred Random Treasure Generator programs or websites out there. A simple google search brought me to a few, but its been a while since I used any. I'm fine with downloading the program or using it in the browser, as long as it is reliable. I would really prefer if it had access to the items from the Magic Item Compendium as well as just the Core Rules.

Thanks! This will really help with campaign and adventure prep, not to mention the random encounters!

Kazudo
2014-07-04, 02:32 PM
A site I use is donjon.bin.sh (http://donjon.bin.sh/) which has lots of useful stuff.

I keep thinking there's another one, but I can't recall it at the moment. Lute or something like that.

Windstorm
2014-07-04, 02:35 PM
your own players combined with the MIC tables.

I advocate this particularly because it means your players can never be disgruntled by what they get, since they rolled it. :smallwink:

SVentura77
2014-07-24, 04:25 AM
You ever checked out Myth Weavers? I enjoy their city/npc/treasure generators. I like their dungeon generators too, but I like to build those myself.

I suggest you take a look. It's a pretty handy piece of equipment that has saved me a lot of time.