PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Feat suggestions for a fighter6/kensei 10/paladin 2

Iwasforger03
2014-07-06, 07:24 PM
No Tome of Battle. DM has outlawed it.

I've got an elven fighter (two handed archetype) 6, kensei 10, paladin 2. Started fighter back as a 3.5 game, took Halberd, went Kensei at lvl 6, took all 10 lvls of kensei, and then two levels of paladin... then we switched to pathfinder and now i've got extra feat slots.

I need suggestions for Feats. got weapon focus/spec with a Halberd (not the best weapon, but i'm stuck with it). Got Melee weapon mastery slashing, lunge, cleave, great cleave (as 3.5 feats, DM allowed me to keep them as the 3.5 versions), pwr atk, improved/greater trip, and a couple others, like Leadership, but I thought i'd probe the playground for a couple silly/awesome/interesting feat suggestions. It doesn't have to pay off right away, the campaign is guaranteed to go epic, but whatever you got I'll listen.

I'm aware of most of the already inherent flaws in the build, and am making the best of it, and yes, my next level is fighter 7 for that double str on all atks except first bit from two handed fighter archetype.

Your help is greatly appreciated.