PDA

View Full Version : Double Steel Strike Tashalatora

WeaselGuy
2014-07-05, 01:50 PM
So, I was reading through my copy of Secrets of Sarlona, and found this awesome looking weapon called the Zulaat. Basically a double glaive. And it got me thinking, "Hey, there's this feat called Double Steel Strike, that lets monks use Two Bladed Swords as monk weapons, and I don't see much reason why you can't do the same thing with other double weapons". Now, where things get interesting, is if I try to combine all of this with Tashalatora, I end up with a psionic monk of some sort, going haywire with a double glaive. Would the best chassis for this be a Psychic Warrior with EWP (Zulaat) & Two Weapon Fighting at level 1, then WF (Zulaat) at level 2, followed by Monk at level 3 with Monastic Training (Psychic Warrior) for his Monk Bonus Feat and Tashalatora for his level 3 feat? And then from there diving back into Psychic Warrior? What would be some other good feats to take as the character progresses? Any particular prestige classes to eyeball?

Psyren
2014-07-05, 06:33 PM
Personally I would start with Monk as they get more skill points and monks can get through the starting levels with less trouble than adding them later. Either is fine though if your DM okays the feat to work with zulaats.