PDA

View Full Version : Question about natural attacks

Spacehamster
2014-07-06, 07:35 AM
If I make a full attack in a round with my weapons do I also get to use my bite attack? Know
I cant use claws since holding weapons, but bite should be fine right?

Oh and a half dragon, half minotaur, would he get to use both gore and bite after his full attack with his weapons? :P

Darrin
2014-07-06, 08:53 AM
If I make a full attack in a round with my weapons do I also get to use my bite attack? Know
I cant use claws since holding weapons, but bite should be fine right?

Yes, you aren't wielding any weapons with your mouth, so you can add your bite to your full attack as a secondary attack. -5 attack penalty on the bite, 1/2 Str damage.

Oh and a half dragon, half minotaur, would he get to use both gore and bite after his full attack with his weapons? :P

Yes, that would be two secondary attacks, same penalties as above.

Spacehamster
2014-07-06, 08:55 AM
Yes, you aren't wielding any weapons with your mouth, so you can add your bite to your full attack as a secondary attack. -5 attack penalty on the bite, 1/2 Str damage.

Yes, that would be two secondary attacks, same penalties as above.

Cool did it right then thx. :)

Sliver
2014-07-06, 02:11 PM
If you are using a one-handed weapon, you still have one hand free. Some would say that it's a free action to let go of a weapon with one hand, as if you are "dropping" it, a free action, but only with one hand. Putting your hand back on the weapon is a different story...